The passing score is 72%. If you obtained a General Securities Representative (Series 7) registration on or after November 7, 2011, you will be qualified to engage only in municipal securities sales to and p… I dont have a background in finance so most of the terms do not jump out at me. I have to google terms to fully understand the test questions. Over 2000 questions; Get unlimited access to our exam prep software 24 X 7 for 6 months. If you obtained a General Securities Representative (Series 7) registration prior to November 7, 2011, you will be able to trade municipal securities, structure municipal securities underwritings and perform certain other activities involving municipal securities. I have the Series 7 study guide 2019 & 2020 FINRA Series 7 Exam Prep & Practice Exam Questions. Each question includes a detailed explanation of the correct answer. This is the first of two free Series 7 Practice Exams. The focus of the exam is the nature of these securities and financial instruments, and it tests knowledge relevant to the day-to-day activities, responsibilities, and job functions of general securities representatives. Start your test prep right now with our Series 7 practice questions. For a complete overview of the topics, see the FINRA Series 7 Content Outline. The exam covers the five major functions of a Registered Representative. In order to take this exam you must be sponsored by a FINRA member firm or by a self … The Series 7 exam topics include Investment risk, taxation, equity and debt instruments, packaged securities, options, retirement plans, and interactions with clients. The next function has 11 questions associated with how a Registered Representative evaluates security holdings and meets financial needs through proper investment objective appropriate to each individual client. 1. This practice test features 50 challenging questions that cover a wide variety of the topics that you will need to know for your exam. The Series 7 Exam is 6-hours in length, and consists of 250 multiple choice questions, along with 10 un-scored pretest questions. The Study Guide contains charts, graphs and practice questions, as well as a glossary of key terms. The only knock I have on this book is that it does not have a glossary. Take practice tests anytime, anywhere using any PC, Mac, Phone or Tablet. I give this book a 4 as my rating. If I obtain a Series 7 registration, will I be able to trade municipal securities? Knowing the full spectrum of the client’s investment portfolio holdings, financial situation, tax sta… The Solomon Series 7 Study Guide, written in clear easy-to-understand language, contains the information you need to know to pass your exam.Comprehensive and continually updated, the Solomon Series 7 Study Guide has helped thousands pass their exam. Series 7 Exam – General Securities Representative Application To take the Series 7 Exam, a candidate must be sponsored by a FINRA member firm, which will file the Uniform Application for Securities Industry Registration or Transfer (Form U4) in the Central Registration Depository (CRD) and pay the required examination fee.