On a lightly floured surface, roll out pizza dough using a rolling pin or your hands. While I wouldn’t completely say that this fig and goat cheese pizza is technically a flatbread pizza, it is much thinner and breadier (is that even a word?) Fresh figs would be delicious on this , Can’t wait to try this! Keywords: fig, goat cheese, prosciutto, pizza, summer. Evenly spread a thin layer of fig preserves over the entire pizza (leave room for crust). Enjoy! Cute story about Daniel’s pallet – funny!! Stop spending so much time in your kitchen and enjoy life! However, after being exposed to these yummy flatbread recipes, they have since grown on me. However, I need to fix that as soon as possible because I am a huge fan of this combination lately. Place on a lightly greased And sometimes that involves chilling out, taking care of your mind body and soul, shutting out social media and work, and eating a little ‘za with the ones you love. Daniel HATES them. For example, you could make this and serve it for: Yes, that’s right, you could serve this fig and goat cheese pizza for any meal of the day or even as a snack! salt, and 1 cup water in a food … Therefore, if you are new to these types of pizzas, you need to try these flavors together. It was so, so good! Top with mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with rosemary. This yummy pizza consists of just 4 ingredients. Arrange goat cheese, figs cut side up, cooled onions around on crust. And yes, I did just call caramelized onions luscious. My significang other and son don’t care for the toppings on this pizza. Made easier by the organic, pre-made, frozen pizza dough that I found at Trader Joe’s. Combine the cheeses with a fork and season with salt and pepper. The sweet taste of figs with the poignant taste of goat cheese really blends well with their clashing tastes. Amazing fig and goat cheese pizza with caramelized onion, goat cheese and an easy homemade 100% whole wheat pizza dough made in partnership with Almond Breeze. We have complete opposite tastes!!! Also, I want to watch 13 Reasons Why but I’m scared it’s going to be sad! Buckwheat Crêpes with Spinach and Goat Cheese - 12 Servings, White Pizza with Prosciutto, Arugula and Tomatoes, Goat Cheese and Sautéed Red Onion Ravioli with a Thyme Brown Butter Sauce, Pizza with Arugula, Prosciutto and Fig Jam, Caramelized Onion, Fennel and Goat Cheese Pizza, Roasted Beet Salad with Candied Pecans and Goat Cheese, Fig, Prosciutto, and Goat Cheese Pizza Topped with Arugula. So in honor of a little self care love, I offer you this beautiful, ridiculous delicious and good looking fig and goat cheese pizza. Once the yeast is foamy add it to the flour mixture, and stir with a spoon until it comes together. || Toppings || Place the ricotta, goat cheese, and salt in a food processor and pulse until smooth and creamy. This fig and goat cheese appetizer pizza is one of those dishes that looks fancy but is super easy to make. Allow it to simmer for 10-15 minutes until reduced by half, then set aside until you are ready to enjoy on the pizza. This fig and goat cheese appetizer pizza is one of those dishes that looks fancy but is super easy to make. Oil one side and place on a clean oiled grill and grill for 4-5 minutes. I love my red sauce pizzas with mozzarella cheese and pizza dough after all. Punch down the dough and stretch into a circle about 5mm thick. Don’t forget to finish with some honey and balsamic to really make your Thursday night top notch. Are you into sweet/salty pizzas like me? Welcome to my blog! I need to experiment more with adding things like the balsamic reduction to my pizza. I cannot get him to try new things unless the new things include popcorn on top of mac n cheese. Get the recipe… You know what I love? This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. If you love the idea of a savory cheese, you might want to try my Stuffed Spaghetti Squash. (Full disclosure: the photos in this post were made with store bought.The day I bought my figs, they were ready to use right now and there weren’t enough hours left in the day to proof my own. It’s summery, savory and sweet. I cannot be to blame if you overeat this from this point on! View pinkfortitude1’s profile on Facebook, View pinkfortitude’s profile on Instagram, View pinkfortitude’s profile on Pinterest, View UCXZoAVUXw1LaJ8sSyk1KvLA’s profile on YouTube. I used fresh figs instead of dried since they’re in season right now and absolutely loved. You will need the following: Again, this recipe consists of just 4 ingredients. The information provided on this website is not meant to be used, nor should it be used, to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or medical condition. See: me winning at summer. Evenly spread a thin layer of fig preserves over the entire pizza (leave room for crust). Have a great weekend Karlee! Flip and then lightly spread olive oil on dough. oil, 1 tsp. Can’t rave enough about this recipe. Your email address will not be published. That pizza looks great! I’m crazy of all things goats cheese but unfortunately the bf is not, so I’ll have to eat this all by myself