Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. The rim of the pan has razor sharp edges. Preheat oven to 180°C / 350°F / gas 4 before baking, Ranges from 7 x 11 x 2 inches to 16 x 24 x 3 inches( Available in 25 sizes), 6 x 2 inches, 8 x 2 inches, 10 x 2 inches and 12 x 2 inches, 6 x 2 in. How Long Does It Take Fondant Decorations To Dry? One person found this helpful. Bakeware & Ovenware. This sturdy round cake pan has a slightly corrugated bottom, which gives it a slight edge in the nonstick department. As you can see from the photos, one was made in Indonesia and has a PRD 83 stamp on the bottom. (see pic) I ordered them at the same time and they arrived at the same time so I don't know how they can send 2 completely different pans as if they are the same. I purchased this pan to use in the regular oven and in the Instant Pot. It's not a huge deal but was unexpected compared to the round pans. The 8" X 2" pan is a great size for any occasion. First of all, I must say that I'm very pleased with the way my cakes come out with this pan. I look forward to purchasing more Fat Daddio's cake pans. When I turned the pan over, I was pleased to see that there are no crevices or hollow rolled metal for water or debris to accumulate, making it so easy to clean. I Thought I loved this pan....but, not so much, Reviewed in the United States on March 31, 2019. My desserts looked so professional. How Do You Get A Sheet Cake Out Of The Pan? Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2018, I ordered 2 8X3 fat Daddio's cake pans. I will not buy this brand again. As you can see from the photos, one was made in Indonesia and has a PRD 83 stamp on the bottom. Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2018, I ordered 2 8X3 fat Daddio's cake pans. I use a parchment round on the bottom of the pan and spray it with Baker's Joy. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Reviewed in the United States on July 20, 2016. They work well for me. I was proud to present my treats at a recent fund raiser. With a standard 2-inch pan, there would be a risk of the cheesecake overflowing, which would make a mess inside the Instant Pot. Reviewed in the United States on September 6, 2018. Reviewed in the United States on September 22, 2018. I have made dozens of sponge cakes, brownies & the pans have turned out evenly baked goods. The pan made in China also came in different wrapping and is of obvious less quality(shiny, thinner, lighter) material than the other one. It comes in a set of 3 with different sizes. This pan, however, did not cause ANY of those problems. I've had this issue with Fat Daddio's loaf pans, too, purchased elsewhere. Icing Sugar — The Foundation For Cake Decoration, Zenker 2-in-1 Springform Pan – Full Review, Nordic Ware Platinum Collection Bundtlette Pan –Complete Review, Circulon Nonstick Bakeware Set – Indepth Review, Braun HM5100 MultiMix Hand Mixer- Comprehensive Review, PME Airbrush Compressor Kit – Unbiased Review, Icing Sugar – The Foundation For Cake Decoration, Gum Paste Flower Cutters- Creating Edible Flowers, Cake Piping Nozzles – Understanding the Essentials, Frequently Asked Questions About Stand Mixers- 3 Questions Answered, Aleeza Cake Wonders Decorating Set –Indepth Review, Best Oven For Pizza -10 Options To Choose From. Our editors independently research, test, and recommend the best products; you can learn more about our They are sturdy, my cakes always turn out perfectly, and they are easy to clean. That also means the base and pan can be washed at the same time and kept together when stored. Reviewed in the United States on February 8, 2016. Also available are 3 inches and 5 inches deep pans. Cheesecake is often cited as an item you have to try making in an Instant Pot, but it requires a special pan, such as the Fat Daddio's Round Cheesecake Pan. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. They're nice, sturdy pans but the quality is inconsistent. 42 people found this helpful. They're all the same height, and when you stack them bottom to bottom, they look like they're the same width; however, if you put a straight edge against their sides, you can see there's about a 1-2mm gap.