17. YouTube In addition to reading his books, I’ve listened to some of his talks and found him to be particularly entertaining – very insightful, with a great sense of humor. Kerri Ann Sanders joins Gregg to help kick in the New Year! Click here for more articles by Andrea Schulman! —. The bible bans the following things many of us experience in every day life, but we do anyways! 6. The Cosmic Wildcard. I recently got turned on to Sadhguru…great recommendation! I’ve also found that different teachers have resonated with me at different times along my path. Oprah is a big fan and has partnered with him on classes featured on her website and TV show. Thanks for sharing this resource…I am going to check that out today. Marianne Williamson: American writer and spiritual teacher most noted for her book “A Return to … The law of attraction changed (SAVED) my life! Let your intuition guide you to receive the teachings that are right for you! Jan Frazier: Catholic raised, divorced mother of 2, writer and teacher, who experienced a radical transformation in relationship to fear in her life. Thank you for your support!! 2. All of Your Power Exists NOW (Law Of Attraction), 4 Ways to Deal With Toxic People Effectively. His home base is in the San Francisco bay area, but he leads spiritual events throughout the world. See you in Hell, Beatles… and/or kids with bowl cuts, surfer […], by Gregg Prescott, M.S. 11 Things The Bible Bans, But You Do Anyways! I have to admit that I don’t know his work super well, but from the talks I’ve heard and read, I’ve found his thinking to be quite useful, elucidating the fundamental roots of psychological suffering. })(); The CIA declassified a number of documents that relate to spirituality and consciousness, amongst a number of other fascinating topics! Disclaimer: HealthyPsych does not determine, guarantee, or qualify the competence of any person listed on this site in any way. If you enjoyed this article, subscribe now to receive more just like it. 7. Eckhart Tolle: while he is perhaps best known for his blockbuster book, The Power of Now, Eckhart Tolle offers great perspective on the trappings of the egoic mind. Wayne Dyer: American motivational speaker and author of “The Power of Intention,” amongst others. said on April 16, 2015. Lee Carroll is a channel for Kryon. His first book, Your Erroneous Zones, published way back in 1976, is a classic and if you haven’t read any of his stuff, you may want to start there. Physical Pains & Their Metaphysical Meanings. He’s incredibly articulate, wise and playful in his work as a Buddhist teacher and writer. At some point, we all had a pivotal time in our lives where we spiritually awakened. Thich Nhat Hanh: Vietnamise Buddhist monk, peace activist and author of “Peace Is Every Step: The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life,” amongst others. Eckhart Tolle: German spiritual teacher and author of “The Power of Now: A Guide to Spiritual Enlightenment,” amongst others. I agree that different teachers resonate at different times. I’ve seen Lee and Kryon before. var _wau = _wau || []; _wau.push(["classic", "egtq69mrk0ps", "fdr"]); Fortunately, the world has many, and some of the best spiritual teachers are alive right now to inspire us and provide us with guidance! Fortunately, the world has many, and some of the best spiritual teachers are alive right now to inspire us and provide us with guidance! 17 of the Best Spiritual Teachers to Learn From. 4.) The teachings of these spiritual leaders, however, don’t require you to be “Christian,” “Buddhist,” “Jewish,” “Hindi,” “Native American” or any other particular identity. Don Miguel Ruiz:  grew up in rural Mexico and after becoming a surgeon, had a near death experience that propelled him down a path of self-inquiry, culminating in his decision to become a spiritual healer and writer in the ancient Toltec tradition which had been practiced in his family for generations. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); For those who are interested in subjects like consciousness, spiritual living and even the Law of Attraction, there is much to be gained from learning from a multitude of spiritual teachers. 1. 5. See EXCLUSIVE In5D videos and ad free articles on Patreon for a minimal donation! She will be available for group educational seminars and webinars starting in the summer of 2015. Jan is the author of several books, including When Fear Falls Away: The Story of a Sudden Awakening and The Freedom of Being (at ease with what is). Founder, Webmaster, & Editor, In5D.com We’ve all been around negative energy but fortunately, there are ways to cleanse this from you and your home. The Top 10 Most Influential Spiritual Teachers 1.Micheal Bernard Beckwith. Among the list of teachers below, you’ll find reference to spiritual ideas from a variety of sources, including Buddhist psychology, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism and Native American traditions. See EXCLUSIVE In5D Videos and Articles on Patreon. Per her website, Jan “has been inspired by Gurumayi, Krishnamurti, and Eckhart Tolle, but the joy she lives in belongs to no particular tradition, and is available to all.”. 14. I feel so much truth from him. If it had been an actual life, you would have received further instructions on where to go and what to do.” – Jack Kornfield. “There is a presence within you that has never suffered. Lao Tzu: Ancient Chinese philosopher and author of the “Tao Te Ching”. Are you a healer or do you have a service or product you’d like to advertise? I would include Doreen Virtue on that list too. These are a few of the best spiritual teachers on my list. I find her weekly card readings very accurate. Whichever name you gravitate to is the best selection. Climate Change: Time for a Declaration of Interdependence. Welcome! She is particularly known for integrating the practice of meditation into everyday life activities – something born out of the necessity of life’s challenges in Calcutta, India, where people like single mothers didn’t have the leisure time to sit on the cushion. What others say and do is a projection of their own reality, their own dream. Paulo Coelho: Brazilian novelist, most noted for writing “The Alchemist.”, 15. Check him out. Looking for more conscious living advice? 5.) Best known for his bestseller, The Power of Now, Eckhart Tolle offers a wondrous … I would suggest everyone to watch sadhguru speaking for once…. I hadn’t heard of Matthew Fox; will check out his work. Esther Hicks: American spiritual channel for the collective entities known as “Abraham.”, 9. s.src="//widgets.amung.us/classic.js"; document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(s); Gabrielle Bernstein: American motivational speaker and author of the book “Spirit Junkie: A Radical Road to Self-Love and Miracles,” amongst others. In5D Club. There are many more that could be added to this list. MEGA INFO POST – How To Clear Negative Energies & Entities, UPDATED! Thank you , David Cameron Gikandi http://www.miraclesfor.me His book is a free download on his website: “A Happy Pocket Full of Money” Amazing, Hi Monica! Bill Wilson and Dr. Bob Smith, the founders of Alcoholics Anonymous. Please consult directly with your medical provider on your specific needs. Maybe you’re psychic and see things before they happen or perhaps you’ve had out of body experiences?