All and all I was underwhelmed: it wasn't dirty, but not clean; not rude, but friendly; not delicious, but not horrible. My husband and I tried Parma last night to celebrate our…", "Sadly, I have become accustomed to the lowest-common-denominator level of customer (dis)service. My boyfriend and I are big deli fans and so we thought we would give this place a shot. But lots of goodies are hidden within! Made from old world recipes which bring indulgent flavor into your kitchen. So I notice when I am approached by anyone who actually exhibits ANY level of real caring about my satisfaction. They are stocked with everything from Polish butter to pierogi. As many have said, Polish (and European) specialties are hard to come by in old Colorado, but this place has an amazing selection. I've been going to this shop for years,  They have very fresh sausages along with several Polish and European products that can't be found anywhere else in this area. I also love the smoked bacon ( a must try! I usually stop here when eating at a European Restaurant in the same parking lot to take a few things home. "I want to preface this review by saying I'm a spoiled New Yorker who once believed that good Italian food and Colorado didn't belong together. Plus all the sweets you'd find back in Poland as well, also a lot of German sweets. Don't let the store front fool you - it doesn't look like much from the outside. .css-1o5pw2t{width:24px;height:24px;display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle;position:relative;overflow:hidden;top:-0.1em;fill:rgba(187,186,192,1);}.css-1o5pw2t::before{position:absolute;display:block;left:0;}.css-1o5pw2t::after{content:'';display:block;position:absolute;left:0;right:0;top:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t svg{position:absolute;width:100%;height:100%;fill:inherit;display:block;left:0;top:0;right:0;bottom:0;}.css-1o5pw2t:hover,.css-1o5pw2t:focus{fill:rgba(117,114,128,1);}. We have the privilege to serve Lexington, KY, and the surrounding areas with a delicious array of European breakfast pastries, cookies, cakes, and specialty desserts. Claim your business to immediately update business information, respond to reviews, and more! And if you've never tried Krolewski cheese, you need to!! Have been coming here for years and years, always good customer service and feel like ur family instead of just a customer. We have been coming here for the past 15 years and are always treated like family. Comparing their deli meats and sausages to something like king soopers you simply cannot they are not even in the same league. Your trust is our top concern, so businesses can't pay to alter or remove their reviews. Now don't let this discourage you from trying the sandwiches (all three are wonderful!!). I usually stop here when eating at a European Restaurant in the same parking lot to take a few things home. 221 East Brannon Road Have been coming here for years and years, always good customer service and feel like ur family instead of just a customer. They have the best selection of meat and cheeses that I have found in Denver, and they carry a wide variety packaged pickles, sauerkraut, veggies and even chocolates and cookies. Growing up in a Polish household and spending much time in Chicago, Polish food has been an important and essential part of my life. Our products have been thoughtfully created with a delicious blend of organic ingredients. Home made Pierogis as well. Made from old world recipes which bring indulgent flavor into your kitchen. Also, you have fresh bread and also desserts! Sunday:   Closed. The two ladies that run the shop are very friendly. Wonderful selection of Polish German and other deli meats plus all the favorites like hunters stew. The menu was limited to three items. This place is Polish heaven - Polish rye bread from Andy's deli, pierogis near to or possibly better than my Babcia's, kielbasa, stuffed cabage, Ajvar to satiate the Balkan part of me. If you can appreciate deli meats including smoked mackerel, Polish and Hungarian hams and sausages, homemade frozen Pirogies, and all the condiments and dry goods to go with it, you will love this place. Wonderful sweet selection, and thick sandwiches too." Someone wrote on their review that this is the closest you'll come to Polish markets in Chicago and that was my immediately reaction when I stepped into this place.