Instantly, 93% said skin looked transformed, 87% saw a more youthful, radiant look. So sad. Ergonomically designed for ultimate definition. Once your order has been shipped, please refer to the tracking information in your email confirmation. NEW SHADES . Skin feels firmer and looks more liftedand defined. Although it is medium to full coverage, you will have to build it to achieve full coverage. Charity Day Up to 65% off Rarely Discounted Designer brands and more GET COUPON, Extra 10% off with free in-store or contactless curbside pickup LEARN MORE. Pump Perfectionist Makeup on back of hand. Hope this helps estee Lauder. Apply AM & PM before your moisturizer.Follow with UV protection. Lightweight creme formula creates the perfected look of flawless skin all day. Hydrates. The maximum purchase quantity of this item is 6. Worth $600! For promotional and business collaborations or for styling inquiries you can reach me here: Fabulous Foundation - Estee Lauder Perfectionist Youth Infusing Serum Makeup (SPF 25). Perfectionist [ CP + R ], Wrinkle Lifting/Firming Serum - Significantly reduces the appearance of lines and wrinkles. Instantly, 93% said skin looked transformed, 87% saw a more youthful, radiant look. $75 with any purchase. her entertaining and gift giving tips. Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Strengthens skin’s barrier. This sleek golden compact goes where you go for quick touch-ups anytime. Infuse youth with this makeup, infused with Perfectionist serum technology. Charity Day Up to 65% off Rarely Discounted Designer Brands and More GET COUPON, Get it Today! Wrap yourself in the warmth of Brightening; Dark spots; Acne marks; Uneven skintone; Discolorations; Dehydration. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. At center of forehead and out toward temple. This shade/size will be in stock soon. Long-wearing shades for all women, all skintones. So disappointed! Women love it. $99 with any $150 purchase. See Details, Join the Estée E-List Loyalty Program for 15% Off One Order! quickshop. 24-hour, non-stop wear. Women love it. Depending on your shipping method and the destination of your package, you can expect it to arrive within 3-15 business days Details. I haven't tried applying with a makeup brush, so I can't attest to a brush application. This shade/size will be in stock soon. Estimated delivery date applies to in-stock items and may not be available her entertaining and gift giving tips. Instantly: Brightens and perfects. Stays seamless, without creasing. A wonderful gift: • Mirror inside for convenient touch-ups • Arrives in an elegant presentation box • Includes a velvety pouch to keep the compact safe • Filled ... What It Is: A seductive, limited-edition illuminator that. Infused with minerals and emollients to condition skin and make blending easy. i love perfectionist make up in ivory beige and it no longer available Why?????? Returns are easy at belk.com. Need it ? Release the light. How To Use: Sweep over entire face, including eye area. Perfectionist Serum, Compact Makeup - Fresh, lightweight makeup balm instantly hydrates, brightens, smooths and protects. Lasts 15-hours. Serious lines and wrinkles; Instant Blurring; Loss of firmness. Brightens. Your browser's Javascript functionality is turned off. Infuse youth with this makeup, infused with Perfectionist serum technology. Nourishes with oil-free hydration. I find this makeup to be hydrating, (yay!) So I guess I’ll have to shop for a new brand of makeup. $99 with any $150 purchase. Brightens. Looks flawless. Across chin and over lower jaw3. 33 Beauty Essentials, A $455 Value! Estée Lauder's Perfectionist Youth-Infusing Serum Makeup SPF 25 instantly: brightens and perfects. What It Does: Primer + Care: Immediately triples skin’s moisture for a visibly healthy look. Immediately helps fill facial lines and wrinkles. PRE-ORDER. As a woman in her late 50's my skin has become dry. Serious lines and wrinkles; Lifting; Loss of firmness. You can see all available shade options by using the drop down, Active Ingredients: Octinoxate 7.50%; Titanium Dioxide 1.90%Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau; Cyclopentasiloxane; Isododecane; Dimethicone; Butylene Glycol; Phenyl Trimethicone; Polysilicone-11; Polymethyl Methacrylate; Coco-Caprylate/Caprate; Peg/Ppg-18/18 Dimethicone; Silica; Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate; Sigesbeckia Orientalis (St. Paul'S Wort) Extract; Boswellia Serrata Extract; Chlorella Vulgaris Extract; Artemia Extract; Hydrolyzed Fish (Pisces) Collagen; Whey Protein\Lactis Protein\Proteine Du Petit-Lait; Fish (Pisces) Collagen; Acetyl Hexapeptide-8; Palmitoyl Oligopeptide; Cholesterol; Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate; Caffeine; Glycerin; Sodium Hyaluronate; Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein; Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate; Decarboxy Carnosine Hcl; Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone; Sodium Pca; Disteardimonium Hectorite; C12-16 Alcohols; Dimethicone Silylate; Caprylyl Glycol; Triethyl Citrate; Palmitic Acid; Hydrogenated Lecithin; Hexyl Laurate; Methicone; Glyceryl Polymethacrylate; Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate; Peg-8; Hexylene Glycol; Triethoxycaprylylsilane; Magnesium Aluminum Silicate; Sodium Chloride; Lecithin; Alumina; Xanthan Gum; Disodium Edta; Phenoxyethanol; [+/- Mica; Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891); Iron Oxides (Ci 77492); Iron Oxides (Ci 77499); Iron Oxides (Ci 77491)], By submitting your email, you agree to receive advertising emails from Estée Lauder. Estimated dates do not apply to PO Boxes, APO/FPO/DPO or U.S. Shop the full Perfectionist collection of skincare and makeup products at the Estée Lauder Official Site. This foundation is medium to full coverage and is infused with skin care ingredients. Reduces the look of fine, dry lines. Luminous finish. Value set of our superstar Firm + Lift serum. Infuse youth with this makeup, infused with Perfectionist serum technology. I love the silky feel and great coverage of this product! Wrap yourself in the warmth of It intuitively follows the contours of your face for precision definition, seamless application and blending. PERFECTIONIST PRO $99 with any $150 purchase. Please review our, I’d like to receive recurring advertising text messages (SMS and MMS) from Estée Lauder. Receive your exclusive 2-piece welcome gift, featuring a Full-Size Advanced Night Repair Serum. However, when I went the first of September to buy Perfectionist Youth-Infusing Serum, I was very upset to find out it is being discontiued. See Details, Join the Estée E-List Loyalty Program for 15% Off One Order! As always, please join the mailing list, if you are not already on it, and give a "like" to the Facebook page, if you are not already a member of the J Hoff Style community! Sign Up Now, Hi ::user::! Receive your exclusive 2-piece welcome gift, Ingredients: Water\Aqua\Eau , Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate , Methyl Trimethicone , Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate , Butylene Glycol , Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer , Synthetic Fluorphlogopite , Paraffin , Phenyl Trimethicone , Sorbitol , Sorbitan Isostearate , Nylon-12 , Squalane , Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer , Hdi/Ppg/Polycaprolactone Crosspolymer , Peg-10 Dimethicone , Microcrystalline Wax\Cera Microcristallina\Cire Microcristalline , Polyethylene , Lavandula Stoechas Extract , Chlorella Vulgaris Extract , Lactobacillus/Milk Ferment Filtrate , Hydrolyzed Fish (Pisces) Collagen , Ceramide Ng , Artemia Extract , Acetyl Hexapeptide-8 , Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12 , Glycerin , Methicone , Tribehenin , Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein , C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate , Phytosteryl Oleate , Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride , Sodium Hyaluronate , Sodium Pca , Talc , Aluminum Hydroxide , Silica , Stearic Acid , Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate , Peg-10 Phytosterol , Phenoxyethanol , [+/- Mica , Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77492) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77491) , Iron Oxides (Ci 77499)], featuring a Full-Size Advanced Night Repair Serum.*. Provide your US shipping zip code to get an estimated arrival date for in-stock items. Firming; Lifting; Lines and Wrinkles; Instant Radiance; Uneven Texture; Pores. *, AMBRETTE DE NOIR &ROSE DE GRASSE PERFUMES. What It Is: A seductive, limited-edition illuminator that turns up the heat with a luminous pearl finish...the soft sheen of endless summer. So sad that they are discontinue the perfectionist youth-infusing. Suitable for post-surgery use as directed by your physician. Gift now & pay later in 4 installments. *, AMBRETTE DE NOIR &ROSE DE GRASSE PERFUMES. Order now and you will be billed when the item ships. Get 12 full-size favorites—including our #1 Serum—and so much more. Receive your exclusive 2-piece welcome gift, Please select the shade that best matches your skin tone. Perfectionist Youth-Infusing Serum Makeup FPS/SPF 25. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up to date list of ingredients. Even after a long day it is still in tact without settling into lines. Re-ignites the look of radiance. Life-proof formula is workout-, sweat-, humidity-, weather- and water-resistant. which is what I was looking for. Featuring a Full-SizeAdvanced Night Repair*. Guess they are trying to cut corners and save money, only customers will pay for a good thing. Foundations I may have been able to use even five years ago, just aren't hydrating enough for me, now. Smooths on as ... Matte has a fresh new attitude. I have been using this since it came out and absolutely love it. This shade/size will be in stock soon. Extra 10% off with in-store or Contactless Curbside Pickup LEARN MORE, 20% off Regular Priced Beauty Purchases GET COUPON. It is best to go to the makeup counter in person when buying a foundation to get an accurate color match. Across chin and over lower jaw3. Date provided is an estimate and subject to change.