It is the family where a child will find a resort during bad times. Most of the stories and poems in my English book have interesting pictures illustrating the main plot. My friends and I make teams and play games on time sums, at school. She cleans our clothes and rooms. You may need to download version 2.0 now from the Chrome Web Store. After a tiring day, he helps me and my brother with our homework. He is naughty and always wants my toys to play. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access. Eventually, you will see exponential growth in … It means that family is very important for you since your birth. He keeps on telling me that I will be able to do good in Maths if I practice more. My mother is a housewife. He works hard the whole day. Pro Lite, CBSE Previous Year Question Paper for Class 10, CBSE Previous Year Question Paper for Class 12. They may also write basic information about the books they have for the subject. My father works hard every day to meet our expenses and give support to our family. They may also write how they like the tasks they get to do on the subject and how these tasks are helpful in enhancing their knowledge. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5f18f5512ba8e954 This will help him/her to grow a genuine conscience about his/her family. How Writing an Essay will help a Student? 1. My favourite subject is English and I love to read the stories in my English book. Kids can also talk about their teachers and classmates in the essay on My School Class 3. Another Maths chapter that I find very interesting is Metric Measures. They may also write basic information about the books they have for the subject. Sorry!, This page is not available for now to bookmark. If you are at an office or shared network, you can ask the network administrator to run a scan across the network looking for misconfigured or infected devices. In the next two paragraphs, a little detail has to be given, as to how the kid understands the subject and the things that make it more interesting for the kid. He/she also needs to know how a family can grow his confidence and teach him/her how to love others. One of the best exercises teachers like to assign to the students is essay writing. He keeps giving me a new task every day to calculate something. We get to know various important parts of life and learn how to make friends. The future of a person depends upon the student’s life. 3. It will also teach them how a family is important for their development. All the stories and poems that I get to learn in the English classes help me perform better in this inter-house activity. Even if he is tired, he spends time with us playing and teaching us good skills. We have to write a spelling test on these vocabulary words, at the beginning of every week. It has helped me to cross hurdles, learn new things, and become a good person. I do not like to learn all the conversions in this chapter, but I love to measure the lengths of my play tent and my teddy bear with a ruler. It is also important for a child to learn why his/her family is important. While writing an essay on ‘My Favourite Subject’, kids will be able to communicate what exactly they are interested in when it comes to academics. Our school follows two textbooks for English of which one is for English Grammar and another is for English Literature. He always sets a timer on his mobile phone and asks me to finish all the sums within that time. 2. He takes me out for an ice-cream treat whenever I am able to finish all the sums before the timer goes off. It also helps the kids learn to put their ideas into meaningful sentences and paragraphs. Our experts have created a simple yet beautiful piece to follow for a student of the respective class and understand the importance of a family. • One book is for mental maths, another book is full of worksheets and the third book has all the chapters explained with example sums. Whenever I and my brother need help, she helps us out. Most noteworthy, it is the period of most learning in a person’s life. Vedantu academic counsellor will be calling you shortly for your Online Counselling session. The Vedantu experts have maintained a simple tone and the intelligence level a student will easily understand. I don’t mind giving them to him as he is a part of my happiness.