(Store remaining rub in a jar with a tight-fitting lid, away from heat and light.). Season the pork chops with salt & pepper, then cover with ground coffee mixture. The gentle heat of the oven helps to control the rate of cooking a little better and also prevents the outside from getting burned and dry, before the middle has finished cooking. While you're shopping, become a Pan Fan today and sign up for our newsletter! The assertive espresso-cardamom mixture that seasons these chops pairs beautifully with grill-roasted new potatoes or thickly sliced and grilled sweet potatoes brushed with melted butter and a bit of the spice rub. I need to give your rub a try. Deliciosas recetas,me encanto pasar a conocer el blog.Saludos desde Uruguay, I have never used coffee as rub…seeing yours I feel that I am missing a lot. Preheat oven to 450°. Using 1/4 cup of the rub mixture in all, rub the seasoning on both sides of the pork chops. AuthorChef Chad Rating Difficulty Beginner Prepare a medium-hot fire in a charcoal grill or gas grill (see note). Remove the chops from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes. Nutrition information per serving: 389 calories, 45 grams protein, 20 grams fat, 5 grams carbohydrate, 1 gram fiber, 126 milligrams cholesterol, 1,440 milligrams sodium, Source: "Grill Every Day: 125 Fast-Track Recipes for Weeknights at the Grill" by Diane Morgan. We use cookies to ensure that our site functions as intended. Privacy and Terms. From seasonal cast iron pieces and accessories to affordable bundles, we have the gifts you need for everyone on your list. By using our website and/or subscribing to our newsletter, Combine rub mixture in a small bowl. Spoon glaze over chops. Remove the pork chops from the marinade and discard the marinade. • 4 bone-in, center-cut loin pork loin chops, 3/4 to 1 inch thick (about 10 ounces each)PREPARATION: In a small bowl, combine the ground coffee beans, salt, sugar, paprika, cardamom, ginger and garlic powder. Espresso Glazed Honey Pork Chops with Mashed Potato. Because it's the virtually unbreakable, multipurpose cookware that just makes food better. In bowl combine dry spices and mix until well incorporated. Stir in the demi-glace, coffee, and vinegar and bring the mixture to a simmer. Reduce in a low fire until it thickens. We hope you enjoy our stories and recipes! By continuing, you agree to their use. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. https://leitesculinaria.com/95388/recipes-coffee-crusted-grilled-pork-chops.html OregonLive Recipe Box designed & built by, From "Grill Every Day: 125 Fast-Track Recipes. IMPORTANT INFORMATION >. Pat the pork chops dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper. The pork chop will continue to cook when it’s resting. Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for 4 to 8 hours. Albóndigas Estofadas al Tomate (Meatball and Tomato Stew), Chuletas de Cerdo a la Criolla (Pork Chops in Creole Sauce), Arroz Apastelado Costeño (Sticky Rice from the Coast), Sancocho Antioqueño o Paisa (Paisa Region Soup), Arroz Caldoso de Camarones (Shrimp Soupy Rice). Registration on or use of this site constitutes acceptance of our User Agreement, Privacy Policy and Cookie Statement, and Your California Privacy Rights (each updated 1/1/20). Heat a saute pan with the oil and cook each pork chop for 1 minute on each side.