The Slinky sets are then processed and flow wrapped in air tight individual foil packs. The electric plain strings also utilize a … Slinky strings pioneered the string gauges that virtually all string manufacturers use today and have set the industry standard for over half a century. Once made, cores are loaded onto winding machines which spin the core while laying a consistent winding of wrap wire around the core. M-Steel plain electric guitar strings are comprised of a specially tempered steel for maximum fatigue resistance. You may unsubscribe at anytime. Really a shame. The brass is machined and cut to exacting specifications to ensure a precise fit and function. Gauges .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046. Type: Full Set # of Strings: 5 Tension: Medium Material: Nickel Plated Winding: Round Wound Core: Hex Long Scale. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Local pick up is free. Super Slinky M-Steel Electric Guitar Strings - 9-42 Gauge . Ernie Ball P02223 Electric Guitar String Set, Super Slinky Nickel Wound, 0.009-0.042 Guage 4.7 out of 5 stars 6. What is your guess? Gauges .09, .011, .016, .024w .032, .042, Ernie Ball M-Steel electric guitar strings are made of a patented Super Cobalt alloy wrapped around a Maraging steel hex core wire, producing a richer and fuller tone with a powerful low-end response. These items are dispatched from and sold by different sellers. Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee Eric Clapton plays Regular Slinky 10-46. Strings consist of fine diameter wire which is supplied on spools. The ball ends are then deburred, cleaned, and inspected before they are ready for use. Ernie Ball Slinky gauge combinations that today are industry standard, were pioneered by our founder Ernie Ball more than 50 years ago, helping shape the sound of rock n roll. Picks strings ship for free. Please try again. To pay by cash, place cash on top of the delivery box and step back. There was a problem completing your request. Previous page of related Sponsored Products. GUITAR BRO - 30 Day Learning Kit (+ 20 mins FREE VIDEO Demo, Acoustic Guitars Acces... Epiphone Les Paul Express"Travel-Size" Electric Guitar, DigiTech Drop Polyphonic Drop Tune Pitch-Shift Pedal, Shure SM57-LC Cardioid Dynamic Microphone, Epiphone DR-100 Acoustic Guitar, Vintage Sunburst. Does not require any increasing the hole on the tuning peg either. If you have any questions, please feel free to call or email the store. Ernie Ball M-Steel Electric Guitar Strings are made of a patented Super Cobalt alloy wrapped around a Maraging steel hex core wire, producing a richer and fuller tone with a powerful low-end response. The electric plain strings also utilize a patented winding of steel around the ball end that reduces slippage, breakage and stays in tune better than conventional plain strings. Now I suspect that this not original Erine Ball strings.... i was hugely inspired by Slash. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. Amazon directly manages delivery for this product. Legendary artists from Eric Clapton, The Rolling Stones, Jimmy Page, AC/DC, John Petrucci, Slash, Green Day and more. Guitar and bass ball ends are made using brass wire rod. I had already put on the bottom strings so had no option but to go ahead. Ryan "Fluff" Bruce compares regular Ernie Ball Super Slinkys, M-Steels & Cobalts! Super Slinky wound strings are made from nickel plated steel wire wrapped around a hex shaped steel core wire. And now I think they could be fake. View Profile View Forum Posts View Blog Entries Registered User Senior Member. Hi, I bought Ernie Ball Super Slinky Strings on eBay. The electric plain strings also utilize a patented winding of steel around the ball end that reduces slippage, breakage and stays in tune better than conventional plain strings. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. These (Skinny Top Heavy Bottom) are great, easy to play, don't stretch too much after first stringing so are good on my Floyd rose guitar. Recently moved to heavy djent stuffs,so I gave these strings a try. The electric plain strings also utilize a patented winding of steel around the ball end that reduces slippage, breakage and stays in tune better than conventional plain strings. Ernie Ball Slinky Strings The Original Since 1962. Wound strings consist of a core and a wrap layer. Sign up and get an all-access pass to be the first to know about new products, contests, content series, and more. Core: Hex As a beginner i was inclined towards the products that he was using, so i chose to string my guitar with this power slinky set, and i am since in love with them. Long Scale. Gauges 9-11-16-24w-32-42. M-Steel plain electric guitar strings are comprised of a specially tempered steel for maximum fatigue resistance. For over 50 years, Ernie Ball Slinky electric guitar strings have been the favourite of musicians across the globe. Required fields are marked *. Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising, and analytics partners. The electric plain strings also utilize a patented winding of steel around the ball end that reduces slippage, breakage and stays in tune better than conventional plain strings. Strings were rusted all the high string e,b,g were rusted badly i was very dissappointed if you are reading this review i really advice you not to buy this strings I also read the reviews of others before buying but thought lets buy it then i got this worst strings plz do not buy it. M-Steel plain electric guitar strings are comprised of a specially tempered steel for maximum fatigue resistance. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 26 May 2019, Great for players who like a lighter gauge but NOT a soggy 'bottom end'. User Info Menu. Sold by Appario Retail Private Ltd and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Picks strings ship for free. A patented winding of steel around the ball end of the plain strings reduces slippage, breakage and stays in tune better than conventional strings. AC/DC's Angus Young plays Super Slinky 9-42. Led Zeppelin's legendary guitarist Jimmy Page plays Super Slinky 9-42. # of Strings: 5 Our strings are made with the finest and freshest raw materials which are specified to exacting tolerances to ensure optimal consistency and performance. These wound strings are comprised of a patented Super Cobalt alloy wrapped around a Maraging steel hex core wire, producing a richer and fuller tone with powerful low end response. So be it metal, djent, blues, jazz, or classic rock this set can serve the purpose. 2 099,00 ₹ Only 2 left in stock. Feeling highly irritated and disgusted with the product. Ein wenig habe ich mich gewundert, weil neben den drei Ersatz-Bändern noch drei andere, d.h. deutlich dickere und verstärkte Bändere dabei sind. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Ernie Ball's signature recipe consists of specific gauges and core to wrap ratios for balanced rich harmonics and that … 04-10-2020, 05:59 PM #2. tbonesullivan. Prime members enjoy unlimited free, fast delivery on eligible items, video streaming, ad-free music, exclusive access to deals & more. The material is cooled and forged into shape for conversion to wire. Reviews There are no … Gauges .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046, Ernie Ball M-Steel Electric Guitar Strings are made of a patented Super Cobalt alloy wrapped around a Maraging steel hex core wire, producing a richer and fuller tone with a powerful low-end response. Epiphone Les Paul SL 6 Strings Right Handed Electric Guitar Pacific Blue, Epiphone Les Paul SL 6 Strings Right Handed Electric Guitar Vintage Sunburst, D'Addario NYXL1046 Nickel Plated Electric Light Guitar Strings (Nickel), Epiphone Les Paul SL 6 Strings Right Handed Electric Guitar Heritage Cherry Sunburst, D'Addario NYXL1052 Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings, Light Top/Heavy Bottom, 10-52. M-Steel plain electric guitar strings are comprised of a specially tempered steel for maximum fatigue resistance. We use technologies, such as cookies, to customize content and advertising, to provide social media features and to analyze traffic to the site. For Pay-on-Delivery orders, we recommend paying using Credit card/Debit card/Netbanking via the pay-link sent via SMS at the time of delivery. the top end is light on the fingers and can bend plentifully. Legendary artists from Eric Clapton, The Rolling Stones, Jimmy Page, AC/DC, John Petrucci, Slash, Green Day and more. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Und da sind sie superscharf und schnittgenau! Unable to add item to Wish List. Ernie Ball Regular Slinky 5-String Nickel Wound Electric Bass Strings – 45-130, Type: Full Set Material: Nickel Plated Lasts decently long and does not rust easily. Ernie Ball Power Slinky Electric Guitar Strings 11-48 4.6 out of 5 stars 55. 599,00 ₹ D'Addario NYXL1052 Nickel Wound Electric Guitar Strings, Light … Strings are staged in bundles which are loaded into chambers which prepare the string surface and apply the treatment. Copyright 2020 — Georgetown Music. Ernie Ball Regular Slinky 5-String Nickel Wound Electric Bass Strings – 45-130. Please try your search again later. This ensures that the packages are completely air tight and the quality of the seal is optimal. Your email address will not be published. In this episode Steve Stevens of Billy Idol discusses his history and relationship with playing guitar, songwriting, and his Ernie Ball strings. Alice Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings _ (Pack of 1), D'Addario Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings_{.010-.050_Light Gauge}85/15 FULL BRIGHT TONE_Stainless Steel Material, The packet looked alright from outside but the treble strings (1st, 2nd and 3rd ) were rusted. Alloys used for strings start from ore which is smelted using high heat to remove impurities. Fender 880CL 80/20 Dura-Tone Coated Acoustic Strings, D'Addario EJ45 Pro-Arte Nylon Classical Guitar Strings, Normal Tension. Strings are packaged using our Element Shield design which uses impermeable film that is wrapped and sealed to ensure sets are provided with maximum protection. Ernie Ball M-Steel Electric Guitar Strings are made of a patented Super Cobalt alloy wrapped around a Maraging steel hex core wire, producing a richer and fuller tone with a powerful low-end response. These strings are precision manufactured to the highest standards and most exacting specifications to ensure consistency, optimum performance, and long life. Mighty Slinkys sit between the popular Super Slinky and Extra Slinky strings while providing a fast, light tension across all six strings. Ernie Ball 2221 Nickel Regular Slinky Electric Guitar Strings 3 Pack 4.8 out of 5 stars 1,060. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Our exclusive alloys used for Cobalt Slinky, M-Steel Slinky, and Aluminum Bronze strings are smelted to our exacting specifications to ensure optimum performance and consistency.