If they last as long as Ernie Ball suggests then they represent a definite step forward in acoustic string design and are well worth trying out. Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. Six weeks later they still sound remarkable and I will certainly be buying again when needed. Made from a blend of copper and aluminum specifically tailored for acoustic guitar strings. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Element shield packaging prolongs string life and keeps strings as fresh as the day they were made. These are curious strings in some ways - they take a day or so to settle down on the guitar and their texture is a little more...active? I guess it depends on your guitar but for me, I can't think of any better strings and recommend them without a second thought. *The gift card will be loaded to your linked Amazon.co.uk account. Extended holiday return window till Jan 31, 2021. The result is strings with a noticeable increase in projection and clarity and longer life with less corrosion. Visually, the strings reflected less wear, but, more importantly, they still carried their top end and increased projection long after I’d gunked up and replaced my reference set. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Ernie Ball acoustic guitar strings offer musicians the power to handpick the sound of their music. You will be able to use it for this purchase if you qualify for Instant Spend, otherwise you will be able to use it for a later purchase when you activate your card. Ernie Ball is the world's leading manufacturer of premium electric, acoustic, and classical guitar strings, bass strings, mandolin, banjo, pedal steel strings and guitar accessories. Noteworthy bassists who use Ernie Ball strings include Paul McCartney,Tony Levin, Mark Hoppus, Mike Herrera, Johnny Christ, Dave La Rue, John Myung, and Juan Alderete. Ernie Ball is the world's leading manufacturer of premium electric, acoustic, and classical guitar strings, bass strings, mandolin, banjo, pedal steel strings and guitar accessories. .020 Aluminum Bronze Wound Acoustic Guitar Strings 6 Pack. Medium Light gauge .012, .016, .024, .032, .044, .054 In addition to his ten years experience as an online guitar merchandiser, marketing strategist, and community director he has worked as an international exporter, website consultant and brand manager. No matter where you shop, you will earn rewards on every purchase. Credit by NewDay Ltd. Subject to status. Patented technology brings a new voice to acoustic guitarists who seek a more expressive and dynamic string. Ernie Ball single strings are coiled and packaged individually in order according to specific Slinky gauge requirements. The measure of any guitar string is its tone, and those looking for balanced, focused tone will find a lot to love here. © 1995-2019 Harmony Central, Inc. All rights reserved. The strings feel great, with the perfect balance of grip and slickness, and are currently available in Extra Light (.010 .014 .020w .028 .040 .050), Light (.011, .015, .022, .032, .042, and .052), Medium Light (.012, .016, .024, .032, .044, and .054), and Medium (.013, .017, .026, .034, .046, and .056. For the record, the new Ernie Ball Aluminum Bronze strings come in four sets: 011-052, 012-054, 013-054 and 010-050 and in case you developed a passion for our testbed review guitars and are dying to know what they are, they're both Woodstock WHW41309 models. Ernie Ball Light Aluminum Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings - 11-52 Gauge. Ernie Ball Shop; Account . We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. This is the first time i tried these trings on my Martin 000-28. Sign up for the Ernie Ball mailing list. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Ernie Ball now sells over 100 different types of bass guitar strings including the popular super slinky bass guitar strings. We also share information about your use of our site with our trusted social media, advertising, and analytics partners. The brass is machined and cut to exacting specifications to ensure a precise fit and function. Made from a blend of copper and aluminum wrapped around maraging steel hex cores, Aluminum Bronze acoustic strings feature more clarity, projection, low end and corrosion resistance than traditional phosphor bronze strings. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Terms apply. I've tried all sorts of string sets over the years (been playing acoustics for 50 years!). Length: 39.5" / Taper: NA. For exceptions and conditions, see, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 15 August 2020. Our strings have been played on many of the best-selling albums of all time and are used by some of history’s greatest musicians including Paul McCartney, Eric Clapton, Jimmy Page, Slash, The Rolling Stones, Angus Young, Eagles, Jeff Beck, Pete Townshend, Aerosmith, Metallica, and more. The ball ends are then deburred, cleaned, and inspected before they are ready for use.