And I wanted to create something, a way for people to do it at home. ), but I have a ridiculous number of other recipes marked to try. I always need to have that little sharp quality in my mac and cheese. In fact as an adult living abroad I still gleefully visit retro American style diners that have sprouted up all over the UK. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. I am trying to eat less meat and a more plant-based diet. I can't have macaroni and cheese. Are you into playing with your food? I had to try a few right away. Instead, it's a joyful love letter to the fun of playing with food and to the decadent flavor possibilities of vegan food, flavors that are meant to be. This was the case with EPIC VEGAN. Where you can't like, it has to be marinated for some time, you know? I thought that was so clever. Dustin Harder:                  So I don't, I no longer dislike it. Or you can make, there's a bowl in there for a Philly cheesesteak baked potato bowl, which is this delicious bowl of kale and baked potato and the cheese sauce and the Philly cheesesteak filling. Start by marking “Epic Vegan: Wild and Over-the-Top Plant-Based Recipes” as Want to Read: Error rating book. Dustin Harder:                  So recreating some things that I knew people thought they couldn't have anymore was some inspiration for it, but then also, that crazy big boom of over-the-top milkshakes happened like a year or two ago, and I always look at those, and I'm like, "Well, this is ridiculous." But like, when you know, if a musical were to bring in, I don't know, back in the day, like if they were to bring in someone like Paris Hilton, who's clearly not that talented. Epic Vegan: Wild and Over-the-Top Plant-Based Recipes, Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK, Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost, Dispatch to this address when you check out. Now one closes, and it's like the vegan army rallies and like, they're like, "No, no. So that's a combination of the Dorito shell from Dorito brand and Taco Bell taco, essentially. Just in it and delicious and baked and then with vegan mozzarella cheese. Dustin Harder:                  Oh, well, I mean, there are so many things. Dustin Harder:                  Well, I actually, I have grown to like it. Dustin Harder:                  And I noticed I started losing a little bit of weight, so then I, I went full-plant based, and definitely saw a difference, not just in my weight, but in how I felt and how I was sleeping. There's a recipe for Cray-Cray Bread, which is the Little Caesar's Crazy Bread, essentially. You can use a cheese sauce with a bread and seitan for a sandwich or perhaps use the cheese sauce on pasta or on a baked potato. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Even though I've never heard of Dustin Harder nor his TV show I was very much drawn to the cover and description of this book, which reminded me so much of the American diners that I enjoyed as a child. “Epic Vegan” by Dustin Harder is definitely epic, both in quantity and creativity of the recipes contained within. The Fried Chicken Noodle Soup was excellent. I feel like the "cookbook world" has become more competitive as most people don't want a million cookbooks. So when we got home, we tried really hard to recreate it. But I knew I had to do that before I went on to this book. Dustin Harder:                  Yes. There was like two left, and I was like, "Can you please hold one for me?" But is going to bring in a draw of tickets from her reality show and stuff like that. I don't feel like stuffed. Epic Vegan is a collection of classic, nostalgic, messy, juicy, and Instagram-worthy plant-based recipes, that can be enjoyed by vegans, vegetarians, pescatarians and even hardened omnivores. Suzy Chase:                  So this cookbook is a choose-your-own-adventure sort of good time. “Epic Vegan” by Dustin Harder is definitely epic, both in quantity and creativity of the recipes contained within.