But that can wait until you are older. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Follow Prasad Kumar’s board Birthday Cards on Pinterest. Make it happy, you have nothing to worry about age but instead you or we should thanks the Lord for all the good memories that we already experienced. Enjoy another year of being young. In this life, there are too many adventures and so little time to enjoy all of them. 1) I wish you to celebrate all the wonderful things that make you so special, not just on your special day, but on every day of the year! Happy Birthday! 8) There are many situations when you will like to greet your beloved ones through some special birthday wishes messages, and that will be the time when you will have to look for the best happy birthday cards and birthday wishes images. (function(d, s, id) { – My Best Birthday Wishes to You. 16) Blowing out Another Candle Should Mean that You have Lived Another Year of Joy; that You have Made this World a Better Place. Happy Birthday Quotes and wishes to you. You’re an incredibly smart and gorgeous woman and I am so proud of you. 29) Have a fantastic birthday, celebrate the happiness on every day of your life. Happy Birthday to our beloved daughter. Your birthday is enough reason to smile. 32) Great people not only accomplish great things and they have great friends that wish them a great birthday! Hope the sun shines on you, the wind is at your back, your food tastes good, you see smiles and hear laughter every day and not just on your birthday. Many many happy returns of the day! Have a Blessed and Happy Birthday! May you have a fantastic birthday and many more to come. Receiving birthday wishes from family and friends can mean the difference between a broken relationship and a strong bond; this is a fact to so many people even those who don’t accept it openly or consciously. Happy Birthday to you! Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. Life’s an endless adventure with you beside me. Happy Birthday, Buddy! Happy Birthday!. You have always made us proud. YOURS. You have made us the proudest parents in the world! But you’re a great person on the inside and I love you my dear sister. It’s a beautiful life that you yourself will shape to your heart’s desire. I may not have told you often but I want you to know You are the best Dad anyone could have and I’m really lucky to have you. It’s your day! Anyone who keeps the ability to see beauty never grows old. May this day be the beginning of another beautiful year for you. We have it all on this page – from funny birthday wishes to heart-tugging messages! Happy Birthday Wishes Images. You will soon start a new phase of life! Have fun. I don’t which of us is luckier! May you have the very best in life. Let today remind you that the universe smiled when you were born. Birthday Wishes to you! A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends. May beauty and happiness surround you today and always! Thank you for always being right by my side, sweetheart. To make your heart sing. Move forward with confidence and courage. May your day be beautiful, and your happiness continue growing. May your special day…Surrounded with happiness, Filled with laughter, Wrapped with pleasure, Brightened with fun, Blessed with love, Remembered with joy,…and enriched with hopes. Enjoy another year of being young. 37) You can also send many other happy birthday wishes messages, happy birthday images, happy birthday wishes quotes and also happy birthday wishes cards to your friends and family. Let’s celebrate this special day of your life and party like there’s no tomorrow. May everything that’s glad and sweet May you create a memory today that becomes your happy place in all the many years yet to come. Thank you for all the fantastic and irreplaceable memories. 3) You can also impress your friends, family member, colleagues, girlfriend, boyfriend, husband or wife by sending her or him with the best happy birthday wishes and birthday messages. Happy birthday! Life is both a blessing and a challenge. It only comes once a year. Happy Birthday! Good kids come from good Mothers! Dear Father, thanks for being there for me and supporting me all my life.