The year 2019 was declared the Year of Return by the government of Ghana as it marked the 400 years after the first slave... A celebrity is defined as a person who is popular especially in the cycles of entertainment and gets lots of public attention. All Rights Reserved - Graphic Communications Group Ltd. Domelevo, others spend GH¢3.3m on foreign travels — Report, Failure by COVID-19 testing labs to provide information worrying, Population Council Exec Director asked to proceed on leave, Jerry Rawlings: Ghana's former president dies aged 73, President inaugurates 13-member National Peace Council, Players in Black Stars camp increases to 18 following arrival of Aboagye, Ofori [LIST], Farmers Day awardee dies en-route to event centre, Deathtraps: Uncovered underground chambers pose danger, Powerball lottery comes to Ghana on November 14, Lord Paul Boateng: 'Rawlings will forever be remembered as a great African', Andre Ayew's brace inspires Black Stars win over Sudan, Rawlings to be given 'befitting' state burial – Prez Akufo-Addo, Ogyeahohuo Yaw Gyebi II is new President of National House of Chiefs, Rawlings's death: AU mourns 'charismatic continental statesman', Bawumia suspends campaign over Rawlings' death, FDA Board is already investigating bribery allegation against CEO, Rawlings’ family request privacy following his death. Don’t Listen To My Songs If You Don’t Like It— Emelia Brobbey To Critics As She Hints At Dropping Another Unbearable Song by Miss Anita-Pyper Agyei, Senior Reporter at 09:32am, Thursday 15 October 2020 at 09:32am, Thursday 15 October 2020 Year of return: List of popular international personalities that visited Ghana. Ellen White during an interview denied the allegations, saying that she has nothing to do with the breakup of Emelia’s marriage with Dr. Adu Boateng, CEO of End Point Homeopathic Clinic. SEE ALSO: Photos: From luxurious vacations to posh cars; Check out the expensive lifestyle of Ellen Kyei White. In April 2018, reports went viral that Ellen White was the person behind the collapse of Emelia Brobbey’s marriage to Dr. Adu Boateng, CEO of End Point Homeopathic Clinic. #1 place for Ghana News. SEE ALSO: Emelia Brobbey-Ellen White husband snatching brouhaha, Vivian Jill finally breaks her silence. Kumawood actress and musician Emelia Brobbey has – in an interview – recounted tough times in her career based on false rumors that she got entangled in some time ago. According to her, the whole brouhaha was planned by a group of unknown people just to tarnish her image in the public. Happy surfing! “I wonder why they associated that story with me, I have not cheated so whoever wants to challenge that should come out,” she insisted. She claims it is always done by some faceless people to disgrace her for reasons known to them. She claims it was photoshopped and she will never do that to Emelia Brobbey, her colleague. Emelia Brobbey's wedding pics were all over the internet and the love birds were the talk all over the media. Stay tuned to discover the quirkiest of events, the meatiest gossip all under one dot com. Ellen stated that a woman she did not know had decided to hire a blogger to tarnish her image and further destroy the project she was working on. Pictures of her so called husband and his new wife went viral with people saying all sorts of things about her and this did not go down well with Emelia. She went on to elaborate further that both parties signed the divorce documents and had since moved on. As it is expected with celebrities, the wedding was spectacular and provided assurance about the love that existed between them. Photo of Ellen White in bed with Dr. Boateng later popped up but Ellen at the time came out to deny the photo. Ellen White finally added that she has no reason to snatch or sleep with Emelia Brobbey’s ex-husband as those ‘fake’ pictures tried to portray. Kumawood actress Ellen White has finally spoken out after being accused of snatching Emelia Brobbey’s husband from her. According to Emelia, she is not seeing anyone at the moment so whoever does not understand and feel she has cheated should come out. FEATURED: Modernghana Election 2020 Poll: Akufo-Addo Scores 55.75%, Mahama Pulls... Kumawood actress Ellen White has finally spoken out after being accused of snatching Emelia Brobbey’s husband from her. Whiles a celebrity... Ellen White reacts to sleeping with Emelia Brobbey's husband rumors, Photos: From luxurious vacations to posh cars; Check out the expensive lifestyle of Ellen Kyei White, Emelia Brobbey-Ellen White husband snatching brouhaha, Vivian Jill finally breaks her silence, Ellen White allegedly caught in bed with Emelia Brobbey’s ex-husband, Top 10 Nigerian celebrities who were born rich, Top ten richest pastors in Ghana and their net worth. 26 minutes ago, I Still Don’t Believe Ebony Died In That Accident – Late Ebo, Zimbabwe Police Deepen Probe Into Ginimbi Death Over Shootin, DJ Switch Flees Nigeria As Govt Hunt For EndSARS Protestors, Gidoo: I May Be Building My Career In South Africa But I Nee, Delay Apologizes To Obrafour And Issues A Disclaimer, God Is Not Real If Akufo-Addo Wins Election 2020 – Bulldog, Blakk Rasta Headlines Poetry And Music Festival In Jamaica, BAMA 2020: Promoter Koolic Wins Best Promoter Of The Year Aw. – – Emelia Brobbey has disclosed in a recent interview how she deals with trolls and unfounded accusations running wild in the media about her. Gidoo: I May Be Building My Career In South Africa But I Need Ghana More, Eletion 2020: Nana Ampadu Garners Support For Nana Akufo-Addo, Promoter Koolic Grabs Nominations In Ashanti Region Music Awards, Glam Style Awards And BAMA 2020, Emelia Brobbey Reveals How She Was Paid ¢50 For First Movie, #EndSARS: World Celebrities Show Solidarity With Protesters, Naming A Street After Me Is Like Winning Grammy — Wiyaala, Regina Daniels’ Husband Angry Over Chika Ike Dating Rumours, Get the latest live updates about the Coronavirus Pandemic, Catch up on the latest news videos from around the world. According to Ellen White, the only time she had an acquaintance with Dr. Adu Boateng was when her producer called Baba contacted the man for sponsorship for one of her programs. News in Your Mail | Contact Us  | Advertise With Graphic | Twitter. Emelia Brobbey Pictures of her so called husband and his new wife went viral with people saying all sorts of things about her and this did not go down well with Emelia. All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners. She claims it is always done by some faceless people to disgrace her for reasons known to them. Emelia Brobbey. Award-winning actress, Emelia Brobbey, has shared her journey from being an Agriculture Science and Ghanaian Language teacher to a successful actress in the industry. The Kumawood actress revealed how she has survived these rumors about her snatching someone’s husband and stealing a bracelet in London in the past. Emilia and Dr Kofi Adu Boateng have one child together. Emelia Brobbey and husband got married in 2010, and after two years together they divorced. In an interview with Zionfelix, Ellen White denied ever sleeping with Emelia Brobbey’s husband and revealed she does not even have any relationship with the man. The movie producer also added that this was not the first time she has had this kind of trouble. The Kumawood actress revealed how she has survived these rumors about her snatching someone’s husband and stealing a bracelet in London in the past. Emelia just returned to the country from an European tour to premiere her new movie, Adanfo Bone. In an interview with Halifax Addo […] Emelia Brobbey has disclosed in a recent interview how she deals with trolls and unfounded accusations running wild in the media about her. She took to her Facebook page to clear the air last week and spoke to Showbiz last Tuesday. “I would like to say a big thank you to God and the media for their support, I had the opportunity to interact with my fans and it was fun,” she concluded. “I saw a publication that Emelia Brobbey had cheated on her husband and he has married another woman.