Speaking in an interview with Amansan Krakye of Kastle FM disclosed that she makes money from hard work and not from Sugar Daddies. Please report any inappropriate content to us, and we will evaluate it as a matter of priority. Actress Emelia Brobbey may be broken hearted but she must be happy right now that she is no longer with her baby daddy who has entangled himself among three different ladies. Alpha P Makes an Impact With His Debut EP- “King of The Wolves”, Youssou N’Dour’s new album, ‘History’ pays homage to great African artists, without losing sight of the future ahead, Listen UP: Kosi YNot feat. Emelia Brobbey has opened up about her multiple streams of income. ... Those who follow my social media handles know that I do advertise for a baby … Then came my way; then he knocked me off my feet,” Emelia Brobbey sang. The Start Media boss was appointed as the brand ambassador on Wednesday, January 9, 2019. It is not clear the exact number of years Emelia Brobbey has been signed on as the brand ambassador but a close source to the actress tells us it is for a couple of years.

Emelia Brobbey in a recent interview has rubbished the above speculation as she revealed her source of wealth. ]]>, D-Black to premiere ‘Black Clouds’ feat WAJE on Google Hangout, June 27, Wizkid invited to police station for failing to perform at University show after collecting payment, WATCH: Emelia Brobbey drops ‘Odo Electric’ featuring Wendy Shay, Emelia Brobbey sets to release a new banger to ‘shock’ Ghanaians, I’ll never quit making music but i’ll definitely work on my voice – Emelia Brobbey, Emelia Brobbey wins Best Actor Female indigenous 2019 at ZAFAA Global Award, We have not taken over the jobs of TV presenters and musicians – Actress Emelia Brobbey, Jackie Appiah, McBrown, Yaw Dabo, Emelia Brobbey, others for “Stars in Worship 2017”, Kwadwo Sheldon breaks silence on loss of YouTube channel, creates new one, “Nice song” – Nana Addo appreciates Sarkodie’s ‘Happy Day’ song, Sark responds, My mom owns 2 houses, where’s your mother’s own? Dear Cupid baby diaper is a quality diaper which helps keep wetness away from babies. Emelia Brobbey also revealed that apart from being an actress and a musician, she also does adverts for about five companies so there is no need explaining to people her source of wealth. Boateng has now rented a house at Spintex Road for his new wife Korkor and has bought her a new BMW saloon car.Nkonkonsa.com‘s checks revealed that Korkor used to work at Franko Phones as a sales girl before Dr. Boateng met her and he has made her rich and sponsoring her schooling at GIMPA, and whenever he travels, he takes her with him leaving his wife at home feeling sad and lonely. 3rd Annual Africa Future Summit set for November 19, Signal launches Regal Dynasty, an International Music Marketing, Distribution and Publishing Record Labe, UEFA Europa league extended to SuperSport Viewers across to Sub-Saharan Africa, UEFA Nations League Action Live All Weekend on GOtv, Alonzo B. Slater scores a lead role in upcoming holiday movie, ‘A Christmas For Mary’, 84th Masters Golf Tournament Live On SuperSport This Week, Photos from the star-studded naming ceremony of Victoria Lebene and Eugene Osafo Nkansah’s daughter, The MultiChoice Ghana’s 2020 Content Showcase in 15 photos …new channels and new shows, PHOTOS: When Agyinasare and wife renewed wedding vows after 35 years of marriage, Simple, elegant and outlandish! Emelia was born to Selina Amponsah of Akim Swedru (mother) and Mr. Samuel P. Brobbey (father) on January 6th.