Emelia Brobbey Ft. Wendy Shay - Odo Electric Download Mp3-Actress cum musician, Emelia Brobbey features Wendy Shay of Ruff-Town records titled "Odo Electric". During the interview, Emelia Brobbey recounted how one social media user described her voice saying she sounds like 555 saucepan. According to her, Rawlings was... American singer, Lizzo, has constantly earned praises from her fans for always promoting body positivity. The Kumawood actress turned musician Emelia Brobbey has sent a strong warning to her critics who always speak ill of her music. Emelia Brobbey Sends Strong Warning To Critics Over Her Songs. Nana Yaw is a proud staff at Browngh.com, who is working hard to cause a positive change in the online media phase. Kumawood actress Emelia Brobbey has proved to be resilient and someone who would not give up until she becomes the most important person in the room. The yet-to-be-identified lady shared a video of her boyfriend having s3x... Emelia Brobbey Sends Strong Warning To Critics Over Her Songs, Kumawood Actress Explains Why She Intentionally Failed Her WASSCE | VIDEO, I’m Willing To Do A campaign Song For NPP – Kuami Eugene, Bukom Banku Cries Uncontrollably Over JJ Rawlings’ Death, Nigel Gaisie Exposed For Editing Earlier Facebook Prophecy To Capture Rawlings’ Death  – Screenshots, It Is Difficult Being A Female Musician In Nigeria – Tiwa Savage Cries, John Mahama Killed Rawlings – Old Woman Alleges (Video), Nigerian Artste Davido Reacts To Rawlings’ Death, Celebrities Mourn The Death Of Former President Rawlings. So I was like why do you criticize me? In an interview with Accra-based Fm, Angel Fm, the Fa Me Ko singer revealed that she was truly hurt when she was massively trolled after her first single but she later told herself that people would have to stop listening to her if they did not like what they hear. By. According to her, after receiving several backlashes from the media, her management advised her and she is now back again with another tune. READ ALSO: Gloria Sarfo Comforts Selly After A Troll Calls Her Ugly And Barren— She Says God Won’t Forget Her Ever! Gloria Sarfo Comforts Selly After A Troll Calls Her Ugly And Barren— She Says God Won’t Forget Her Ever! Emelia Brobbey who now have about three songs under music career, also mentioned that apart from being an actress, she also does adverts for several companies so there is … If you think you don’t like my song or video don’t listen or watch it”, READ ALSO: Don’t Let Poverty Win!— Bobrisky Encourages As She Reveals What She Actually Did To Make Money. Speaking in an interview on Accra based radio, Angel Fm, ‘The Fa Me Ko’ hitmaker stressed that it hurts after going through a to produce a song and at the end, people will troll her especially on social media. Don’t Let Poverty Win!— Bobrisky Encourages As She Reveals What She Actually Did To Make Money, I Made My Money From Selling Pure Water Not From Sugar Daddies – Emelia Brobbey Claims, Emelia Brobbey Discloses Why She Decided To End Kuami Eugene’s Career, Emelia Brobbey Grinds Fiifi Pratt Till He Gets Confused – Watch Hot Video, He Was A Monster – Rest In Distress – Mean Reactions Meet Death Of Rawlings (Screenshots), Funny Face All Over The Moon As Pamela Suffocates Him With Her Heavy Melons— PHOTO, Ibrah One’s Prophesy About The Death Of A Big Man Comes To Pass – Photo, ePrivacy and GPDR Cookie Consent by CookieConsent.com.