By … I love the feel of these strings, the phosphor bronze gives the strings a nice bright sound. I've been using them for years now on all my acoustic guitars. Elixir Acoustic Guitar Phosphor Bronze NanoWeb Strings, I have used the above brand of strings exclusively for years. Martin Authentic Acoustic Treated 80/20 Bronze, C.F. 4.8 out of 5 stars 8,984 ratings | 85 answered questions Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. The Elixirs are stiff and feel thicker than their Nanowebs. Martin Authentic Acoustic Phosphor Bronze, C.F. Martin Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Cleartone Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Curt Mangan Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, D'Addario Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Dean Markley Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, DR Strings Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Ernie Ball Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, John Pearse® Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, La Bella Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Newtone Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Pyramid Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, RotoSound Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, S I T Strings Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Thomastik-Infeld Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Black Diamond Electric Bass Guitar Strings, Dean Markley Electric Bass Guitar Strings, John Pearse® Electric Bass Guitar Strings, S I T Strings Electric Bass Guitar Strings, Thomastik-Infeld Electric Bass Guitar Strings, Dunlop Flatwound Electric Bass Guitar Strings, Jimi Hendrix Foundation “Music For Life “ Strings by Black Diamond, C.F. I like um! Thanks to Just Strings for great service. ©2009-2020 W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc. Long lasting and great tone. Standard medium gauge acoustic guitar set? These are my favorite acoustic strings. And everyone who's heard my Martins agree. There might be more expensive strings, but nothing could out perform these. Nope. Great tone, feel, and longevity. This means you buy fewer sets of strings, change them less often and trust your guitar is ready to go whenever you are.Light Gauges: 012 016 024 032 042 053Other Gauges Available Include:Extra Light: 010 014 023 030 039 047Custom Light: 011 015 022 032 042 052Light-Medium: 012 016 024 035 045 056Medium: 013 017 026 035 045 056Single Strings available". Standard light gauge electric bass guitar set? When you pluck a new string, you can hear the high-frequency harmonics that makes an instrument's tone vibrant. Can anyone tell me how the D'Addario phosphor bronze strings compare with the Elixir phosphor bronze? These strings are awesome... they stay in tune, have great ring and response and really last. Elixir Strings may be available at other online retailers. … You will not be able to ‘Add To Cart’ if an item is temporarily unavailable. Shipping is available within the U.S. only. I use them on all my acoustics and my electrics. After trying several different strings, including all of the Elixir strings, I've found the one's that I like the best are the Elixir Acoustic Phosphor Bronze NanoWeb. Single Strings: Acoustic Phosphor Bronze with NANOWEB Coating, Additional Information about Elixir Strings, Acoustic Phosphor Bronze with NANOWEB Coating, Acoustic 80/20 Bronze with NANOWEB Coating, Acoustic 80/20 Bronze with POLYWEB Coating, Electric Nickel Plated Steel with NANOWEB Coating, Electric Nickel Plated Steel with POLYWEB Coating, Electric Nickel Plated Steel with OPTIWEB Coating, Electric Bass Nickel Plated Steel with NANOWEB Coating, Electric Bass Stainless Steel with NANOWEB Coating, Acoustic Bass 80/20 Bronze with NANOWEB Coating, Banjo Nickel Plated Steel with POLYWEB Coating, Mandolin 80/20 Bronze with NANOWEB Coating, Single acoustic guitar string constructed with phosphor bronze wrap wire, Played for a dynamic balance of rich, full-bodied tone and sparkling high-end clarity, Our coating technology protects against common corrosion and debris buildup, extending tone life longer than any other brand’s coated or uncoated strings (Elixir Strings player survey), America's #1 acoustic guitar string brand (MI SalesTrak® — US $ Vol). Playing 4 hour gigs is a real stress on the strings and they can start sounding like crap before the night is over. Strings and Accessories Listed by Manufacturer, Dean Markley Seven (7) String Guitar Strings, DR Strings Seven (7) String Guitar Strings, Elixir Seven (7) and Eight (8) String Guitar Strings, La Bella 7, 8 and 9 String Guitar Strings, Newtone Seven (7) and Eight (8) String Guitar Strings, Pyramid Seven (7) and Eight (8) String Guitar Sets, RotoSound Seven (7) and Eight (8) String Guitar Strings, S I T Strings 7 and 8 String Guitar Strings, Black Diamond Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, C.F. I play a Martin 000-28 EC. Standard light gauge acoustic guitar set? I love the great sound of a guitar perfectly in tune. Love these strings, seem to be easier on my fingers, and hold the tone well. Our ultra-thin NANOWEB Coating provides a bright, lively tone that players tell us lasts longer than any other string, uncoated or coated. Thanks for any … GORE, ELIXIR, NANOWEB, POLYWEB, GREAT TONE • LONG LIFE, "e" icon, and designs are trademarks of W. L. Gore & Associates. Worth the cost. They have a different sound than Clapton's Choice. Was pretty impressed on this guitar, and they do last a long time. Simply wonderful! Breadcrumb View more single stringsInventory levels during the COVID-19 pandemic may be impacted. If this isn't welcomed news that holds great significance for you, then you're not an acoustic guitarist tone freak who will use nothing but phosphor bronze strings. I own several high-end Taylors, and these strings. Been using these for a few years now, love them, wouldn't use anything else. I hate changing strings as much as the next guy. Standard light gauge electric guitar set? Martin Authentic Acoustic 80/20 Bronze, C.F. Do the D'Addario EXP16s (light gauge) also feel thicker like the Elixir Phosphor Bronze lights, and do they emit about the same bit of warmth in the bass and mids? Great strings, they stay in tune and last a lot longer than most, it not all, other brands. Hype? With less hassle and expense of frequent string changes, you enjoy more time … I've been playing these strings for a few years, they out last and stay bright with great sustain better than any others I've tried. And many thanks to just strings-wonderful strings, the best price and excellent service. My reservations about Elixir Nanowebs were resolved when they added these phosphor bronze strings. Whichever is your favorite, Elixir Strings offer both 80/20 Bronze and Phosphor Bronze strings with a choice of our NANOWEB and POLYWEB protective Coatings. They are the only strings I use on the guitars I build too. Great strings, they stay in tune and last a lot longer than most, it not all, other brands. Elixir Strings may be available at other online retailers. I can go a few months now between changes. Will definitely return to this site. We use them on a Taylor 214e. Free … The thing I like most about them is their durability and longevity in terms of fresh sound. There are many factors to consider before you swear allegiance to a string gauge. Note: the bass string are a little thinner, so they seem easier to play than typical lights. I also like the lights better than mediums. By using the site, you consent to the use of cookies unless you have disabled them. Standard medium gauge electric bass guitar set? All strings in our Acoustic, Electric, and Bass Guitar sets can be purchased separately as a single string. Worth the cost. The #1 selling US acoustic guitar string, Elixir Strings, provide consistent performance, smooth feel and reduce finger squeak. These strings are easy to play and are holding up very well. If you've tried both, which did you choose and why? "Every time you play your guitar, tiny bits of you are left to invade the windings to contaminate your strings and kill your tone. A guitar player couldn't ask for anything more. .012s. You will not be able to ‘Add To Cart’ if an item is temporarily unavailable. I was/am a die hard Martin Phosphor SP fan, but I got another guitar that had Elixirs from the factory. The coatings feature the same protection and extend tone life, but differ in tone and feel. Elixir Strings Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings w NANOWEB Coating, Custom Light (.011-.052) Brand: Elixir. Elixir Phosphor Bronze Nanoweb Strings Extending the Nanoweb revolution to better guitarists everywhere By Dave Elmer. Thanks for the great price and the swift shipping. This wasn't a problem for dropped tunings on the Carbon guitar. I have put you all on My favorite`s list. They stay bright sounding the entire lifespan. Martin Authentic Acoustic Treated Phosphor Bronze. Elixir Strings may be available at other online retailers. Phosphor Bronze strings have a more distinctive tone, full of warmth and sparkle. Players swear by Elixir Strings over any other string, insisting tone sounds new and strings feel fresh the longest. If you would like to disable cookies, please view “How do I manage cookies” in the Policy. Breakage is eliminated. I find them both lively and long-lasting. Copyright © 1997 – 2019 JustStrings.com, Inc. Inventory levels during the COVID-19 pandemic may be impacted. Elixir® Strings are available in distinct protective coatings. Details & FREE Returns Return this item for free . Elixir Strings are the only strings that keep dirt out of the windings by coating the entire string. Excellent product. Elixir is introducing Nanoweb Phosphor Bronze! The elixirs are great. Excellent strings. They are very long lasting, have a good sound and are low on 'skritch'. Too early to tell about dropped tunings on the wood guitars. I never made a survey, but it seems to me that a high percentage of the …