Service outstanding. Will definitely be back. This may be my new favorite place. How can any restaurants run out of b... Great attentive service from Elkin our waiter! 240 Hackensack Street East Rutherford • NJ • 07073 . One of my favorites to share with friends. Best lunch in the area! Amazing like always. Over priced for Salmon that I cook just a good.Way over priced for what you get. Thank you for accommodating us to a private corner for our meeting. For the price they charged ($100) I would have expected something much better. Price Point Excelente lugar muy acogedor, muy atento el servicio. There were about 5 tables filled at that time, and we were all given much space between our parties. The food was delicious. Distance: 0.17 miles, Samurai Sushi ($$) Tent seating was beautiful and the waitstaff were very attentive. Elia never disappoints me, The service was slow, every time we have to Wave for the Waiter; he only checked on us once. Excellent Food and Great Service we Live in New York but worth the trip will do it again Soon. Our server was very attentive, helpful and knowledgeable. Every time we go it gets better and better. I would definitely recommend this place for lunch. Such a beautiful romantic place. I wish there were more than 5 stars! Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment. Elia is rated 4.7 stars by 1003 OpenTable diners. Host Chooses 5 Options: Eggplant & Zucchini Chips, Grilled Octopus, Baby Shrimp & Calamari, Keftedes (Greek Meatballs), Greek Spreads and Pita, Sesame Crusted Feta, or Tuna Tartare. Location. The food was great and so were the drinks. Needless to say, didnt eat ... The appetizers were great, only issue is that they were pretty small. Kind and attentive service and delicious food. Best food in NJ. Highly recommend. We had a wonderful experience at the restaurant. Their food is some of the best I've had in the area, putting their elevated spin on Meditteranean cuisine. Distance: 0.15 miles, New Park Tavern & Restaurant ($$) Outstanding. $$$$ - Very Pricey (Over $50). Outdoor seating was nicely set up. Fun drinks and good wine list. Bar Food, Burgers, American, Pizza, Italian Lemon yogurt sauce, cucumber salad, heirloom tomatoes (Not gluten-free) $14.00. Will definitely be back. Great place for Brunch. Bakery, Coffee Shop, Desserts Amazing experience great food great service great family friendly staff. Everyone is so nice and the food is amazing and its so beautiful ! Japanese, Sushi, Poke Bowls #dinner #spicy #coffee #sweets #desserts #traditional #chicken #organic #pasta #seafood #eggs #fries #cheese #salads #soup #sushi #wine #fried #gyro #sandwiches $ - Cheap Eats (Under $10) Tomato sauce with chiles, feta, and lamb sausage or white wine lemonato sauce. Gluten Free Pasta Substitution Available for $5, Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant. We enjoyed our meal very much. 1 Review Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Ordered the porterhouse(chef’s special). Some of my absolute favorite menu items include: Eggplant & Zucchini Chips, Grilled Octopus (my #1 go-to), the Saganaki (a cheese dream), Mussels in Red Sauce, West Coast Oysters, Scallops Entreè, Skirt Steak, & the Sea Bass! The server was attentive and knowledgeable about the menu. The tent was comfortably heated but still had panels open for good air circulation. Copyright © 2020 OpenTable, Inc. 1 Montgomery St Ste 700, San Francisco CA 94104 - All rights reserved. Can’t wait to go back. Our chef de-bones your fish to the best of his ability unless otherwise instructed. Amin was our server and he was so sweet and very knowledgeable!! Everything imaginable is on the menu for brunch, so no limitations. Contact Us Follow Us On Instagram Turkish, Mediterranean, Seafood, Vesta WoodFired Pizza Bar ($$) Phenomenal. La comida deliciosa fresca y radiante los colores, sabor muy Mediterráneo estamos muy contentos de escoger este lugar para nuestro aniversario 14 . $$ - Moderate ($11-$25) read more, Get this deli out of here please so expensive and not worth the price... The drinks were a little more than I had expected. Is this your restaurant? My children took me there for my birthday and the food was amazing! Exactly what we needed! Highly recommended !!! The food is spectacular and service was impeccable.