View the menu for Elia Restaurant and restaurants in East Rutherford, NJ. It is an adventure in gastronique. That said, the food was delicious - Reply from the manager sent to me from open table sez it all...... First you never once asked us to adjust the volume while you where here for three hours and only mocked me and the Rest on your way out. Ladin, lingua ladina . Service was crisp and professional. the DJ playing music as we dined. Among the drinks, there is good coffee. Waiter and workers were very attentive and friendly which is always a plus in my book.There is nothing better than being served your food by a smiling friendly person. Prices at Elia claim to be attractive. The lavraki was more disappointing. We arrived early for our reservation and started with a drink. We ordered pretty quickly, but the food took FOREVER to come out. Note about the music -- it was played at a pleasant volume and didn't interfere at all with dinner. right away. I will come back here to this restaurant soon. every time I visit NJ. Definitely will be back.Thank youMore, I brought my grandmother here to have a nice dinner and I was pleasantly surprised on how much I enjoyed everything here from the food to service and atmosphere here. It is an adventure in gastronique. Get quick answers from Elia Mediterranean Restaurant staff and past visitors. The scallops were cooked perfectly medium rare as requested. East Rutherford Cheap Pet Friendly Hotels, Hotels near Nickelodeon Universe at American Dream, Hotels near SEA LIFE Aquarium at American Dream Mall, Hotels near LEGOLAND Discovery Center New Jersey at American Dream Mall, Hotels near (EWR) Newark Liberty Intl Airport, Hotels near (JFK) John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, American Restaurants for Families in East Rutherford, American Restaurants for Lunch in East Rutherford, Mediterranean Restaurants in East Rutherford, Mexican Restaurants for Lunch in East Rutherford, Vegetarian Restaurants in East Rutherford, Late Night Restaurants in East Rutherford. The saganaki was the best I've had. The wine list is versatile, every visitor will find something that suits their taste. Asked the owner when we were being seated about one of the few tables outside the tent but was dismissed without much thought. Get quick answers from Elia Mediterranean Restaurant staff and past visitors. With that said said, we are happy you loved our menu options and we will be looking forward...More, Ambience of the restaurant it's amazing, spacious cover a lot of table but still give an intimate experience. We love seeing families come together and spend qu, Thank you to all those who have served and are ser, Ask our hostess to be seated in the intimate seati, A rainbow of colors and flavors! Are you sure you want to delete this question? Elia features Mediterranean cuisine that will transport you to the blue-green shores of a Mediterranean island. The outdoor dining setup looked amazing for this restaurant, so my girlfriend made a reservation so that we could check it out. Tonight (12/4/17) was their opening night, but you would never know. It's mixed, ranging from business casual to jeans. It is only open a year and it definitely has its act together. Elia is a hidden gem off the busy hustle and bustle of East Rutherford and Secaucas. Reviews for Elia. Let us help you make your event one to remember. I live in North Carolina, but frequent Elia...every time I visit NJ. No rush but you didn't feel like too much time had gone by before seeing your server again. Water was re-filled at a nice pace. The kitchen is spotless and open hidden in part with a fresh fish and fruit bar. Portions were large had tons many apps to every attempt dessert. Русский . There are several private dining areas cordoned off from the main dining hall. Waiter and workers were very attentive and friendly which is always a plus in my book.There is nothing better than being served your food by a smiling friendly person. What is the proper attire for your restaurant? This rest is very nice and sure to do well. If you plan for a drink, appy, dinner and coffee, it's likely going to be about $75 pp. Contact Us Follow Us On Instagram When he chuckled and indicated because it was summer it was a bit slower than usual but they typically get a late crowd until 3am. And then the wonderful presentation of deserts. The octopus was spot on, as the feta, infused phyllo pastry and melon starter. The divine decor and homey atmosphere let guests feel relaxed here. For our entrees, we got the scallops and the whole lavraki. 7.3. 274 reviews of Elia Mediterranean Restaurant "A soon as you walk in to Elia you are simultaneously hit by the delicious aroma of rosemary and the beauty of its interior decoration. My grandmother ordered organic chicken with polenta and roasted vegetables which she said was good and I ordered the salmon with lentils. I made on over the head gesture on my way out. Rutherford. Just gives it a good vibe. Book now at Elia in East Rutherford, NJ. The kitchen is spotless and open hidden in part with a fresh fish and fruit bar. We noticed the fruit flies were on the curtain and all over the wall. Apparently he seemed more concerned with pleasing people that were not present rather than the people that were present as he didn’t realize the loud music might be a bit overwhelming for the few remaining guests as my question seem to go over his head. Elia Mediterranean Restaurant - 240 Hackensack St, East Rutherford, New Jersey 07073 - Rated 4.8 based on 73 Reviews "What a great place to dine! It is on the expensive side but worth the experience I think. The atmosphere during the day is very lethargic. Reserve a table at Elia Mediterranean Restaurant, East Rutherford on Tripadvisor: See 43 unbiased reviews of Elia Mediterranean Restaurant, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #6 of 58 restaurants in East Rutherford. A unique dining experience with fresh seafood and homemade sangria available daily, prepared in the classic Mediterranean tradition. The first thing that impressed me was how much all of the staff seemed to enjoy their jobs. Can a vegetarian person get a good meal at this restaurant? Very active but because of...More. Kudos to Flia for bringing a taste of the Mediterranean so close. The hosts could not be more helpful and proceeded to seat us...right away. The service was great, the cocktails as well. Finally you mocked the DJ from Idaho when he was born and raised in manhattan. The octopus was spot on, as the feta, infused phyllo pastry and melon starter. If you plan for a drink, appy, dinner and coffee, it's likely going to be about $75 pp. Tim and AnnaMaria have this place running on...More, Other than decor and food presentation, everything else was a disappointment. It’s great knowing all our hard work isn’t going unnoticed and we are looking forward to seeing you again soon! I was not wowed by this place at all! Ratings. Discover the events taking place in Rutherford, NJ on any given day. 4. English . It is truly a dining experience, as the prices command. And then the wonderful presentation of deserts. Elia features the culinary creations of Executive Chef Jose Luis Falcon who makes every dish with zeal and a devotion to exceptional Mediterranean cuisine. more, Seafood, Mediterranean, Greek, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Sushi grade, smashed potatoes, grilled onions & peppers, fava puree, caperberries, Roasted heirloom beets, beet puree, goat cheese, candied almonds, oranges, olive oil, Flash-fried, lemon, spicy aioli, tomato sauce, Tzatziki / Roasted Eggplant / Oven-Roasted Tomato Hummus / Spicy Feta (Vegan options available), Roasted garlic bread, chilies, garlic aioli, Pickled cucumber, tomato, arugula, red onion, whole grain lemon tartar sauce (Not Gluten Free), Tomato sauce with chiles, feta, and lamb sausage or white wine lemonato sauce, Lemon yogurt sauce, cucumber salad, heirloom tomatoes (Not gluten-free), Pan-fried Graviera cheese sticks, watermelon, Greek honey, lemon, Grape tomato, olives, redwine-poached dry figs, mint, Assorted Mediterranean cheese, grapes, prosciutto, dried nuts, honey, olives, Greek "peasant" salad, organic tomatoes, cucumbers, peppers, onions, olives, barrel-aged feta, Oven-Roasted tomatoes, asparagus, avocado, dried cranberries, candied almonds, lemon vinaigrette, Organic tomatoes, peppers, onions, cucumbers, chickpeas, capers, crispy pita, crumbled feta (Not Gluten-Free), Served with our house condiments: citrus cocktail sauce, mignonette, and garlic aioli, Fresh-caught, whole fish grilled on charcoal. We both could not finish our food so we took it home to eat the next day. Hey Elcue, Our Sesame Cruste, The perfect way to catch up with your girlfriends, The weekend has arrived and brunch is on the agend, Friday nights are reserved for treating yourself a, Only the freshest ingredients go into our deliciou, Enjoy a secluded dining experience in our beautifu, 240 Hackensack St, East Rutherford, NJ 07073. Grilled octopus was overcooked. At which point he seemed to have seen this gesture previously and understood what the gesture meant but unfortunately did not seem to grasp why. Portions were large had tons many apps to every attempt dessert. Definitely will be back.Thank you. 201-939-9292 All the food is imported from Greece and It reminded me of the big food market they have in Athens which is amazing to see. Gorgeous restaurant with a vibrant ambiance, Im sure if my visit was pre Covid it would have been completely different. The hospitable staff meets you at this restaurant all year round. It screams GREEK !I love it . Facebook. The service was ok. The cooks here prepare mouthwatering grilled octopus, seared tuna and grilled scallops. We ordered the Mediterranean chopped salad which was...delicious. Fabulous service is something clients appreciate here. No rush but you didn't feel like too much time had gone by before seeing your server again. An impressive and very affordable wine list is available. It was packed on a weeknight. Read the restaurant menu online today, or call (201) 939-9292. Elia + Google Map. So maybe that's a special occasion place, like we were celebrating. We went for a friends birthday. The restaurant offers valet service that’s a plus. Very upscale feel to the interior w/ DJ playing house music. The service was ok. Well done!!! Does this restaurant offer table service? Service was also very good early on, but our waiter was MIA later in the evening. We were seated in the back by the door near the bar there were lots of fruit flies in our area and were constantly swatting them away.