Add the chocolate chips and walnuts and mix on low until combined. The milk replaces the eggs in this edible cookie dough recipe. New! Lol! (If using a hand-held mixer, the cookie dough may look crumbly. Bake for 13 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned on the bottom. Go follow @joyfoodsunshine and get the recipe to try for yourself. If I don’t like the end result of a new recipe I’m trying, then I start over. If necessary, add an extra 1 TBS milk to reach your desired consistency. You should heat the flour first To kill off any e-coli bacteria. tasted like a fairy on crack but it only rotted 5 teeth and, gave me diabetis . Buckle up, keep your hand and legs inside at all times and enjoy the ride! This edible cookie dough is softer than a normal cookie dough, but shouldn’t be too runny. It’s a dessert staple around here too! (THIS is when you would adjust the amount of milk)! Love the vegan option too. . Question: if you’re not going to bake the dough, why do you add baking powder & soda? Any which way they get formed into balls, these cookies will turn out! https://joyfoodsunshine.com/eggless-edible-cookie-dough/, Best Pumpkin Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting, applesauce (will effect the taste slightly). Those are great options!! I'm already planning on making this cookie dough again . Set aside. Whee! Be sure to start on low speed and increase it as the ingredients begin to stick together. I prefer more fresh, so I wouldn’t eat it after that. And while you can always order cookies online so you have quarantine cookies delivered right to your door, I also posted my, – Replace the organic all purpose flour with 269 grams (1 3/4 cups). (I'd estimate between 1 cup and 1 cup and 2 Tablespoons.) I am so going to put this in my ice cream this summer! (These cookies will not spread very much and will have just a slightly different texture. Another way to control the texture is to replace ⅛ c milk with ⅛ c melted butter. ... That is why this eggless cookie dough recipe is perfect for you! You have to heat the flour or you don’t have too, Accidentally hit your blog. I couldn’t believe how easy it was to make. You can either use salted butter, or add ¼-½ tsp salt. If you are worried about eating raw flour, you can heat treat the flour used in this eggless cookie dough recipe. Now I can make it and feel good about them eating it with this EGG-LESS recipe. And...well let me tell you - not a fan! I like this recipe because at least I know I am sneaking “safe” cookie dough from my freezer stash Looks delish! I have not tried. On this site I like to share all things creative - from recipes to home decor to gifts and home decor ideas. The taste and texture is just like the real deal- no one will be able to tell the difference! Baking soda slightly affects the acidity of the batter. I’m the mom of six stinkin’ cute kids and the wife to my smokin’ hot hubby, Lo. Line a second cookie sheet with parchment paper and spread out the cookie dough evenly onto each sheet, so there is space between them. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. My name is Kristyn and I’m the mom of SIX stinkin’ cute kids and the wife to my smokin’ hot hubby, Lo. In a medium bowl, cream together butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar with a hand-held mixer (or standing mixer) until well combined (about 60 seconds). Just one won't be enough. We used this recipe so much and it never failed to give a spa day to our taste buds, My husband loooves to just eat cookie dough and it has always made me cringe. The best cookie recipe for quarantine! ). The main goal of warming up (or heat-treating) the flour is to ensure that it reaches 160 degrees F, the temperature that kills bacteria! You could freeze it. Hi Bex! So you can scoop these, you can roll them by hand, you can even form them partially with a kitchen spoon, whatever works for you! I never knew raw flour was dangerous. However, I always eat the dough from the freezer instead! Yesss!! How long can you store the leftovers in the fridge? The reason I suggest this is because you might want a different consistency depending on how you’d like to use it. So, I thought it was the perfect time to share an eggless cookie recipe. I LOVE this recipe it’s great it turned out exactly how I wanted to. Be sure to refrigerate any leftovers that you don’t immediately eat or use in another recipe! So delicious! Spread flour on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 minutes. Hands down the best recipe for edible chocolate chip cookie dough! I am so glad you do! Eat it with a spoon, toss it in homemade ice cream, or use it as a filling for cakes or cupcakes! Easily adaptable to be made gluten free as well! Allow flour to cool before using it in the recipe. I’m a green smoothie addict, lover of the outdoors, and a peanut butter & nap enthusiast! Different Chips – Add white chocolate chips, caramel chips or butterscotch chips to change it up! HOw abOut fReezing it? There are two methods to heat treat flour to make it safe to use in this edible cookie dough recipe. AK, the nickname of one of my past employees who moved away and is still a good friend, absolutely loves to scoop cookie dough. ENJOY! Thank you for supporting JoyFoodSunshine! my son will definitely appreciate such cookies . I could eat this by the bowl full!!