You spoke earlier of taking the battery out. Type: EE70-2AE8GB3. Try logging in at the middle box on R of home page for reading texts. Alcatel battery. You can change your WiFi password in the EE Smart Hub Manager. 4g internet dongle connects via WiFi uses cellular network great if you need internet connection for a tablet or laptop! 4. If the password still isn't working, I recommend getting in touch with our Tech Gurus. cover comes off, battery comes out. See screenshot. They also said its username admin and password admin but couldn't understand why I was only being asked for a password. Finding your EE router's user name and password is as easy as 1,2,3. Your Security (WiFi) password should now have been successfully changed. We'll use your feedback to keep improving our help articles. Change admin password. Just click the 'EE' option then a button will appear saying 'chat here with our technical support team' when someone is available. Solved! Ok going round in circles, I am using: EE 4GEE Mini 2 Pay Monthly 4G Mobile WiFi. Once you're set up you'll be able to manage your 4GEE WiFi device online when you log in to My EE. Enter the username and password for the admin pages - The username is admin (all lower case) - The password can be found on a sticker on the bottom of your router 18-08-2019 11:06 PM. I click login button and it gives me password box. make sure your EE Smart Hub is connected to your computer, open a web browser and click on the address bar, The article is missing important information, I found the information but it didn't resolve my issue, Please let us know how we can make it better. Please note the cost of other services you take from us may increase or decrease while you’re an EE customer. Can anyone help lost password for WiFi mini. Look another column to the right to find your EE router's password. Still can't login to your EE router even when using the username and password for your router? Factory reset the device & login to your MBB device at http://192.168.1.1 as "admin"/"admin". No one here can see the link you gave as it's on your own LAN. The password is on a label on the back. - edited I have tried my network name, wifi key, admin, all don't work. Solved: I can login to my 4gee WiFi and use it for internet. See the answer below or No clues on my keep me card. Got a comment? ... To phone EE: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV. @quinnw   The user name is admin and the password is admin. Hi, I'm using a 4G mini Wifi dongle and need to change the password so that others cannot connect to my network. Page 2 Password: admin ee.co.uk/help where you’ll find all sorts of 4. Find out how to change your WiFi password using the EE Smart Hub Manager. The devices team have replied that the default password for an EE 4G Wi-Fi Mini device is MYWIFI followed by the last four digits of the IMEI number. Glad I could be of assistance & it is now sorted. I own an IT company, and run an IT helpdesk. view the solution in context. There is a critical failure, which causes customers like me, to be incredibly frustrated and annoyed with companies like EE. There's usually no need to enter your broadband username and password as these are already set up. Including the keep me card. the currently selected product is White. Great! Find EE router passwords and usernames using this router password list for EE routers. On sticker 4GEE WiFi Mini. 1 - Brand new router, first time using it, never logged in before, as I didn’t log in I never changed password. @Christopher_G  I tried that before I came on here. 08:13 PM That's useful to know. Unless you’ve changed it and if you have no one here or within EE will know it. If you’re looking for 4G mobile broadband on EE, you can currently choose from two portable hotspot devices: the 4GEE WiFi and the 4GEE WiFi Mini.Both devices allow you to get up to 20 devices connected to the internet through EE’s 4G network. They couldn't understand why 192.168.1.1 brings me to: http://4gee.wifi/index.html#/index. @quinnw  If this a a brand new device then all the information you need to gain access is with the device. Sounds like the live chat option on the get in touch page that I posted earlier would be perfect, @quinnw. - edited Reset EE Router Password To Default Settings. Solved! To change your Bright Box router's password (used to login to the router's admin pages): If you forget your new password, return your router to factory default settings. I click login button and it gives me password box. Take the cover off the back of the box. 08:04 PM. Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type. On your contact page there is no way to email your "Tech Gurus". The admin password to login to the router itself is also "admin". It's either 'admin' or look under the battery cover if it has 1. Good or bad, we'd be pleased to hear from you. Then on the WiFi Settings tab you should be able to see your WiFi password in clear. Screenshot of my login page - ahh no I can't as it doesn't allow me to upload a picture. You sure it's really a 4GEE WiFi Mini? A complete list of usernames and passwords for EE routers. 4GEE WiFi Mini 2020. You are typing "admin" all in lower case with no space after it? Re: 4gee WiFi admin password. Turn on your Mobile Wi-Fi. We'll use your feedback to keep improving our help articles. very disappointed that there isn't better help online or on the phone from EE. Glad I could be of assistance & it is now sorted. Just network name and network password. From a computer connected to your Bright Box, go to, Enter the username and password for the admin pages, You'll be prompted to proceed with caution - select, Enter the existing password for your router - you'll find this printed on a sticker on the bottom of your router, Enter your new password, and then re-enter the password, You can now login to your router's admin pages using your new password, The article is missing important information, I found the information but it didn't resolve my issue, Please let us know how we can make it better. You've found the password and username for your EE router! No password on the information that came with it. Was it "admin" or something seemingly specific just for your router? What next? Ensure your 4GEE WiFi Mini is switched on and slot with the gold contacts facing upwards. Simon H posted this. Enter the password found on your Keep Me Card.