Lea reseñas de productos sinceras e imparciales de nuestros usuarios. The two smaller cushions fit into the sofa side, and the third full-length cushion on the chaise side sits atop a detachable ottoman. Indem Sie weiterhin auf der Website surfen bzw. The single arm adds to the modern look and feel of the sofa, and is enhanced by the clean lines and low profile of the construction. All Rights Reserved, This is a BETA experience. Let's Chat! Best Seller. When you buy Edloe Finch Furniture Co. Harlow Mid-Century Modern Sectional Sofa, Left Facing Chaise or any product product online from us, you become part of the Houzz family and can expect exceptional customer service every step of the way. These large sofas are anything but a bulky eyesore today. It looks great with my other eclectic pieces. You really can't go wrong with purchasing from Edloe Finch. The fabric covers the old-school-inspired frame that’s made modern by the metal legs. This L-shaped sectional is broken up into two parts. The sofa isn't overly big but my 6-foot tall son had no issues sleeping on it when he spent the night. Opinions expressed by Forbes Contributors are their own. The Harlow is supported by mid-century modern tapered steel legs in a refined brushed gold finish. I write about interior design for Forbes Finds, A big leather sectional might seem like an outdated addition to your new space, but with this contemporary version, you get all the sleek style elements without losing any of the nostalgia. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. This piece isn’t just stylish, but functional too. See full review. Mein Benutzererlebnis mit Cookies anpassen, Harlow Mid-Century Modern Sectional Sofa, Left Facing Chaise. This handcrafted piece is sure to be the best seat in the house. © 2020 Forbes Media LLC. In the rest of the room, pair the brass legs with other gold metallic accents to complete the chic aesthetic. It was easy to put the sofa together (just screw the legs in). Soften it with rich, soft textiles. $1899. Best Seller. This contemporary sectional takes a more natural and relaxed feel than most. I apologize for the bad pictures, but I'm still moving in after leaving most items to stage my home for sale- so I have boxes piled up behind the couch I didn't want in the picture, so no great front shots. The extra-long sofa and the armless sofa meet to create an asymmetrical look that totally works. Customer Review: Edloe Finch Modern Sectional Sofa. I'm a lifestyle writer located in Brooklyn, New York covering interior design. For a head-turning centerpiece, this sofa is it. I would not hesitate to purchase from them again. I'm a lifestyle writer located in Brooklyn, New York covering interior design. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The chic upholstery combined with the tapered brushed gold legs adds to its modern design. The refined glamour of this sectional can’t be beaten. Soften it with rich, soft textiles. Select Your Cookie Preferences. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Sort by. Customer Questions & Answers See questions and answers. Lexington Velvet Sofa "This was my first time buying a couch- ever. The chic upholstery combined with the tapered brushed gold legs adds to its modern design. Its plush feather down-filled cushions, wooden legs, and neutral ivory upholstery make this sofa suitable for a variety of styles. 3.8 out of 5 stars. When i'm not writing I love empowering women through my non-profit Platform. On sale for, The refined glamour of this sectional can’t be beaten. Onsite Associates Program . 3.8 out of 5. We equip all…. Mehr erfahren. I moved from a big house to an apartment and I have to really think about buying furniture because space is more limited. Edloe Finch Hensley Right Hand Facing Modern Sectional Sofa. On sale, For a head-turning centerpiece, this sofa is it. I am confident that this sofa will last a long time. $1899. On sale for $5,198. Merchant Video . On sale for $1,809. The sectional is defined by its low profile design and clean lines adding to its modern flair. $1899. Its plush feather down-filled cushions, wooden legs, and neutral ivory upholstery make this sofa suitable for a variety of styles. You can read real customer reviews for this or any other Sectional Sofas and even ask questions and get answers from us or straight from the brand. I will post more after all unpacked! The luxurious Harlow sectional sofa is a comfy modern masterpiece. From retro-inspired looks that provide all the nostalgia, but also the perks of modern living, to the ultra-glamorous sectionals almost too pretty to sit on, these sofas can create unique seating arrangements in your living room. Shoppers can find a seating solution that fits their large family or entertaining needs all while sticking to their ideal style. Harlow Sectional Sofa-$2999. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, 1 month in, very happy with sofa. The sectional is defined by its low profile design and clean lines adding to its modern flair. There's a problem loading this menu right now. The velvet, which you can get in a variety of colors, has a slight sheen, adding to its glam factor. To keep the vintage feel going, opt for retro-inspired light fixtures and muted tones to complete the style. Pair this modular yet traditional sectional with other sleek-lined furniture made from natural elements like wood and stone. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Also, I have 2 cats and this fabric does not collect fur like some I've had. $1899. It creates a neutral base for even more glam elements to be piled on top of it. The velvet, which you can get in a variety of colors, has a slight sheen, adding to its glam factor. In the rest of the room, pair the brass legs with other gold metallic accents to complete the chic aesthetic. EDIT: THIS COMPANY IS IGNORING ME- DON’T ORDER IF YOU WANT CUSTOMER SERVICE, Reviewed in the United States on January 28, 2019. Best Seller. It is on the firm side, but not too firm. Edloe Finch Hensley Right Hand Facing Modern Sectional Sofa. This wraps all the way around to the connecting chaise lounge, only making this sofa more desirable for a cuddle sesh. Customer reviews . Pair this modular yet traditional sectional with other sleek-lined furniture made from natural elements like wood and stone. I was nervous to buy online but I'm glad i did. Harlow Sectional Sofa (Blue Velvet)-$2999. To keep the vintage feel going, opt for retro-inspired light fixtures and muted tones to complete the style. The simple modern frame, crafted from eucalyptus wood, is made plush by the stuffed duck down feathers in the cushions. The soft, marble grey fabric is not only an element of this sectional’s comfort but also its style. This wraps all the way around to the connecting chaise lounge, only making this sofa more desirable for a cuddle sesh. The delivery person was even great! The two smaller cushions fit into the sofa side, and the third full-length cushion on the chaise side sits atop a detachable ottoman. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. CB2 Lenyx Cognac 2-piece Leather Sectional. Earn 5% back in Houzz Reward Dollars2 on every Houzz purchase with the Houzz credit cards! 35 customer ratings. It creates a neutral base for even more glam elements to be piled on top of it. Customer Reviews - Brittney T. purchased the. Forbes and/or the author may earn a commission on sales made from links on this page. Vea reseñas y calificaciones de reseñas que otros clientes han escrito de Edloe Finch Modern Sectional Sofa Right Facing Chaise Down Down Feather Cushions, Blue Velvet en Amazon.com. Consider adding in color and layering textures with pillows and throw blankets. If the Scandinavian trend is more your speed, the simple yet cozy and functional aspects of the sectional will help you achieve that style. It isn't even that feminine. Harlow Sectional Sofa-$2999. FINANCING AVAILABLE. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. If the Scandinavian trend is more your speed, the simple yet cozy and functional aspects of the sectional will help you achieve that style. - Matthew B. purchased the. We equip all who identify as young women, non-conforming, non-binary, and femme with the skills and tools to make sure they are heard in the rooms where decisions are made about their bodies, lives and futures. On sale for $999. Best Selling Sofas & Sectionals. Harlow Sectional sofa "We love the couch. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. They got back to me with all the information I needed. Bohemian households can double down on the cozy style with a mix of eclectic colored pillows and throws bringing in rich earth tones and greenery. Edloe Finch Modern Sectional Sofa Left Facing Chaise Cruelty-free Synthetic Feather Cushions, Grey Visit the Edloe Finch Store. The sleek lines are softened by the over-stuffed top-grain buffalo leather cushions that create extra coziness. On sale for, This sofa is what every minimalist dreams of. Urban Outfitters Chamberlin Velvet Sectional Sofa. Featuring cozy down feather cushions and an elegant marbled upholstery, this spacious sofa aims to please day after day. Your old-school sectional got a modern upgrade and its gorgeous. Harlow Sectional Sofa (Blue Velvet)-$2999. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Edloe Finch Modern Sectional Sofa Right Facing Chaise Down Feather Cushions, Grey at Amazon.com. On sale $4,302. The fabric covers the old-school-inspired frame that’s made modern by the metal legs. The sleek lines are softened by the over-stuffed top-grain buffalo leather, cushions that create extra coziness. When I'm not working I love to unwind with reality TV and a good face mask. This piece isn’t just stylish, but functional too. If you have questions about Edloe Finch Furniture Co. part # EF-Z1-SC002L or any other product for sale, our customer service team is eager to help.