r/EDH: Reddit's #1 source for EDH and Commander content. There have always been strong decks. .LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH{fill:var(--newRedditTheme-actionIcon);height:18px;width:18px}.LalRrQILNjt65y-p-QlWH rect{stroke:var(--newRedditTheme-metaText)}._3J2-xIxxxP9ISzeLWCOUVc{height:18px}.FyLpt0kIWG1bTDWZ8HIL1{margin-top:4px}._2ntJEAiwKXBGvxrJiqxx_2,._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{height:24px;vertical-align:middle;width:24px}._1SqBC7PQ5dMOdF0MhPIkA8{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-inline-flexbox;display:inline-flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center} ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:bottom}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} I played with a friend who used Grandpa Teeg and it totally shutdown some cEDH decks. Thank you for taking to time to check out my post!

You're already running Brash Taunter so why not double down on the taunting with a [[Stuffy Doll]]. share. mattfromwaldorf. ._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN{margin:0;padding:0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;margin:8px 0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ.QgBK4ECuqpeR2umRjYcP2{opacity:.4}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label svg{fill:currentColor;height:20px;margin-right:4px;width:20px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;padding:0;width:100%}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_ svg{display:inline-block;height:12px;width:12px}.isInButtons2020 ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{padding:0 12px}.isInButtons2020 ._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:unset;line-height:16px;text-transform:unset}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{--textColor:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80);font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:var(--textColor);fill:var(--textColor);opacity:1}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F._2UlgIO1LIFVpT30ItAtPfb{--textColor:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:active,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:hover{color:var(--textColorHover);fill:var(--textColorHover)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:disabled,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[data-disabled],._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[disabled]{opacity:.5;cursor:not-allowed} [Casual] Search Search all Forums Search this Forum Search this Thread Tools Jump to Forum Fungusaur Fight Deck! Torpor Orb - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Rest in peace - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Stony Silence - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)[[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call. Adds a clear threat on the board for deference. Dear Budget Brewers, The Thorn . Fight Club! Honestly, when I first saw the commander I didn't think anything about it but after like 10 turns in, I was screaming my head off in frustration. View User Profile View Posts Send Message Common Mage ; Location: Waldorf Join Date: 5/28/2009 Posts: 44 Member Details; Hey folks! /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.8fe90067a922ef36d4b6.css.map*/ (txt) (ER)Brudiclad, Telchor Engineer - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Staff of Nin - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Gaddock Teeg - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Grand Arbiter Augustin IV - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)[[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call. (Maybe 2 for good stuff like mana drain). Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. You’re looking for cards like [[Hushwing Gryff]],[[Hokkori, Dust Drinker]]/[[Second Sunrise]] , [[winter orb]], [[Linvala, Keeper of Silence]], [[Vryn Wingmare]] and [[Leonin Arbiter]]. Fight the Meta Deck Help. Birthing Pod lets you turn dorks and stuff into the right hatebear for the job. I've brewed some of the available legends but never really liked them. Hi r/EDH, I was wondering if any of you play the same way I do.. Please note that the DECK HELP flair is for getting help with specific decks. ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} report. The other night I was joking around with my group about my idea of a perfect gruul commander. If you can slap indestructible on them they can be really fun. That said, play whatever you want to fight this off.

Despite it being my favorite color combo I still haven't built a gruul deck. 75% Upvoted. ._2a172ppKObqWfRHr8eWBKV{-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;margin-right:8px}._39-woRduNuowN7G4JTW4I8{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._3AOoBdXa2QKVKqIEmG7Vkb{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);border-radius:4px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-direction:row;flex-direction:row;margin-top:12px}.vzEDg-tM8ZDpEfJnbaJuU{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:14px;width:14px}.r51dfG6q3N-4exmkjHQg_{font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between}._2ygXHcy_x6RG74BMk0UKkN{margin-left:8px}._2BnLYNBALzjH6p_ollJ-RF{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-left:auto}._1-25VxiIsZFVU88qFh-T8p{padding:0}._3BmRwhm18nr4GmDhkoSgtb{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto;line-height:16px} Locust God - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Skullclamp - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Kindred Discovery - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)Firestorm - (G) (SF) (txt) (ER)[[cardname]] or [[cardname|SET]] to call.

Run decks with a tons of interaction.

[[Brudiclad, Telchor Engineer]] somehow creating infinite copies of something like the [[Staff of Nin]]. I am a teacher and tight on budget with limited brew time. 2 comments. I paid $15 to have nearly an entire EDH deck printed at higher quality, I didn't have to cut them, and I'm not burning through my ink at home. I have been playing against things like an [[Arcades, the Strategist]] where he goes infinite off of [[Karmic Guide]] and [[Reveillark]]. We had a great time. Three colours is pretty manageable, especially if one of them is Green. .FIYolDqalszTnjjNfThfT{max-width:256px;white-space:normal;text-align:center} So any of the Enrage mechanics and cards of similar vein like [[Hornet Nest]], [[Coalhauler Swine]], [[Sporeweb Weaver]], etc.