Reviewer LEOSPETS807 says, "Finally...a breading that actually sticks to the shrimp! —Kellie Mulleavy, Lambertville, Michigan This healthy summer salad recipe is ideal for days when you're short on both time and energy. The sauce is made nice and creamy thanks to canned coconut milk. "Serve this pulled pork barbeque on top of a baked potato or on buns for a sandwich.". If you find yourself out of hot chile paste, reviewer Jonathan Sheedy recommends substituting with sriracha and increasing the amount of fresh horseradish. "Next time I will add sauteed onion and more garlic," says reviewer Kathy Hope. Soup Loving Nicole, Credit: Add rotisserie chicken to this flavor-packed pasta salad for a refreshing summertime dinner dish. Cook the pork low and slow and watch it fall apart with the touch of a fork. Burrito bowls are a fun way to make dinner interactive by setting out the toppings and letting each member of the family build their own meal. Fresh grape tomatoes will be bursting with flavor after they're broiled for 4 to 5 minutes in the oven. One-pot turkey zoodles, grilled flatbread pizzas, Instant Pot vegan chili. Kim's Cooking Now, Credit: Before you make a panic run to the store to get a rotisserie chicken, check out this easy, whole-chicken recipe. M-B, Credit: Recipe creator SANDY WITEK says, "This is a one pan meal that's in the oven in 15 minutes. With these recipes you will make sure your family is eating healthy meals without you having to spend all day in the kitchen. Have You Tried Jackfruit, the Fruit With the Meaty Texture? Prosciutto-wrapped asparagus is a classic appetizer. Affiliate Disclosure: Evolve Media LLC, and its owned and operated websites may receive a small commission from the proceeds of any product(s) sold through affiliate and direct partner links. While this recipe can be made with frozen corn, it's that much better using fresh corn. Homemade ranch dressing mix will make these turkey burgers your family's new favorite. Let everyone fill their own plate with tortillas and this easy, one-pan fajita filling. Allrecipes, Credit: Just toss some ingredients together and bake fas an easy main dish or a filling side dish. Photo: Alison Miksch, Credit: I generally don't brown the sausage ahead of time, as I find it browns up just fine in the pan (and I use mild sausage so I don't get that oil anyway).