Subscribe and receive a free e-cookbook of our Top 10 Easy Chicken Recipes! Assemble the burritos: Place the tortillas between damp paper towels and microwave for 30 seconds to make them soft and pliable.Place each tortilla on large squares of tin foil. In a pinch you can use rotisserie chicken. saute mushrooms in olive oil for 5-7 minutes until cooked. Why you’ll love this Chipotle Chicken Burrito, How to make this Chipotle Chicken Burrito, What to serve with this Chipotle Chicken Burrito. for burrito-place chicken, cheese and mushrooms on a tortilla and wrap up place in microwave on microwave safe plate for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes on high. If you’re after other Mexican inspired recipes, why not also try my delicious Mexican Chicken Sheet Pan Nachos or my Mexican Street Corn Chicken Salad.

Fried Chicken Sandwich Recipe (The Best! Roll the burritos up by folding the 2 sides about an inch over the filling, then fold the bottom half of the tortilla over the filling and roll to close. I'd like to receive the free email course. We are always looking for meals that come together quickly and that can serve as easy grab and go lunches for my husband. These grilled chicken burritos are easy, tasty, and fast. Omit the tortillas and portion up into containers to make burrito bowls, great for meal prep. We are all about Easy Chicken Recipes!

Add the chicken to the pan along with the corn, salsa, and taco seasoning. Success! Stir and cook until heated through.
Tag us on social media at. Place them in a ziplock bag. This Chipotle Chicken Burrito is jam packed with the good stuff! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam.

Required fields are marked *. Like some of my other quick recipes I start with cooked shredded chicken and add a few extra ingredients that are almost always … Be sure to see the recipe card below for full ingredients & instructions! The great thing about these burritos is they are easy to customize to your liking. Delicious chipotle seasoned chicken. These easy grilled chicken burritos come together quick with just a few simple ingredients. 23 g Spread ¼ cup of beans down the center of each tortilla, then top with chicken mixture and cheese. You could also use beef or leave the meat out all together and load them up with beans and veggies to keep them vegetarian.

Required fields are marked *. Add oil and onion to a large skillet and cook until onions are translucent, Add the chicken, salsa, corn and taco seasoning. Canned refried beans are precooked and the heat from the filling and grilling will heat them through. These burritos start with shredded chicken and a few simple ingredients to help get dinner to the table quickly. A well balanced meal in your hand! My mother in law made these one night and they are great and fast. These hearty burritos have protein packed chicken, nutritious veggies and filling rice – super satisfying. Cumin, garlic, chipotle chili powder come together to take this chicken to the next level. Your email address will not be published. move quesadilla to a plate and cut into 4 triangle serving pieces. Super filling and loaded with Mexican flavors, these delicious wraps are inspired by the insanely popular Chicken Burritos from Chipotle. let cook until just brown over medium heat and carefully flip cook other side the same way. Like some of my other quick recipes I start with cooked shredded chicken and add a few extra ingredients that are almost always on hand. I like making my own taco seasoning as it I find it more flavourful and it contains far less sodium than store bought. If you want to freeze these, wait for them to cool completely, then wrap individually in plastic wrap or aluminum foil. Meals anyone can make and everyone will love. We LOVE hearing from you! If you want to make a large batch of these, you could place them seam side down on a baking sheet and bake them at 375 for about 15 minutes instead of grilling them. (One to two minutes per side), Serve with salsa, guacamole, and sour cream, If you don’t have chicken, you can use leftover pulled pork or beef. 7 %, store bought any flavor rotisserie-cooked chicken (almost all grocery stores have these now), , lots (you pick what kind we use fiesta or mexican blend), Chicken Burritos With Cheese and Black Bean Salsa. Make sure to cut your chicken into bite sized pieces. Learn how your comment data is processed. Guac, sour cream, salsa – you name it! This post may contain affiliate links. Add other ingredients that you like- we prefer it simple! There was an error submitting your subscription. Easily make them vegetarian by leaving out the meat and loading them with vegetables of choice. Then I serve them with sides such as sour cream, salsa or guacamole. Kids can make the burrito by themselves. Amazing mango salsaTomato basil skillet tortelliniEasy butter chicken flat bread, Your email address will not be published. These really are a meal in your hands but if you’re looking for a bigger dinner spread then you can totally marries these up with a variety sides and toppings. Green Chile Chicken Enchiladas (Salsa Verde), Chicken Burrito Bowl Recipe (Chipotle Copycat), Chipotle Chicken Recipe (Chipotle Lime Chicken Marinade). To thaw you can set them in the fridge overnight or defrost in the microwave – then reheat. enjoy with sour cream and salsa or whatever you enjoy topping it with. for quesadilla- place a tortilla on a nonstick fry pan sprayed with a nonstick spray, sprinkle chicken… Learn how your comment data is processed. This Chipotle Chicken Burrito recipe is the perfect grab and go meal! To freeze the burritos, chill them overnight in the fridge overnight then wrap individually in plastic wrap or foil. After I roll them I toss them on the griddle for a minute or so per side to crisp them up. Submit your question or recipe review here. My hubby isn’t as fond of beans as I am, so sometimes I leave them out. I’ve also swapped the chicken for left over pulled pork (fantastic, by the way!) Load up with you favorite toppings. When you don't have time to cook. The tender chicken breast are so flavorful, coated with a host of mouthwatering seasonings, then you have the juicy beans, fluffy cilantro rice and vibrant veggies. Now that I’m home everyday, this isn’t as essential as when I was working a 9-5 job, but my days are still busy and quick meals have saved us from ordering out on numerous occasions. In a large skillet, heat oil and add onion. Please try again.
Because they are so fast to make you can set aside just half an hour on a weekend to make a dozen or so for the freezer. Customize the beauties however you like. If you love chicken, you’re in the right place! Made with succulent chipotle seasoned chicken breast, cilantro lime rice, black beans and a host of other delicious goodies, this Chipotle Chicken Burrito recipe is the perfect grab and go meal! Great for a quick dinner and perfect for a grab and go lunch. A delicious chipotle copycat. You can find a recipe for homemade taco seasoning here. Sometimes getting back to the basics is the easiest and most delicious option! These simple chicken recipes have only a few ingredients and are sure to please. These grilled chicken burritos are easy, tasty, and fast. Feel free to leave out or add in your favorite burrito fixings to make it your own! Heat a clean, large skillet on medium heat. Add a dash of hot sauce to spice things up! Hi, I’m Becky Hardin!