Maria Antonia A lot of people are not or did not take the crisis seriously. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Do you think this could be it? https://lightpath.video.blog/. As a result, it is very difficult to build accurate simulations that allow for earthquake prediction. Epicenter at 17.958, -63.098 This is the basis for an earthquake warning system. So one spirit might be saying 8.. then another one says the same. They have done so for centuries before and will continue to do so for centuries to come. Pole Ojea There’s even a Tik Tok challenge that has people licking toilet seats to get the corona. I am holding onto the idea just in case. On average, the Eastern Caribbean has seen a pattern of major (M7.0-M7.9) quakes every 20 to 30 years. People will find you and your audience will broaden for those of us more visually or audio inclined. It was a bit startling I had not seen such horror since I started this work. I missed your birthday. Please keep my response private but I don’t think you need to associate yourself to any other psychics predictions. Some have pointed out I need to present it differently. https://heavy.com/news/2020/03/sylvia-browne/. https://earthquaketrack.com/v/caribbean/recent. I am not comparing myself to others, I am trying to figure out what’s missing here. It is great how they all support each other. San Juan del Sur There are several other alleged means of attempting They made it sound like another hurricane. La Parguera (6.2 miles), 2020-11-11 21:39:59 UTC Guánica This work is done as a group. Earthquakes occur every day throughout the Eastern Caribbean. As you see when I told you about what will happen in Greece during WW3 which is hunger, earthquake, civil war ,war, diseases (Greek prophecies)well some of this might not happen cause virgin Mary sent a message to us (Greek people) and she said because there are some people who repent she convinced Jesus Christ that our sufferings will be much much less Thank GOD THANK MARY also btw the big one would have happened in August last year with a magnitude of 8.2 but Mary made him a small earthquake that’s why the earthquake in Athens last year was 5.3 magnitude. Go to search.google.com/search-console/welcome and enter your url to enter your site map so that the spider indexes your site so it pops up in google searches. Guánica Both forecasting and prediction differ from earthquake warning systems, which detect initial seismic waves (P-Waves) and provide real-time warning to regions that might be affected. The google spider only documents meta tags and your title. Long-term forecasts (years to Trinidad and Tobago, as well as the remainder of the Eastern Caribbean, exists along major plate boundaries. I’ve been following you for a long time. Small tremors were thought to have been caused by air pushing on the cavern roofs, and large ones by the air breaking the surface. (3.2 miles), 2020-11-12 05:10:14 UTC Must be a suggestion for me. You need to write more meta tags before you get a bot to map your page. I wrote my website address in your details column so you can see my work. People that need to know will find there way here or your message will find its way to them. fact, these “predictions” tend to be so broad, it may seem as they’re always at 15:27 November 09, 2020 UTC, Location: Yes I will ask them what happened because they were very clear with that. . 0.2 km from If I search “predictions virus” on google, I don’t see it in the first 5 or 6 pages of the search… Google is messed up and most people use google as their search engine. at 05:10 November 12, 2020 UTC, Location: 6.2 km from 16.2 km from average, we expect to see approximately 23-24 earthquakes per month, with 4-5 The 7 to me might mean July . The popular belief is that the full moon or a supermoon has the strongest tidal pull – which allegedly places more stress on the Earth’s crust and increases the chances that a fault may slip. at 07:46 November 12, 2020 UTC, Location: I understand you would like to present information a certain way. When we first started this it was consistent issue. This ties into seismicity patterns. If you click on her name from your link, it takes you to a page showing a summary about Jessica, and recent articles. For example, if someone says there will be a large earthquake in the Eastern Caribbean, an area that experiences 2,200 earthquakes annually, obviously they will be right. Evaluation – with Implications for Society). Oh no not trying to do that, just trying to understand what I am missing. This is the approach generally used in earthquake forecasting. 2020-11-13 03:44:12 UTC 7.2 km from Geoscientists are able to identify particular areas of risk and, if there is sufficient information, to make probabilistic forecasts about the likelihood of earthquakes happening in a specified area over a specified period. at 11:35 November 09, 2020 UTC, Location: Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. 4.2 km from Sylvia Browne did work with police department regarding crimes. Guánica I think you are one of the most accurate of people so please do not do yourself down and pat yourself on the back. Maybe a British site. ← 8:12PM: Light M4.1 Earthquake On Land Northern Trinidad. Earthquake at 21:39 November 11, 2020 UTC, Location: I suppose there’s no chance that this earthquake was related? #psychic, #spirits #psychicprediction etc.. Maybe you are already doing that, I normally follow you here, not on twitter . With this comes earthquakes – large and small. (10.2 miles), 2020-11-09 15:27:33 UTC (4.2 miles), 2020-11-10 18:43:28 UTC WORLD PREDICTIONS | With your help tomorrow's tragedies can be altered through awareness 1.2 km from You’re definitely not being arrogant because yours/Spirit’s coronavirus predictions etc. Get to the core of things. These have been the subject of research over several decades, and none has been found to be a good indicator, as they can all occur without being followed by an earthquake. I mean something different than the tags you are referring to. As said by others You tube is powerful the most successful as with any thing give out a lot for free, but it comes back by way of private readings once you are known as genuine. Just like “earthquake weather,” any quakes that occur during these periods are likely just coincidental. at 19:13 November 12, 2020 UTC, Location: This sounds like the Caribbean island earthquake returns. Epicenter at 17.966, -66.885 at 03:44 November 13, 2020 UTC, Location: It’s a fairly common misconception that has origins as early as the 4th century B.C. Unlike Browne, you’re neither off-the-wall, grandiosely inaccurate nor a grand-larcenous felon. https://abcnews.go.com/International/73-magnitude-earthquake-strikes-north-jamaica/story?id=68591879, https://earthquaketrack.com/v/caribbean/recent, https://heavy.com/news/2020/03/sylvia-browne/, https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/at00q7qai7/executive. Over the course of the Sun’s 11-year variable cycle, the occurrence of flares and magnetic storms waxes and wanes, but earthquakes occur without any such 11-year variability. 3.2 km from I remember being… She seams very approachable. Eric , I believe that this prediction is more likely for Haiti . https://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/eventpage/at00q7qai7/executive. The US is very introverted with a concentration of matters American. She presents her info sitting down peering into a small orb that she holds up in one hand. Just be yourself. (2.2 miles), 2020-11-10 05:30:02 UTC Guánica Guánica In previous predictions it was specifically Jamaica: WORLD PREDICTION: CARIBBEAN EARTHQUAKE I had a visual of Texas, then it shifted to show flooding, huge massive amounts of … (2.2 miles), 2020-11-11 09:15:16 UTC One of the most common comments, when hot weather is occurring, is that it is “earthquake weather.”. forecasts are usually based on the three following theories: Geophysical trends and patterns are routinely used in earthquake forecasting as it tends to lean more into using probabilities of an earthquake occurring. Anyhow, if you need help making videos for a YouTube channel, I can help, especially now since I’m out of work! The author who wrote that Sylvia Browne article does have a Twitter account. (52.2 miles), 2020-11-10 13:33:36 UTC Putting my hands into the dirt and grounding myself is the best I can do now. These trends are complex and utilize many variables and advanced statistical techniques. 2020-11-13 07:47:29 UTC Hi Eric! I believe WordPress has control of that? Your site patrons will judge you by what you do, not by how you mirror the popularity of other medium / psychics sites. 1.2 km from Earthquake prediction is a branch of seismology focused on predicting an exact time, location and magnitude of an earthquake within a specific location.Earthquake forecasting is the probability of the general seismic hazard of an area, including the frequency and magnitude of earthquakes in an area over years or decades.. There are numerous decent astrologers as well – Lisa Lazuli in the UK is wonderful. You have it correct dont try and complicate things. In the UK we have Louise Jones and other contributes can make suggestions. Do you think it may apply to us? Many of us follow multiple people doing this good work. The media has focused on psychic Sylvia Brownes prediction. I have been coming to this site to check in every other day for about 4 years now. The European earthquake monitoring agency (EMSC) and the Pacific Tsunami Warning Centre said there is a possibility of tsunamis along the coast.