Coconut Fiji Dwarf . If the ad is up its available. Send me any questions or requests. $35 each And you can pick them without climbing. Pick up or delivery. Actual photos of my product and mother tree. Photos are my own and they're the same size as the photo. Masks and social distancing of 6 to 10 feet is also in force. Seedless Orange 11. Dwarf Coconut seedlings . contact #: : 0916-373-8579 (globe)/ 0999-9401794 (smart) HOW TO ORDER 1) Kindly pm your ORDERS : … Sent bare rooted wrapped in plastic. Sent bare rooted wrapped in plastic water holding bags. Or Janopol Occ Tanauan Batangas Call or sms at 0917-5885285, We sell different kinds of fruit bearing trees like: 1. -Php 150.00 only -Price negotiable for bulk orders -Seed height: 3 feet -Regular size coconut, legit dwarf in height -Bears fruit after 3-5 years -Can be planted at your backyard or farm -I can send to you the video of the tree, PM. Dalanghita 10. Cocos nucifera Saturday 10am - 5pm See past photo, Dwarf Golden Malay plants. Abiu FOR SALE!! 1 for 60 5 for 200 delivered (40 each when you buy 5) So all the photo. 2 metres in height. ALL of SEQ prices as follows. All  cultivars are at least somewhat susceptible to lethal yellowing, some of course much more than others. Delivered can accept PayPal. Stunning plants to add to your garden. $35 each Delivered to your door. *Fully Established and sun hardened *Acclimatised to Gold Coast weather *Over 1 metre tall *Only 3 left, Malay dwarf coconut in 40 litre pots, approx 2.5m tall, $80 each. We sell and supply the following products. Thank you for helping keep our community a bit safer. Hi every one 3weeks ago I bought a coconut tree from Delays Nursery and planted it in ground with good ground preparation and in full sun water it every second day ,hope for the fruit in couple of years. Sweet Sampaloc (Bangkok) 7. •3 for 150 59 for 1. Grow your own sweet coconuts, Very Sweet, Dwarf Malay gold coconut plants. 400 for 12 delivered I have 100% feedback on eBay. Sweet coconut juice! 199 for 5. dwarf coconut 3yrs lang ready for harvesting na legit dwarf PCA accredited. Free delivery! Free delivery. 110 for 2. It is a larger very attractive coconut tree. Grow some dwarf coconut trees today! Free delivery. Advanced mango Bilimbi (All my own photos) Also for some bigger 2 year old ones in pots. Magallanes Pomelo (Seedless) 13. It is a single species genus (monotypic) with many many cultivars….Some of the old copra buyers were said to have been able to take one look at a coconut and tell exactly from which plantation it came. Thanks. Grow your own sweet coconuts, Click *more* below Very sweet fruit and juice Organic Full growing instructions provided. None will tolerate cold, and all will thrive in poor soils and in periodic drought conditions but respond favorably to good soil, fertilizer and water. Can accept PayPal and courier this to anywhere in Australia except WA for free delivery. See past photo, I have good sized sprouted dwarf Malay coconuts Can deliver anywhere in QLD and NSW Click more below Free delivery. 59 for 1. Very sweet fruit and juice 200 for 5. Planting in ground is an alternative to containers depending on your zone. paki txt nalang ako para mabilis ang usap,minsan lang nakakapag online hybrid coconut seedling as of August 2019 100+pcs available 5-6 years pwede na pong bumunga hindi po ako nagsiship,pick up lang po sa majayjay laguna yong size po nung dahon mula sa bunot ay 3 dangkal may coconut tr. Or 10 for 380 :-), Beautiful Stunning Sprouted Coconuts. Nagpapaship din po kami Visayas and Mindanao thru JRS + Shipping Fee. Let me know any questions you have... Golden Malay dwarf coconut plants ready to plant. Enquire within. Click *more* below Golden Malay dwarf about 60cm. I'll courier these direct from the farm. Which mature at about 3m height with fruit (coconuts) hybrid Agric dwarf coconut, for sale in any quantity you want and delivery is nation wide, within 24 hours Edo State, Benin City, NOV 7 – Feeds, Supplements & Seeds 5. Enquire within. Also for some bigger 2 year old ones in pots. Imported !!! GOLDEN MALAY DWARF for $70 each, Two for $120, or Four for $200) I sell on eBay too but cheaper here, this is because I don't need to pay eBay fees seeking through gumtree direct.. Dwarf coconut trees. I also sell the tall green variety. (4th photo) price: including delivery. These are all my own photos and these are the mother trees They self pollinate so you can get fruit with only one tree. high breed Dwarf Golden coconut bears fruit in 3years., also available wide range variety of fruit and forest trees. Large, savory coconuts make the Coconut Palm one of the most popular varieties in the world. :-), Beautiful Stunning Sprouted Coconuts. •60 for 1 delivered. •Fruit bearing trees, herbs and medicinal plants available for sale •Delivery within NCR Message me for inquiries/orders/pricelist :) Thank you and God bless! Copyright © 2018 Exotic Palms, All rights reserved. Photos are of actual mother plants. Guaranteed arrive in perfect order. ((L, Healthy Sprouted Coconut about 1 year old IN STOCK! Free delivery. This is a fabulous canopy–scape  palm  and is grossly underused because of the fear of lethal yellowing. 150 for 3 •Free deliv, Golden dwarf Malay coconut trees 1 year old. Grow perfectly in South East Queensland. Can also get a hold of golden dwarf Malay coconut trees. Enquire within. It does not stay tiny. Copyright © 2007-2020 Marktplaats B.V. All Rights Reserved. Click more below ↙ Open most days, but require that you call at least one hour ahead of your visit. Achacha- bolovian mangosteen Golden Malay coconut plants 1.8 m tall $180 each delivered. PHP 300. This botanical name (Cocos) for the genus of the “coconut palm” interestingly enough, comes about through the bastardization of an aboriginal word meaning monkey which was so named for the three indentations on the end of the nut which with what must have been some high degree of imagination, was thought to resemble a monkey. Full growing instructions provided. Acai berry Planting and growing instructions included. Called a dwarf because it fruits when very young and not very tall so that occaisionally coconuts can be removed by hand without a ladder. Plus, they'll grow outdoors as well as they do inside a container, making it possible to grow your own coconuts, even if you live up North. FREE DELIVERY FASTWAY COURIERS, Exotic Tropical Fruit Trees and Plants for sale from $20, Sprouted Coconut 4 for $100 about 1yr old IN STOCK! Advanced fruiting grafted hass avocado Selling some golden Malay dwarf coconut plants CLICK MORE BELOW have good sized sprouted dwarf Malay coconuts Guava (Guapple) 8. Avocado-grafted- different varieties We give discounts for bulk order. Growing for over 2 years in 45 litre bag. Produce fruot in 4 years. 110 for 2. Guava (Brazilian) 9. Not too long ago, coconuts had a bad reputation as being an arte, Dwarf coconut plants (golden Malay) free delivery, 60 for 1 delivered 2 for 100 3 for 150 Or 5 for 200 Produce Edible Coconuts. Four for $100 ------------- (Can also get: Cannot find at Bunnings, the king of all tropical plants! I'll cover postage cost FREE DELIVERY) Can accept PayPal and courier this to anywhere in Australia except WA for free delivery. I can do a bundle deal. Can deliver Australia Wide (no WA) FREE DELIVERY and can accept PayPal. Please have a look at all the photos. Davao Pomelo 12. All the photos are my own photos. AUSTRALIA WIDE (not WA) It is truly the most stereotypical plant of the tropics. The “Fiji Island Dwarf” a very pretty smaller coconut palm with long fronds and long leaflets, small coconuts and pronounced leaf ring scars on its trunk usually in a bronze coloration. New. Although these are still dwarf varieties, they may be larger than citrus trees. Sunday 10 am-5pm For Sale!!! (Information on growing a specific plant will be provided) Breadfruit Any questions please ask. Activated carbon 12x40 and 12x60 mesh 25kgs Activated anthracite 25kgs silica sand Green manganese sand we also sell sand filter pumpmotor submersible pump pressure tank Contact us at 09162976656 We deliver within metro manila area.. For Sale Authentic Dwarf Coconut Seedlings, -Delivery available depending on the volume -Please contact for more info -Tacunan & Catigan are the varieties 0.9.4.7.5.1.0.8.5.8.8 0.9.6.1.2.8.9.3.0.7.3, Chlorine Granular powder Aquacare Nichlon Hichlon 45kgs Japan made, For SALE Chlorine Granules 70% Aunthentic and Good quality Available japan.. Nichlon Japan 45kgs 5700 Aquacare Japan 45 KGS 5700 Hichlon japan 45kgs 5800 Superchlor 40kgs P2999 We also sell the following.. Dicalite USA 22.7kgs DRy acid USA 25kgs Algaecide Potash Alum or tawas Silica sand Also avai, Dwarf coconut for sale. "I want to grow my own coconuts" Hybrid Tacunan Dwarf Coconut for your Garden or Farm Free Delivery at Panay Island, Hi! Delivered to your door. Full sun / part shade Will fruit in 4 to 5 years can be grown in a big ceramic pot or plastic Pots. Planting and growing instructions included. (Can post to you! Grow your own. 3 for 150 ------------- (Can also get: In 3 yrs will bear fruits. 2 months ago. 59 for 1 FREE DELIVERY FASTWAY COURIERS Larger sizes available I'll offer free delivery. Coconut is full of nutrients, but what are the exact bene. Cannot find at Bunnings, the king of all tropical plants! 60 for 1 delivered. Ambarella⁄ Hog Plum Indian Mango 4. Blue tongueBlue berry- advanc, Dwarf Coconut palms in 45 litre bags 11. haileysalbabida. Dwarf Malay gold. Blueberry Almond Fruit in 4 to 5 years. Hints of coconut and citrus combined with sweet mango. Produce Edible Coconuts. I also sell smaller sprouted ones please inquire. Click more ➕ Now you can! Free delivery via courier all QLD or NSW Or •10 for 400 3 for 150 1 year old. Located at Brgy. Sent bare rooted wrapped in plastic water holding bags. Dwarf Coconut Malay Gold. In Guyana, they are referred to as ‘three years’ coconuts. Grow perfectly in South East Queensland. You can grow these in a b, DWARF coconut plants. full growing instructions provided! 59 for 1 110 for 2 150 for 3 200 for 5 400 for 12 delivered (4th 5th and 6th photo) See, We sell and deliver all kinds of fruit bearing trees, call and txt from us for more inquaries 0999 221 8724, Dwarf coconut seedlings for sale 4 pcs for 1000 pesos located at rosario batangas. They're organic ------------------- everything from our daily cuisine to our beauty regimens. Delivered can accept PayPal. $35 ((Last photo is a mature Malay Golden Dwarf)) --------------, Sprouted coconuts... Coconut Fiji Dwarf. We are selling Hybrid Tacunan Dwarf Coconut (October 2020).