Thank you! Thank you for your support! Tell us your current shade match, and we'll help you find a match in your next foundation or concealer! The eyeshadow had … We earn commission on sales tracked from our links and codes. And my makeups with all the shades. In contrast, duochrome shadows appear as two colors. It lasted well for eight hours before fading noticeably. We focus on high-quality, unique and versatile products that can be used by anyone. Here are my other reviews of the ColourPop products: ColourPop It's Complicated Liquid Lipstick Mini Size Kit, ColourPop Pressed Powder Face Duo Palette, Sorelle recommends ColourPop NO LIMIT Pressed Powder Eyeshadow Palette, Outta Luck is applied with my finger over my non-primed skin, with a brush over my non-primed skin, and with a brush over a primer, Labyrinth is applied with my finger over my non-primed skin, with a brush over my non-primed skin, and with a brush over a primer, Cpme&Get It is applied with my finger over my non-primed skin, with a brush over my non-primed skin, and with a brush over a primer, Going Steady is applied with my finger over my non-primed skin, with a brush over my non-primed skin, and with a brush over a primer. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the MakeupAddiction community. As far as I know, the refill pans are magnetic here, which enables you to take them out and place into your favorite palette. I'll definitely be checking these out, thanks! We earn commission from affiliate links/codes. They are like duochromey but also look different depending on distance (looove Nefertari and Wizard's Wedding Cake). Clionadh Mist Duochrome Eyeshadow ($4.80 for 0.05 oz.) FURTHER READING: Formula Overview, which is a detailed review of the range as a whole. The review has to be removed. There and Kiss My Sass cosmetics are where I spend my most money works great with Fyrinnae pixie epoxy because it makes them show up brighter. Eyeshadow Palettes, Pigments, Liquid Shadows, Jelly Shadows, Gel Liners, Eyeliner Pencils, Liquid Eyeliners, Brow Pomades, Eyebrow Pencils, Brow Gels, Eye Sets & other eye makeup products! Colourpop Sideline is super pretty and versatile to pair with burgundy, mauve, browns, black, almost anything . Some more calculating, which I like when it comes to my eyeshadows. But how is it possible to do so without damaging the formula? Read now. © 2017 Irecommend.reviews. Clionadh Salamander Duochrome Eyeshadow ($5.25 for 0.06 oz.) This is affordable, isn’t it? The review is good, it contains a lot of helpful information. The eyeshadow had excellent color payoff that adhered well to bare skin and blended out easily. But I deem that I won’t be frustrated if I bought the Come&Get It shade only. Makeup geek's pigments are also good but the packaging has had lots of issues and breaks easily. "Duochrome is different from metallic. I wish I may, I wish I might wear this metallic teal with an eggplant duochrome … If you're looking for something really cheap then the Wet n Wild comfort zone palette has a duochrome along the lines of MAC's blue-brown and I love it (plus some other warm neutrals and a couple greens). Need help finding your perfect foundation shade? Frostbite and Glass Slipper are the ones I've tried, but I know there are at least a couple more. Looking for the best makeup and beauty products? Are you looking for your go-to eyeshadow palette. is a pale, almost washed out cornflower blue that shifted to warmer, rosier lavender paired with fine gold and pink pearl. The review contains spam, advertisement or Site rules violations. The review is helpful, but additions/improvements are advised. Looking for something similar or to see what you have in your stash? I love anything holographic! Thank you for your support! It honestly reminds me of the KVD alchemist palette. The Dupe List is here to help. :)At first the palette was wrapped with a cardboard box. Mica (77019), Titanium Dioxide (77891), Tin Oxide (77861), Ferric Ferrocyanide (77510), Silicon Dioxide (77811), Iron Oxide (77492), Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Zinc Stearate, Calcium Carbonate, Kaolin, Silica, Allantoin, Magnesium Stearate, Boron Nitride, Isopropyl Myristate, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone. Duochrome shadows are probably my favouriite makeup item. Swatches of ColourPop's Duochrome Pressed Powders will have you ready to stock up. I can post after I get/try them, though, if anyone's interested. There are also some in their regular line (https://www.devinah.com/collections/pigments) but the way it's laid out you don't really know without looking at the pictures/reading descriptions. Clionadh Mist Duochrome Eyeshadow ($4.80 for 0.05 oz.) The price of 1g is less than 2 bucks. They easily cling to my skin with and without a primer. I also have Coastal Scents Peach and Cherry Moss which are really nice. When it comes to palettes, we pretty much have it down. With 9 shades and 3 different finishes, create a soft peachy look perfect for any … The blending is smooth and it’s difficult to get messy results with them. The classy rose gold duochrome is really a star of this palette. And of course, don’t forget about different promos and actions that ColourPop usually have. The texture was lightly creamy, smooth, and dense without being thick or too firmly-pressed into the pan. Jump to a particular section if you know what information you're looking for! Duplicate a high-end product or never buy the same shade twice. Thank you! The lid has a mirror inside. There’s only one matte shade, which doesn’t want to stay on over non-primed skin. This pastel peach monochromatic palette is better than basic. Metallic shadow is a metal color, usually one tone, [such as] gold or silver. Some of the Nyx Prismatic Eyeshadows are duochrome… Besides, it gets stained with eyeshadow powder over time. The pressed pigments are alright, but nothing compared to loose pigments. Reviews of the newest releases from best to worst! My Pretty Zombie Anthrax, Trepanation and New Brisket (Indies) are amazing. I adore the ColourPop eyeshadows - their hyped moussy Super Shock shadows, as well as pressed powders. The eyeshadow … Colourpop has a few duochrome shadows, especially now since they added their birthday collection to purchase individually. Here I swatched the shades with my fingers over my naked skin. So far I have Underlord and Wayward Prince and they are both awesome! ColourPop At Forest Sight Eyeshadow Look (Cooler), ColourPop At Forest Sight Eyeshadow Look (Warmer), Huda Beauty Naughty Nude Eyeshadow Look (Cooler), ColourPop x Raw Beauty Kristi Collection Swatches, Clionadh Multichrome Eyeshadow Swatches (x15), Tom Ford Holiday 2020 Collection (Part 2) Swatches, Curate a Makeup Collection You Love with More Mindfulness (2020 Guide), How-to Buy Less Makeup: Guide to Makeup No-Buys & Low-Buys (2020), How Beauty Brands are Committing to Change + Next Steps. As for the shades: here we have 4 refills, 3 of them are matte and 1 is a duochrome.