Dunkin’ Donuts menu prices are based on the idea that donuts should be purchased in 1/2 dozen or dozen packs. Cover the bowl tightly with plastic wrap and let the dough rise until doubled, usually around 2 hours. Homemade Dunkin' Donuts Chocolate Glazed Donut Recipe. Fry donuts until lightly golden on each side. See the table below to get more detailed information on all varieties. 3. These bite-sized balls of sugar don’t contain too many calories or grams of fat, but some varieties are healthier than others. These look delicious. Hi Tal, no I don’t but I’m assuming it’s a powdered sugar and shortening filling. TIP: You can prepare the donuts to this stage and put them in the refrigerator until the next day. If you want to keep them overnight, I suggest wrapping them in a napkin and placing them in a paper bag. My Homemade Dunkin' Donuts Chocolate Glazed Donut recipe is delicious, yeasted, fluffy, fried, and everything that makes a storebought Dunkin' donut so good. Whisk in the remaining sugar, salt, warm milk, butter, eggs, and egg yolks. Transfer dough to a lightly floured surface and roll out to a 1/2-inch thickness (about a 17-inch oval.). I love to recreate famous copycats! thanks a lot.. Is it possible to use an air fryer with this recipe? Hashtag #yesalyonascooking on both Instagram and Pinterest to be seen here! All rights reserved. Dunkin' Donuts has made a reasonable effort to provide nutritional and ingredient information based upon standard product formulations and following the FDA guidelines using formulation and nutrition labeling software. Donuts Every shape, ... Everyone loves our Munchkins® Donut Holes. Doughnuts: In large bowl whisk together the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. I’m Gemma Stafford, a professional chef originally from Ireland, and I want to help you bake with confidence anytime, anywhere! Make sure your oil stays around 350°F (180°C) to allow the doughnuts to cook properly. You should get 12-14 donuts. Increase the speed to medium for about 6-8 minutes, until the dough is shiny and smooth. Dunkin' Donuts has made a reasonable effort to provide nutritional and ingredient information based upon standard product formulations and following the FDA guidelines using formulation and nutrition labeling software. Pour warm milk into a medium heatproof bowl. If you are a child making this recipe, make sure to get an adult’s help! Variations may occur due to: seasonal conditions; regional differences; ingredient substitutions and differences in product assembly or size at the restaurant. Re-roll your leftover dough and cut more donuts. Not ideal, healthwise, but what would life be without a good batch of freshly fried donuts once and a while? Sometimes you just really, really, want a donut — specifically a delicious, yeasted, light, fried one from Dunkin’ Donuts. Save your favorite recipes, articles, & more! Not ideal, healthwise, but what would life be without a good batch of freshly fried donuts once and a while? You can see the complete nutrition information below, so you can determine which one is right for you. Place bowl over a pot of simmering water until thin and smooth, about 4 to 6 minutes. Chocolate coconut would be the one I reach for, personally, where available. Turn your standing mixer on low and slowly add the milk mixture until the dough comes together to form a ball. Pour around 2-3 inches of oil into a medium, deep pan. A HUGE thanks to my friend Lubasha for introducing this recipe to me! Personalized health review for Dunkin Donuts Glazed Munchkin: 70 calories, nutrition grade (C plus), problematic ingredients, and more. She has even commented, “that the first thing that came into my mind when I tried them was Krispy Kreme, mm,” on her IG post. Make every Dunkin'® run easier by loading value on your DD Card. Make sure you stay safe: place doughnuts carefully in the oil to avoid splash burns, watch carefully to make sure that the oil doesn’t start to smoke, and never walk away from oil heating on the stove! Introduced in 1972, Munchkins are donut hole treats that remind us of the joys of childhood. Do u you use milk chocolate for choclate glaze? No allergen information is available for this product at this time. They’re also a great way to get a little taste of something sweet without eating an entire donut. Heat 2-3 cups of oil in a Allow donuts to rise another 20-30 minutes. Here is how you make homemade Dunkin’ Donuts (and don’t forget to get the full recipe with measurements, on the page down below): Donuts always taste best the day they are made — I strongly urge you to eat them when they are as fresh as possible!