Both 33 r10 and d 400 is way better than Duke 390 on the heating issue, but Bs6 390 is updated and have way better heating than bs4. From destroying corners to pulling the perfect stoppie, these bars will give you the balance and confidence you need to attack the road like never before.

It all depends on what you want. You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_model,rvmp_variant_widget,rvmp_similar_cars_slider,rvmp_qna,rvmp_model_wise_user_review,rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner, Don't miss out on the latest offers this month.

But still you should take care of the bike. 2.57 Lakh (Ex-Showroom). Good handling. They offer outstanding grip in both wet and dry conditions, as well as providing supreme durability, even for riders that know how to push tires to their absolute limits. Except near the oil filter the +weak spot of engine casing) it is very reliable.

Different modes for the various built-in assistance systems can be selected using an illuminated menu switch on the left side of the handlebar. I can flat foot on it and it fits my wife who is 5'8. The aggressively styled LED headlight on the KTM 390 DUKE is a big highlight in this bike's design and a clear referral to its big brother, the KTM 1290 SUPER DUKE R. Practical as well as looking ultra-mean, it produces outstanding visibility for riding in low light or dark conditions. KTM offers 3 more bikes starting from Rs. it has trellis frame and the console has Bluetooth connectivity.

A: Out on the track, we didn’t feel any drop in performance. I had no problems with the z so far except I lowsided the day I picked it up because I was hitting a corner that I hit everyday on the duke the same way with new tires and wasn't used to the springy soft suspensions. 2.57 Lakh in India. The 2017 update also brought with it a whole host of new features. Thank you! The KTM 390 DUKE utilizes market leading technology to enhance your ride and provide you with all the assistance you need to help turn the streets into your own personal playground. Once you are habituated for Metz, I bet you will not go for other tyres. But while the first-gen bike featured a single-piece frame, the versions from 2017 onwards feature a main frame and a bolt-on rear subframe. The innovative and ergonomic 13.4 liter (3.5 gal) steel fuel tank not only provides riders with perfect knee contact for attacking every corner, but also with an unbelievably long range, even when you ride as fast as you dare all day long. If you ask which is a better vehicle in terms of performance, handling, controlling and stability with road grip... RC390 is much better than Duke 390.Now, if you are looking for latest features such as TFT display, Bluetooth connectivity which allows you to receive and decline calls from handlebar itself.. change songs.. increase & decrease volume etc. I regret my upgrade so I hope you don't make the same mistake as I did. The MT-07 is a faster bike. Unfortunately, the quickshifter on the BS6 390 Duke is not the smoothest out there. The new colour scheme is a killer grey and black and white is good too. The KTM 390 Duke competes with other naked streetfighters such as the single-cylinder BMW G 310 R and Honda CB300R, and twin-cylinder motorcycles like the Benelli TNT300. A: No, they do look stunning in real life. The intricate engine design, state-of-the-art injection electronics and close-ratio, 6-speed transmission not only help the KTM 390 DUKE to achieve white-knuckle performance, but also extremely low fuel consumption.

The KTM 390 Duke has received a price hike for the first time after complying with BS6 norms. Also I needed a bike that has good ergonomics, and is equipped with latest features and technologies and is in my budget.KTM Duke 390 2017 was everything above and more. 7,061 per month @ 6% for a tenure of 36 months. The 390 Duke received a major redesign in 2017 when it was endowed with the SuperDuke design language. But if it was just a colour update, you would have already made up your mind the day KTM released the press images. This makes for clutchless downshifts that can be described as clunky at best. And for Duke 390 go for it if you are experienced rider and mileage doesn't matter.

We have paired the iphone to our bike Duke 390. I wanted a motorcycle with capabilities of both a commuter and tourer.

Same doubt.. Can i go for Dominor as i am less weight??

The WP Apex suspension that works great in the twisties also takes care of urban street irregularities. I would advise getting a used duke690 or if you have the cash go for the 790. Your height is perfectly fine for this bike. While we don’t have... There’s another flavor of Scrambler available from Ducati, and it has a mix of urban and sporting appeal. Q: What about its underpinnings? And more importantly, whether it makes the 390 Duke more of a must-have in your garage. Base Price: 5,499.00 USD*. Since you have a Duke I already know comfort and soft suspensions are not your gig. View colour images of Duke 390. 1.75 Lakh | Launched on 06 Nov 2020, https://www.roadandtrack.com/motorsports/news/a24671/1985-peak-wtf-moment-a-tiny-belgian-won-dakar-against-all-odds/, Voge Brivido 500R vs KTM 390 Duke: Spec Comparo. You can have some bikes having better features in some areas, but to get so many in just 1 bike and this price, was exceptional.The only Con I can think of, is its capability to handle very low speeds (in 1st n 2nd gears), and hardness of seat(which u will get used to after a while).

KTM 390 Duke BS6 First Ride Review I How Does The Quickshifter Works? Although not yet a model offered in the United States, the 2021 Honda X-ADV is popular enough since its 2017 introduction to get serious... 2020 KTM 390 Duke Buyer's Guide: Specs & Price, 2013-2017 Triumph Trophy SE Recall: Front Brake House Issues, 2021 Suzuki DR-Z400SM Buyer's Guide: Specs, Photos, and Price, 2021 Honda CBR500R ABS Buyer's Guide: Specs, Prices, and Photos, 2021 Yamaha XT250 Buyer’s Guide: Specs, Price, and Photos, 2021 Honda Monkey Buyer’s Guide: Specs, Prices, and Photos, 2021 Honda CB500X Buyer’s Guide: Specs, Price, and Photos, 2020 Honda Metropolitan Buyers Guide: Specs & Price, 2021 Honda NC750X First Look (9 Fast Facts—DCT and Standard), 1973 Honda CB500K2 OEM-Spec Four-into-Four Exhaust: Review, 2021 Royal Enfield Meteor 350 First Look (7 Fast Facts, Specs + Photos), 2021 Ducati Scrambler Nightshift First Look (11 Fast Facts), Riders Share Review: Renting a Motorcycle is Easy, 2021 Honda X-ADV First Look: Motorcycle/Scooter ADV Hybrid, Clutch: PASC slipper clutch, mechanically operated, Front suspension; travel: Non-adjustable 43mm inverted WP Apex fork; 5.9 inches, Rear suspension; travel: Linkage-free WP Apex shock; 5.9 inches, Front brake: 300mm disc w/ radially mounted Brembo 4-piston caliper, Rear brake: 230mm disc w/ Brembo 2-piston floating caliper, ABS: Bosch 9.1 MP two-channel w/ Supermoto mode. I am using this bike for only one thing, thrill. Job done. I say my prayers each time I gear up because only I know how I ride, that being said the 390 is a beast and it's hard to tame for even experienced riders. Everything is top notch. This makes them perfect for all aspects of riding, from relaxed cruising to hammering around on closed circuits and everything in between. The KTM 390 DUKE is a pure example of what draws so many to the thrill of street motorcycling. Issue 3 - If you ride it on uneven roads or on a road which is not very well maintained.. has potholes.. uneven surfaces etc. No, we daresay you’re here ‘cause you want to know if that new bi-directional quickshifter has changed the bike’s attributes any significantly. The KTM 390 Duke has received a price hike for the first time after complying with BS6 norms. The 373cc motor, even though it is BS6-compliant, makes the same power and torque figures as before (43.5PS and 37Nm). Issue 1 - Call audio routing when using bluetooth on an iphone. And if you want to hoon around a track or show it some twisties, then the little 390 elevates your riding experience to a whole new level. It's a good bike. All covered by warranty and I get to hang out at the KTM shops. A: It works like a charm… is what we would’ve liked to say. In fact, it feels like a budget hack by KTM to keep costs in check. It's dependable and good on fuel but it feels like a sedan instead of a sports car if you want to make a comparison with cars. Fuel tank is not that big but in a full (approx 10 litres, not considering reserve fuel) tank you can still manage around 240 kms depending on your riding style. When engaged, the system will only control the front brake. i have been using duke 390 and it still runs like a new brand new bike. The KTM 390 DUKE comes as standard with ultra-lightweight, high-performance upside-down WP forks. Here’s What’s Different Between The BS6 And BS4 KTM 390 Duke, EXCLUSIVE: KTM 390 Duke BS6 Price Revealed, The 2020 KTM 390 Duke Inches Closer To Production. considering you to a time to time service. The European version of the 2021 Honda NC750X is here. Innovation at its best!!! The KTM 390 DUKE engine not only delivers arm-wrenching torque and hair-raising acceleration, but also good manners in everyday use, all with outstanding fuel economy. As light as they are stable, the 17-inch cast alloy racing wheels help you put the power down with confidence, utilizing a 110 mm wide tire at the front and an impressive 150 mm at the rear.