Sign in to see your saved items. The tone is thick, full, and slightly mellow, with a hint of mid and treble bite.

Orders placed before 5 p.m. DR proclaims they use more metal-per-gauge than comparably-gauged strings from other manufacturers.

They have a very sweet yet still a powerful sound to them. Rate it now or read what other customer had to say.

are they worth 10 bucks more than d'adarrios?

The DR Rare is a really nice recording string too. Subscriptions, CA

Reviewed in the United States on May 18, 2020. They are clear and the harmonics are just wonderful.

I might be tempted to try these strings in the .13 medium-heavy gauge someday.

But I suspect most players will love how the woody nature of a good guitar comes through on a set of DR Sunbeams, from the moment they put them on. a Card Payment, Manage I can’t wait to get them fully broken in.

If you have yet to try them you should do so with all speed.

These strings are made of quality material, sound great to my ears, and reasonably priced. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, DR Strings PURE BLUES Bass Guitar Strings (PB5-45), See all details for DR Strings PURE BLUES Bass Guitar Strings (PB5-45), © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. coverage. More, Popular

Really great strings.

There's a problem loading this menu right now. We're sorry this item is no longer available.

the latest deals. They react to the slightest fluctuation, influencing each quaver of the guitar's voice while avoiding the distractions present in most phosphor bronze strings.

DR Sunbeams manage to keep that to a minimum without resorting to any of the tone-killing coatings currently in vogue.

You can still see all customer reviews for the product. TSP, NYC, Used DR Rare acoustic guitar strings before? replaced On the other end, using silk and steels gives a tone too muddy to record. The first part rings true, but how great that feels remains in the hands of the beholder. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Find answers at our, About Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, DR are the best steel strings I have found, Reviewed in the United States on July 23, 2019. In fact, I have always felt strings were at their best for recording when they have had a good week or ten days of playing to burn off that brass band effect.

I have been faithfully using DR strings now for as many as 10 plus years. DR Sunbeam Strings. The Sunbeams may not be the first choice of people who like their strings really bright and brassy.

Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).

DR Strings’ product lines include electric & acoustic guitar string, as well as bass guitar string. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. I'm not a heavy strummer, but if I choose to, they can take it. But I felt like there was too much sacrificed to have such electroeglide playing. This is a trend in acoustic guitar strings that I am not particularly happy to see. Rewards members also receive double- and triple-point offers, access to member-only deals, as well as a dedicated phone line to Gear Advisers and a $25 coupon on your birthday, all on us. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of

Reviewed in the United States on November 5, 2020. pro Bluegrass, folk, pick or strum- these strings sing. DR Rare Acoustic Guitar Strings.

Pearl Midtown Series 4-Piece Shell Pack Black Cherry Glitter. The packaging said they were made to have a "brighter edge to the sound" and that they certainly did. Perfect blend of playability, durability, and tone. Transparancy Act, The shipping company will call you to schedule your delivery date and time, Someone will need to be home to receive the package, Be sure you have measured your entryway and have help available to carry the item in, Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks, For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. Now opinions about guitar strings can spark great debates about all types of vairables, but most accoustic guitar strings made today will be of a good quality material and suffice.