As part of the Dove® Chocolate Tastemaker program I was asked to create three original recipes using the Dove® Promises® Silky Smooth Chocolate Collection that includes Dark Chocolate Mint Swirl,...Read More, Share your own personal quote, motto, mantra, or whatever else motivates you at www.MYDOVEPROMISES.com for a chance to see it printed inside actual DOVE wrappers. Just being there and listening is friendship. There’s nothing wrong with giving and receiving. Try to see the humanity in everyone you meet. dove chocolate promise messages? Shape the future by dealing with the present. Always follow your heart - it's never wrong. When you give with joy, joy is your reward. A good love is delicious, because you can never get enough. Share your DOVE Dark with someone new. Believe in yourself and everyone will do the same. It is about enjoying a sweet piece of candy. Think without boundaries ; Send your best friend flowers. Start a good habit today. I received product and compensation to help facilitate my post. Follow that dream wherever that dream may lead. thanks! #DOVEPROMISES, Go ahead, dance the night away! So go grab your notebook, jot down some ideas and then submit them to DOVE! or the other way around? Don’t let anyone or anything bring you down, that’s gravity’s job! A shout out to DOVE Chocolate for partnering on this fun campaign and letting us get crafty and creative with our own DOVE PROMISES messages! Compromise is a sign of strength, not weakness. Smile! Say "I love you" every day to your loved ones. When you’re ready to enter your messages, head over to Facebook for more information, or head over to the entry page: mydovepromises.com. Give of yourself to someone who needs you. #NewYears. All opinions and silly stories are mine, all mine. You are guided. Since my girlfriend is angry with me, I am finding a romantic way to get her back. A special moment deserves a special chocolate. Do a little more each day than you think you possibly can. Take an extra deep breath whenever you need it. DOVE® Chocolate - DOVE PROMISES begins printing inspirational... #30363c DOVE PROMISES begins printing inspirational messages on the inside of each wrapper, new making every moment an enthralling treat—down to the wrapper’s last crinkle. Sing out loud! If DIY had a BFF, it would be chocolate – right? Your email address will not be published. Words of wisdom when shopping for the latest spring fashions. #ChoosePleasure. Remind yourself that it's okay not to be perfect. You are safe. Learn to say "I Love You" in a different language. Now I would send her romantically customized Dove Chocolate Message which I think is the most appropriate and reasonable. You deserve some rest after a late New Year’s celebration. A shout out to DOVE Chocolate for partnering on this fun campaign and letting us get crafty and creative with our own DOVE PROMISES messages! Let your light shine, the world is watching. when you buy dove chocolate most times they come individually wrapped and have some sort of message in them. Face up to fear, every challenge is a blessing. Well, I think my friends at DOVE® Chocolate agree with me, because they are giving us regular folks the chance to DIY our very own DOVE PROMISES message. Share your own personal quote, motto, mantra, or whatever else motivates you at www.MYDOVEPROMISES.com for a chance to see it printed inside actual DOVE wrappers. Share a chocolate moment with someone you love. It's called "later.". Do not look back and ask why, look forward and ask, why not? Love is the master key which opens the gates of happiness. Happiness is in the heart, not in the circumstances. This is a sponsored post for Dove® Promises®. Take a deep breath. I hope you like it. Your email address will not be published. it has been bugging me and you would be a great help. Make notes about how you live without regrets. Mar 10, 2014 - Explore Kristi Baicar Hilbrandt's board "Dove Promises" on Pinterest. The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate. I don’t know about you but I’ve already started getting to work on some ideas! It's contagious. You are loved. “A smile and a fist bump melts the heart’s lonliness away.”. You are protected. Love many, trust few, & always paddle your own canoe. Carve out a little moment for yourself today. Smile when you want to, cry when you need to, laugh whenever possible! Live life for the experiences, not for possessions. Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently. There's a time for compromise. Here is my saying . Required fields are marked *. Go ahead, pick up that new floppy hat for tomorrow’s KentuckyDerby! Who cares what you sound like? Share your own personal quote, motto, mantra, or whatever else motivates you at www.MYDOVEPROMISES.com for a chance to see it printed inside actual DOVE wrappers. I am thinking to visit https://britishessays.net/ website to write some flawless love letter with the assistance of online writers. Thanks for supporting the collabs that keep the lights on in this joint. When you embrace the positive, you shine! Description:Made with only the finest cacao, DOVE PROMISES Silky Smooth Dark Chocolate Candy is a treat that will brighten your day. #ChoosePleasure, Enjoy the summer sun without interruptions. All you really need is love, and a little chocolate doesn't hurt. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. it involved finding love through music. Embrace change - it may be a blessing in disguise. If you need some inspiration, here are a few things to keep in mind: Take all these notes and craft them into a fabulous message that you think should go into a DOVE PROMISES wrapper…and if you want to eat a few chocolates for inspiration…well, that might just be the perfect way to get those creative juices flowing. Life is precious and an opportunity for you to make every moment count. Live from your heart, it will never steer you wrong. All thoughts and opinions are my own. ” A taste of Dove candy is like love from above”. It’s the beautiful soul for me, it’s the pretty face for me. Learn to say "I Love You" in a different language. It is not about love or life or anything that complicated. One's best success comes after one's greatest disappointments. All you really need is love, and a little chocolate doesn't hurt! All opinions and silly stories are mine, all mine. Enjoy your DOVE and let your mind unwind. Believe in love at first sight, just in case! Take time to notice the color of the leaves changing. i got a message once and i accidentally threw it away and i was wondering if anyone has gotten one like it? When you’re ready to enter your messages, head over to Facebook for more information, or head over to the entry page: mydovepromises.com. Inspire others to be their best by being your best. Dove Milk Chocolate Miniatures with a "Promises" message The name comes from Dove Candies & Ice Cream, which were Chicago -based candy and ice cream shops owned by Leo Stefanos , a Greek-American in 1939. Work hard, play hard and above all be happy. A special moment deserves a special chocolate. Have a truly unique moment with each individually wrapped piece and special PROMISES® message under the wrapper. Celebrate the small victories in your life. Keep looking forward - new adventures lie ahead. Each candy comes individually wrapped in foil with a special message inscribed on the inside. See more ideas about Candy messages, Doves, Dove chocolate. How cool would it be to craft up your own message and have that message appear in the wrapper? Forget the potholes in the road and celebrate the journey instead. Learn how your comment data is processed. I’ve had a lot of struggles in my life so here is my quote…WE ARE LIFE…WE ARE POWER…WE ARE WOMAN…. Share a chocolate moment with someone you love. Do something for someone less fortunate today. Climb high, climb far... your goal the sky, your aim, the stars. Find little ways to make part of your day like a day off. How perfect a day can be when you think positively. You are exactly where you are supposed to be. Slow down, take notice, savor the moment. Be spontaneous.