Wiz: Being a Demon, Trigon also has a habit for devouring souls but on a massive scale having once devoured the souls of an entire universe. It pits Doctor Strange from Marvel and Superman from DC. It comes down to simple math. THESE ILLUSIONS HAVE NO EFFECT ON THE GREAT DORMAMMU! We already know that Superman doesn't do well on the astral plane. Wiz: And it’s our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win a DEATH BATTLE! Wiz: However, the thing that dragged the fight on was the impressive durability and regenerative abilities of both combatants. The cosmic entity or not you can’t fight the power of reality and eternity itself. And lastly, the second variation of the human species were near perfect genetic beings known only as the Eternals. Strange's reason for the visit is to find a cure for his crippled hands but he ends up learning the mystic arts from the Ancient One, becoming her pupil and later her successor. While you have interrupted me for long enough you are not worthy to die by my hand, instead, I shall send my minions to dispose of you! Dormammu then began to pummel Trigon with magical blasts which blasted through his arms, legs, neck, and abdomen creating giant holes all over his body and forcing him to cough up blood. Strange got up quickly and used his Sling Ring to create a hole. Wiz: He’s also able to control the elements, travel through time, banish and seal beings such as the Elder Goddess Gaea, the Demon Mephisto and Eternity and can warp reality to the point mess with the reality around the Baxter Building and change its the size. The time will shortly come when I destroy the Lords of Order on this plane -- bring the Celestial down, burning in the Flame of the Faltine! Moments later Trigon found himself in a space of pure nothingness. As a being of pure mystical energy, Dormammu has complete control over magic and is arguably its most powerful user in the entirety of the MCU. However, given half a chance Thanos may acquire certain artifacts for the fight that will enable him to completely shatter the presence of Dormammu. Alas, resilience and might can do little against cosmic entities such as Dormammu. Dormammu: You wretch, mere rocks do not affect the mighty Dormammu! Zombie: What? Did you think you could gain an advantage over me by bringing me here? Moments later the Crimson Bands of Cyttorak appeared beside Dormammu and began to wrap themselves around the six-eyed Demon’s arms. A villain of unimaginable power and omnipresent nature vs the greatest tyrant this universe has ever witnessed. Dormammu can call upon the mystic energies of the entire dark dimension this is including and in excess of his own innate power, and he commands its vast resources as its ruler; however, his abilities are somewhat limited when present in other universes, unless he can directly tap its power via symbiosis or rebirth. Trigon: I brought you here because the amount of evil trapped within the tormented souls of this dimension fuels my power and makes me stronger. This version of him may be buff, dreamy and super powerful, but against someone of the magnitude of Surtur, the vaunted Man of Steel would most assuredly be tempered. Strange then looked into Superman's past. A mutated Eternal, Thanos of Titan is basically a superpowered alien god. HA! This is why Thanos is feared throughout the 616 universes, because of his immense reach and power struggle. he suffers for what he had done to him. Although fire on Earth is nowhere near hot enough to injure Superman, fire outside of the Earth's natural limits -- especially that made of magic -- has been known to cause serious problems for the Man of Steel. The Sun? Imagine the Man of Steel's shock when he tries to bring down Thanos, only for the Mad Titan to shrug it off, smile and deliver his own blow 100 times more powerful right back to him. Dormammu hit the peak of the mountain with enough force to obliterate it. The 2 forces of energy attacked one another. Moments later Dormammu appeared above Trigon as he began to charge up a powerful spell. They do. But this is Thanos we are talking about, so the object of his love can’t be as simple as a female. Batman! The Dark Dimension’s dictator stepped out of the portal and looked towards the Sun which glowed faintly in the distance and smirked. Also in the New 52, Trigon devoured the evil Heart of Darkness artifact which causes him to be hungry for evil and allows him to grow stronger in the presence of evil energies or beings by feeding on their evil. The father of Raven then charged up a full power energy blast, before releasing it from his body in a massive shock-wave. I wouldn't expect a god losing to Batman, but that was only become Batman was Batman. Ah! Strange basically got a lucky shot in, let's be real. Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links. Kaecilius was very good at using magic, but Doctor Strange ended up winning the fight. Wiz: By the age of six Trigon had destroyed his home planet and began to look for other ones to conquer and by the time he was thirty he had conquered his entire dimension and was the ruler of millions of worlds. Even a mere human like Batman can kill Superman, provided he has some of that rare green poison on hand. The fight between Supes and Thor would be a close one, as it has been in the comics. Thanos vs Odin: Can The King of Asgard Take Down The Mad Titan? Well, I was thinking that Reeve's Superman time and matter manipulation powers will be problematic for Dormammu. Wiz: Dimensions, some can be very peaceful and calm while others can be dark and hellish. Boomstick: “Couldn’t Dormammu simply banish or seal Trigon away in another dimension if he wasn’t able to kill him?”. Because that Batman is Batman, Batman was able to find Superman's weakness, Kryptonite! It pits Doctor Strange from Marvel and Superman from DC. Trigon’s feats of fighting Mister Mxyzptlk, rivaling the Spectre with his power and forcing the Voice to make deals with him prove that he is more than capable of matching Dormammu in a fight. Although these beings of supreme power populated the universe with complex life, along the way they also realized that they had somewhat disturbed the balance of the universe in doing so. I have a perfect idea! At the same moment, the two Demons launching the blasts at each other. Reeve's Superman is definitely faster than the speed of light. Strange paused in his tracks. Ha! It comes down to simple math. Zombie: I like making brutal-death fights. Likewise, the unimaginably intense brute force of a god, such as Darkseid (one of the DC inspirations for Thanos), can almost certainly crush the Man of Steel. Check out these 15 MCU folks, who would demolish the Man of Steel! The cloak folded itself around Superman and slammed him from ground to tree. IMPOSSIBLE! His magic skills rival, if not exceed, those of his teacher The Ancient One, the original Sorcerer Supreme. Dormammu fired a magical blast at the illusion, destroying it. Think about what a pro would say when you ask him who wins the final boss or the DLC boss? Dormammu: Ha! This fact alone should terrify Superman. SV Superman also has canon feats from SV comics. Kluba577 1 y 5 mo 13 d Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, ... Dormammu Mega Stomps. Screams cried from every direction as Clark stood in confusion. Still, as a magic entity, death is never really the end. Trigon: Fool! Supermen vs. Dormammu. Strange watched as baby Superman was placed into a metallic bucket-looking escape pod. Now that this fool has been dealt with its time for me to conquer the Earth! So, he is essentially is Omniscient. I WILL CONQUER THE EARTH AND OBLITERATE ALL WHO TRY TO STOP ME! This article gives you the rundown on Marvel's would-be Man of Steel-slayers. Superman doesn't stand a chance. No sir, the entity Thanos fell in love with was Lady Death herself, or rather the personification of death. Superman struggled against the comparatively small Swamp Thing, particularly in the New 52 story arcs, so it's logical to expect a full-sized sentient planet to be capable of crushing him. Superman landed 3 mighty punches into Strange's ribs in mid-air, causing Strange to go further up into the air. Inches before hitting Strange, the sun exploded, and the beam blasted itself right into the face of Superman. Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links. Even without the Infinity Gauntlet or the Cosmic Cube, Thanos is one of the strongest Marvel characters, with cosmic powers such as devastating energy projection and telepathy. Stalemate. Sorry, Clark, you lose this one. Lady death convinced her estranged and powerful lover that the universe was out of balance and the balance of life needed to be restored to the universe, the only way to do so was by wiping out half the life in all of existence and only this act would win Thanos Death’s favor. Boomstick: Wow and Mama Boomstick said I was a cranky baby! He also likes to attack his enemies with energy blasts fired from his eyes. Your feeble fighting skills are nothing compared to mine! In frustration, Dormammu manipulated the lava to create two massive tsunamis at lava which moved towards the six-eyed Demon’s direction. The five beings then exchanged magically and hellfire blasts at hypersonic speeds for the next minute or so before Trigon ended the skirmish by blasting one of the Demons with his power staff, hitting two of them with his eye lasers and disintegrating their bodies and molecules, before summoning the last Demon into his right hand using telekinesis and crushing its spine in his grasp. As he prepared to take off from the planet and fly towards Earth a shock-wave ripple through the earth as a massive red portal appeared and opened, a massive 200-foot tall, six-eyed Demon emerged from it leave a massive crater in the grassy ground as he stepped on it. Dormammu was firing a combination of magical blasts and energy bolts at his opponent whilst the six-eyed was attacking his opponent with a combination of eldritch blasts, eye beams and energy blasts from his power staff.