And here I am, yet again, wondering if the crazies that keep on coming are worth falling, or going down, for. This song really spoke to me when I was down, self-critical, or unsure of the future. ", Lyrics you'll never forget: "We never grew out of this feeling that we won't give up. We’d both need therapy. Want to make sure you never forget these songs again? My mother hated this song almost as much as the fact that I refused to be less "emo." 19. The only thing I can’t relate to is that no guy is that obsessed with me. Fall Out Boy, "I Slept With Someone In Fall Out Boy And All I Got Was This Stupid Song Written About … This was probably one of my jams until I was sixteen years old. This is another sentimental one that I vaguely remember from my darker days. ", Lyrics you'll never forget: "So keep the blood in your head, and keep your feet on the ground. Just like with "Iris," I understood the lyrics before I even had a clue all the trouble I’d have in the age of sliding into DMs and never-ending WYDs. However, I will forever love Hayley and how the lyrics are always blunt but emotional. This is probably a good song for a workout. Everyone knows this song. It’s not needed. As if writing a lyrical song to a good beat is such a wild concept. Plus, this song actually has a good beat. RELATED: 21 Cringey 'Guilty Pleasure' Songs Men Love (Even If They're Embarrassed To Admit It). I never liked doing forbidden things just for the sake of it so I’d have to think twice before being someone’s dirty little secret. © 2020 by Tango Media Corporation All Rights Reserved. Yet again, back when I had no clue what this song meant in depth. I used to love this song so much because it's obvious that if a sensitive person becomes emotionally exhausted, they start feeling numb. ", Lyrics you'll never forget: "If love is a labor, I'll slave 'til the end.". I don’t think so. Now, I like it even more for the lyrics. I think their version of "Poor Unfortunate Souls" was an attempt at “screamo emo,” which I personally wasn’t a huge fan of during my own more emotionally tumultuous days. There’s been more than once in my life when I wondered if someone was more than I bargained for in life. ", Lyrics you'll never forget: "You taught my heart, a sense I never knew I had. If you Google the word emo, you'll find the following definitions: "A style of rock music resembling punk but having more complex arrangements and lyrics that deal with more emotional subjects ... An admirer of emo music or a member of the subculture associated with it ... Denoting or relating to emo and its associated subculture.".