Jan 02, 2012 @ 15:59:08, this is really good! The below inspirational poem is generally known as “Do it Anyway” poem of Mother Teresa.It was written by Kent M. Keith as “Paradoxical Commandments“, and Mother Teresa promoted it by hanging framed photo of this poem on the wall of her home.. Do it Anyway. THE QUOTE “DO IT ANYWAY” IS FALSELY ATTRIBUTED TO MOTHER TERESA!!! * Hangs easily with a sawtooth hanger on back. It’s all been worthwhile. If you are successful, you will win some unfaithful friends and some genuine enemies. * Features motivational poem made famous by Mother Teresa. August 13, 2015. •. Jan 02, 2012 @ 12:26:26. People are often unreasonable, illogical and self centered; Forgive them anyway. People are often unreasonable, illogical and self centered; Forgive them anyway. You see, in the final analysis, it is between you and God. If you are kind, people may accuse you of selfish, ulterior motives; Be kind anyway. Somehow or another, my mother taught me to push through my fear, always. Quality content is the secret to attract the users to visit Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), http://www.kentmkeith.com/mother_teresa.html, http://prayerfoundation.org/mother_teresa_do_it_anyway.htm, 20 Short but Powerful Inspirational Quotes ~ 2, 20 Short but Powerful Inspirational Quotes ~ 1, There is only one Happiness in Life… Love and be Loved – 4. My motto is: feel the fear and do it anyway. and what’s my responsibility to my GOD of heaven who creates all of these, Coconu Lubricant "Mandela: His 8 Lessons of Leadership" by Richard Stengel, content.time.com. What you feel doesn’t matter in the end; it’s what you do that makes you brave. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I will return the favor! ― Susan Jeffers, quote from Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway “THE ONLY WAY TO FEEL BETTER ABOUT MYSELF IS TO GO OUT .

This quote, called The Paradoxical Commandments, was written in 1968 by Dr. Kent M. Keith, a Christian student leader, in his handbook on youth leadership. * The inspiring words of "Do It Anyway" read:

The only way to be happy and successful; Do it Anyway . * Measures 14-1/2" x 18-1/2". Attempting to do anything you haven't done before is always uncomfortable, and usually scary, but it is ALWAYS worth it. Interview with Maranda Pleasant, www.marandapleasantmedia.com. . ( Log Out /  04: The good you do today will be forgotten tomorrow. When you find yourself in a new or scary situation it’s easy to begin to doubt yourself. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Forgive them anyway. . “Don't accept the limitations of other people who claim things are 'unchangeable'. Do good anyway. Jan 17, 2014 @ 22:10:40. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Interview with Rosanna Greenstreet, www.theguardian.com. ( Log Out /  Keep it up! Use these 6 quotes to feel the fear and do it anyway: “Remember that underlying all our fears is a lack of trust in ourselves.” – Susan Jeffers.
The biggest men and women with the biggest ideas can be shot down by the smallest men and women with the smallest minds. , THE QUOTE “DO IT ANYWAY” IS FALSELY ATTRIBUTED TO MOTHER TERESA!!! Sometimes life can be challenging - it takes strength and courage to walk a noble path. Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com. Follow AzQuotes on Facebook, Twitter and Google+. I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The quote and print are beautiful, but to do it again, I would pay more for a better quality product. Welcome back. Saw the Mother Teresa poem "Do It Anyway" with her name listed at the bottom of the poem. I can not send this back because LTD Comodities will not process this unless I setup an account with them.

Succeed anyway.