Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Started streaming 20 minutes ago. See our catalog for the Audio Diary of St. Faustina. Registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Divine Mercy Minutes Spread the Honor of My Mercy Today is Divine Mercy Sunday. Join us in prayer on the fourth day of the Divine Mercy Novena. Dan Cambra, MIC, as he delves into the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina and shares with us the depths of God's mercy. Healthcare Professionals for Divine Mercy. Join us in prayer on the third day of the Divine Mercy Novena. Teach me to contemplate the wounds of Your Passion and rise above human scorn and judgment. Price $19.95 ORDER HERE - ORDER INFORMATION. Inspire me, Lord Jesus, to consider what I can do for the salvation of souls. All rights reserved. Join us in prayer on the ninth day of the Divine Mercy Novena. I answered, "Jesus, when I look at Your suffering, I see that I am doing next to nothing for the salvation of souls." Order Divine Mercy Minutes with Jesus Start any day and use any year. Dan Cambra, MIC, as he shares about spreading the honor of God's mercy. Consider well, My daughter, what you are doing for their salvation. Teach me to contemplate the wounds of Your Passion and rise above human scorn and judgment. Lord Jesus, You know how weak I am. The Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska: Divine Mercy in My Soul is... Read more, FREE Sign Up Marians of the Immaculate Conception. All rights reserved. Suffering for Souls Part Two: A Whole … Compiled by Fr. In the evening, I saw the Lord Jesus upon the cross. I answered, "Jesus, when I look at Your suffering, I see that I am doing next to nothing for the salvation of souls." Divine Mercy Minutes with Jesus is a pocket-sized devotional featuring key passages of Jesus' own words to St. Faustina, following themes such as trust, deeds of mercy, and humble simplicity. Joseph Roesch, MIC, reflecting on filming segments of Mercy Minutes for EWTN television. From His hands, feet, and side the Most Sacred Blood was flowing. Thank you for watching! George Kosicki, CSB, a well-known speaker and authority on the Diary and the Divine Mercy message and devotion. With Covid-19 deaths escalating in the city, the Mercy Angels team is on their toes. Spread the Honor of My Mercy - Divine Mercy Minutes - 0428 from Divine Mercy on Vimeo. Reflection 312: True and Faithful Friends; Reflection 311: The Truth of Humility; Reflection 310: The Foolishness of the evil one; Reflection 309: Conversing with Others; Reflection 308: A Mother’s Love; Reflection 307: Conversing with a Divine Friend; Reflection 306: God is Relentless; Reflection 305: The Depths of God’s Love Join us in prayer on the second day of the Divine Mercy Novena. Consider well, My daughter, what you are doing for their salvation. Who We Are – History – Patron Saints – Confraternity of the Immaculate Conception; Where We Serve; Meet the Marians; What We Do ... Divine Mercy Daily Reflections from the Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska. All Divine Mercy Reflections. Copyright © 2020 Marian Fathers of the Immaculate Conception of the B.V.M. Saturday, November 7. Join us in prayer on the eighth day of the Divine Mercy Novena. My Prayer Response: Join us in prayer on the sixth day of the Divine Mercy Novena. Registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. Join Fr. Marian.orgTheDivineMercy.orgAllHeartsAfire.orgDivineMercyArt.orgShopMercy.orgMarianPlus.org, Send us an email1-800-462-7426FacebookTwitterInstagramYouTube, Official promoters of the authentic Divine Mercy message since 1941. Marian.orgTheDivineMercy.orgAllHeartsAfire.orgDivineMercyArt.orgShopMercy.orgMarianPlus.org, Send us an email1-800-462-7426FacebookTwitterInstagramYouTube, Official promoters of the authentic Divine Mercy message since 1941. – Confraternity of the Immaculate Conception, Marian Fathers' Child Protection Commitment, Diary of Saint Maria Faustina Kowalska, Deluxe Burgundy Leather. Copyright © 2020 Marian Fathers of the Immaculate Conception of the B.V.M. Join us in prayer on the first day of the Divine Mercy Novena. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. In today's Divine Mercy Minutes, Fr. An earthmover is used to dig a 10-foot grave. In the words of St. Bernard, help me "to lean on You, my Beloved." Meditation on My Passion will help you rise above all things (Diary, 1184). After some time, Jesus said to me, All this is for the salvation of souls. Dan Cambra, MIC, shares what words of Jesus brought a deep peace and a great interior calm to st. Faustina's soul. Contributions are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. You know I want to do Your will, but I get detoured and distracted. Join us in prayer on the fifth day of the Divine Mercy Novena. Copyright © 2020 Marian Fathers of the Immaculate Conception of the B.V.M. And the Lord said to me, Know, My daughter, that your silent day-to-day martyrdom in complete submission to My will ushers many souls into heaven. Today's Excerpt from Divine Mercy Minutes with Jesus. And the Lord said to me, Know, My daughter, that your silent day-to-day martyrdom in complete submission to My will ushers many souls into heaven. LOGIN | REGISTER. Meditation on My Passion will help you rise above all things (Diary, 1184). All rights reserved. And when it seems to you that your suffering exceeds your strength, contemplate My wounds, and you will rise above human scorn and judgment. And when it seems to you that your suffering exceeds your strength, contemplate My wounds, and you will rise above human scorn and judgment. While cremations happen quickly, burials are long-drawn out affairs. My Prayer Response: Today is Divine Mercy Sunday. Home; About Us. Join Fr. After some time, Jesus said to me, All this is for the salvation of souls. This new revised edition includes a foreword by Fr. Join Fr. Get Daily Reflections Sent to Your eMail. Registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization. See our catalog for the Audio Diary of St. Faustina. ... (11-04-2020)DIVINE MERCY RETREAT- Easter Vigil Mass -Logos Voice TV - Logos Retreat Centre Bangalore - Duration: 2:39:32. Healthcare Professionals for Divine Mercy. Inspire me, Lord Jesus, to consider what I can do for the salvation of souls. Join us in prayer on the seventh day of the Divine Mercy Novena. Dan Cambra, MIC, as he shares about spreading the honor of God's mercy. From His hands, feet, and side the Most Sacred Blood was flowing. In the evening, I saw the Lord Jesus upon the cross. Divine Mercy MinutesDaily Gems of St. Faustina to Transform Your Prayer Life.