Please am Enoch can I apply for Bachelor of Education in Basic Education( Junior high)with Mathematics E8,Social B3.Please WhatsApp me on this number 0240452845.God bless you. Maths Edu.) BACHELOR OF EDUCATION IN BASIC     EDUCATION (JUNIOR HIGH SCHOOL OPTION), A3. If you need driving directions, you can take a look at the driving directions from Kasoa to Winneba Road. (e in b.c))if(0>=c.offsetWidth&&0>=c.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{d=c.getBoundingClientRect();var f=document.body;a=d.top+("pageYOffset"in window?window.pageYOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);d=d.left+("pageXOffset"in window?window.pageXOffset:(document.documentElement||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+d;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.g.height&&d<=b.g.width)}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.c[e]=!0)}y.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&z(this,b)};u("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){x.checkImageForCriticality(b)});u("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){A(x)});function A(b){b.b={};for(var c=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],d=0;d=b[e].o&&a.height>=b[e].m)&&(b[e]={rw:a.width,rh:a.height,ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b}var C="";u("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return C});u("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,c,a,d,e,f){var r=new y(b,c,a,e,f);x=r;d&&w(function(){window.setTimeout(function(){A(r)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/ngx_pagespeed_beacon','https://www.distance.to/Winneba','7q8jey6GOh',true,false,'zvch2i9Vfl8'); I sat for the Wassce exams in 2008, what is the strength of my eligibility for applying for undergraduate diploma in Mathematics? I complete technical university with 3yrs professional diploma.Can I offer degree in IT in secondary education of a distance plz u can WhatsApp me 0548071441or add me to any platform concerning that. Holders of Private Secretary Certificates can also apply. [Note: The distance between cities in Ghana distance chart below is straight line distance (may be called as flying or air distance) between the two locations in Ghana calculated based on their latitudes and longitudes. Please I had the following result 2. in Basic Education (Junior High School Option), (3)        B.Ed. Translate now! Science B2 serial number :202008714985726746 for uew , and I choose education Mathematics. Travel Time Calculator » Need to calculate the time it takes to get to a city? We use cookies to personalize content and ads and to analyze traffic to our site. hello, please I want to do distance (weekend classes) top up for Information Technology. NB: Master of Education programmes are available only at Ho, Kumasi, Sekondi, Techiman and Winneba Study Centres. NB: This programme is by Direct Entry only. Business management C4 BACHELOR OF ARTS IN SOCIAL STUDIES EDUCATION. The closing date for the submission of completed Application Forms is Thursday, 30th April, 2020 (for Mature Applicants) and Tuesday, 30th June, 2020 (for Direct & Post Diploma Applicants). If so, see the distance from Kasoa to Winneba Road. › Privacy Policy, Local time: 09:47 (13.11.2020) : (Africa/Accra). All completed Hard Copy Application forms should be posted to the University through the address below: Deputy Registrar, lDeL Winneba Distances. Agricultural Machinery and Workshop =Pass Our affiliates may aggregate this information with other information that you have provided to them or that you have collected as part of your use of the services. A6. We use cookies to personalize content and ads and to analyze traffic to our site. Alternatively, look for someone that is interested in purchasing the postgraduate form and sell to the person. degree without education must also have a Post Graduate Diploma in Education or Diploma in Education. An Advanced/Part III Certificate in a trade subject. Applications are invited from qualified applicants for admission into regular, sandwich (SESSION: JULY – AUGUST EACH YEAR)  and distance programmes at University of Education, Winneba for the 2020/2021 academic year. add me 0546535001. Please check the avg. All numbers are air distances – as the crow flies/great circle distance. in Social Studies Education, (7)        Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting Studies, (8)        Bachelor of Business Administration in Human Resource Management, (2)        Diploma in Early Grade Education, (1)        Post Graduate Diploma in Education (PGDE), (2)        Master of Education in English, (3)        Master of Education in Mathematics, (3)        Master of Education in Science, (4)        Master of Education in Mentorship, A1. E-Mail: Contact us! Accounting D7, I want to apply for Diploma in basic Education, Please my name is Awuah Benson,I complex my she at Acherensua, English E8 Must be 25 years or above (Refer to ‘Definition of Terms’ for details). c/o Luftlinie.org Can I fill the Mature distance online application forms without birth certificate? A Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University in any field of study. THANK YOU, Please I completed Technical School which I have the FF. ":"&")+"url="+encodeURIComponent(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}}function B(){var b={},c;c=document.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(!c.length)return{};var a=c[0];if(! Agricultural Machinery and Workshop =Pass How far is Kasoa from the North Pole? From Kasoa to the South Pole, it is 6,603.56 mi (10,627.40 km) in the north. "),d=t;a[0]in d||!d.execScript||d.execScript("var "+a[0]);for(var e;a.length&&(e=a.shift());)a.length||void 0===c?d[e]?d=d[e]:d=d[e]={}:d[e]=c};function v(b){var c=b.length;if(0