What is the dispersion medium of mayonnaise? that the beauty im talking about folks... so, sure u convinced me..in fact, i liked the song, AND you overwhelming proved to me it, you said look it up! How did Eli Whitney change things socially? i feel sorry for you. How long will the footprints on the moon last? In modern times, some have gone as far as suggesting Satan is at the root of our movies, music, and literature. in closing, read those lyrics. Does it have a good beat? The four members had publicly discussed drug use and the benefits (as they saw it) of LSD in particular. killing millions. Please, you just have to know that this song Diamond is deep and spiritual so let's think about it from the Bible perspective. And oh, so groovy. He added that the imagery in the song was from the iconic Alice in Wonderland, while the girl with kaleidoscope eyes from the sky represented a woman who would someday save him. Devotion is handled in music as a deeper love than the mere fancy; when somebody sings about their devotion, you know it got serious. #2 this one...umm yeah.. are you stupid???? Meaning What Were They On? thank you! Songs are the most powerful way of hiding secret meanings for people that are READY to hear them. "Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds" is one of the most visually enticing songs ever written. This song is clearly spiritual. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) It's a beautiful name! source: go outside So obvious. Diamond is a song recorded by Rihanna for her seventh studio album Unapologetic. I guess Riri is right but this song doesn't include satan yeah it can be about Chris but we must stop Judging the Queen an let God be. ?nope never! AND THATS WHY I LOVE IT!!! "We are beautiful like diamonds in the sky". So it is not just about drugs and alcohol; it is more about two people coming together and becoming inseparable with the help of "universe". Satanists are well served to seek their own means of creative expression. the beauty is, and irony is lol. And going beyond this life even after it ends here. He is the one that revealith a new King, bla bla trust me nobody cares but im actually glad you see something for what you want cool... hey shit heads. btw, i hardly ever have this impression on pop songs. yo sorry, me i again.. whats so bad satan> what did he ever do to you?? FOR THOSE THAT DONT KNOW,ALEISTER CROWLEY AKA 666 WAS A KICK ASS GUY,AND LOVED CLIMBING K2 AND OTHER MOUNTAINS, AND PUTTING CUM IN BUMS RUNNING CULTS, EATING SOME TURDS AND INSPIRING HEAVY METAL. I see this song as totally different meaning. Take their Sgt. Feel the warmth, we’ll never die But I’ve always had my boyfriend his name is. well, lets just call it occult or spiritualism .. yes. sure? One person is infatuated with another...feeling instant attraction but the other person is lifeless, depressed and does not know the other one is there yet. see..its about all of these things... All Rights Reserved. do you have light in your heart? I think to be in that relationship to between those love to the song but it’s so much fun I got a relationship with a guy on my chat with strangers, I asked him out to go on a date. Album art and the compositions themselves were new, different. was clear from the beginning that the inspiration for the song was two-fold: the dream world of Lewis Carroll, author of Alice in Wonderland and Through the Looking Glass, and Lennon's four-year-old (at the time) son, Julian. Allowing another to take credit for your successes or blame for your failures shows a weakness in personal character, and sets you up to be manipulated by those around you. did satan he make you ashamed of you body? His law is to "Do what thou wilt SHALL BE THE WHOLE OF THE LAW". https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diamonds_(Rihanna_song). For me i think that the song is devilish because the meaning of ecstasy is drugs. Crystal Meth! Copyright © 2020 Multiply Media, LLC. is it about chris brown? i do. From start to finish we are instructed to "picture" everything that John Lennon describes, from "tangerine trees" to "marmalade skies." Are the words complete? Sia wrote the song and her songs always have positive messages of resurrection and "second chances". Everyone please do my a favor and look up what the Devil has wrote in his bible.. WRONG NOT THE "DEVIL" so i did. nice try, but hey thats free thinking so youre already on a left path Satan encourages the act of creation and the appreciation of the creative act. He is the creator and the one who planted the seed of life. sure maybe sia didnt write it as a love song to satan, but for me..she did. also, if it makes feel good and doesnt hurt anybody or creatures, why not? It is delusional to wait for someone, man or god, to save you. "The law of Thelema." Although I have not been as lucky its what goes through my mind everytime I hear the song. and you must follow what other d ildos tell you to....Satan represents the individual spirit, the urge to fend for the self, serve the self, and rely on the self. Spirituality gives you a wider view of reality and this awareness allows them to become so successful . In a Rolling Stone interview in 1970, Lennon said, "'Lucy In The Sky' with diamonds which I swear to God, or swear to Mao, or to anybody you like, I had no idea spelled LSD...." And Papa John was taken by the phrase and the opportunities therein. better yes, fuck a priest, right up his faggot assss. There is a part in her video where the horse comes to another horse laying lifeless on the ground and the other once presence and energy brings the other horse to life again.