I'm not that stupid. Just bought the game tonight and I’m loving it, but I can’t play for more than 30 minutes without a crash. It is possible that your PC just does not have enough performance and the game may not work correctly. I know it’s early access but is everyone else experiencing this also? Then retry opening your document and see what is logged when the crash occurs again. can you verify if you can check the "Save warnings and errors in log file" option  and the choose a  location for your error  log files? 20five0. New context 0x48690e0 created with attributes: It is also important to remember that the path to the folder with a game should contain only Latin characters and numbers. Is this a behaviour with a particular file or with any document that you open? Server crashes on startup #1 Aug 29, 2020. steeevo34. Renderer: Radeon RX 580 Series (POLARIS10, DRM 3.35.0, 5.4.0-21-generic, LLVM 9.0.1) Often your saves are stored in a folder of documents, which is separate from the game itself. /t5/acrobat/acrobat-dc-crashes-on-startup/td-p/10554240, /t5/acrobat/acrobat-dc-crashes-on-startup/m-p/10554241#M146782, /t5/acrobat/acrobat-dc-crashes-on-startup/m-p/10554242#M146783, Thank you for providing the necessary information, as you have the latest version of the application and the OS is also up to date and you have already tried the troubleshooting steps given in the link-, Remove the application from the computer using the Adobe cleaner tool-, /t5/acrobat/acrobat-dc-crashes-on-startup/m-p/10554243#M146784, /t5/acrobat/acrobat-dc-crashes-on-startup/m-p/10554244#M146785, /t5/acrobat/acrobat-dc-crashes-on-startup/m-p/10554248#M146789, /t5/acrobat/acrobat-dc-crashes-on-startup/m-p/10554249#M146790, When Adobe Acrobat  DC crashes , open Windows Task Manager, Right click on the process  "Adobe Acrobat DC" and click "Create dump file". (this is just because I am curious if it would have anything to do at all). The cleaner tool says : "THIS TOOL IS NOT FOR USE WITH ANY CREATIVE SUITE PRODUCTS INCLUDING SUITES THAT CONTAIN ACROBAT. If Descenders often crashes to the desktop, try to reduce quality of the graphics. - Use the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool to solve installation problems. Check to see whether this … Mono config path = '/home/brad/.steam/debian-installation/steamapps/common/Descenders/Descenders_Data/Mono/etc' [2020-04-13 15:56:36] Verifying installation... Thank you for posting your question in the Microsoft Community. ;). [2020-04-13 15:56:37] Verification complete … Note: I was also asked to include an "output_log_clean", but there is no such thing in my game files. Preloaded 'libfmodL.so' Check to see if your video card meets the minimum requirements and install the latest drivers. You might be aware that Windows 10 Technical Preview is still in developmental stage, you may expect some compatibility issues as of now and some features or settings might not work as expected. Sometimes the controls in game do not work because of the simultaneous connection of multiple input devices. STEAM_RUNTIME_HEAVY: ./steam-runtime-heavy Installed the latest everything, tried safe mode, used creative cloud cleaner. Descenders crashes to the desktop. © Valve Corporation. Also, do not forget to stop the antivirus for the time game installation – sometimes it interferes with the correct file copy, or delete files by mistake, mistakenly believing they are viruses. Also, check the CPU and memory utilization in the Task Manager (opened by pressing CTRL + SHIFT + ESCAPE). Attached, the output_log file from Ylands_Data (as requested by a dev on Steam forums), WinRAR compressed crash folder. First – turn off anti-aliasing and try to lower the setting, responsible for post-processing. Preloaded 'libfmodstudioL.so' Mono path[0] = '/home/brad/.steam/debian-installation/steamapps/common/Descenders/Descenders_Data/Managed' (PC). Before letting out all of your bad feelings toward development team, do not forget to go to the official website of your graphics card manufacturer and download the latest drivers. © Valve Corporation. I'm not one who, at the first step, starts deleting, re-installing and running software tools to resolve a problem unless absolutely necessary. You can also try to install a past versions of the driver if the problem is not solved by installing the current version. Dump file will be created in the Temp folder of user (as specified on the dialog you get after creating dump files). If everything is fine with your hardware and it satisfies the minimum requirements, try to switch to another window (ALT + TAB), and then return to the game screen. Initialize engine version: 2017.4.9f1 (6d84dfc57ccf) RESOLVED Crash on launch / Game doesn't start (Steam= Submitted by Migelthesloth. Copyright © 2020 Adobe. Your first solution to this problem install new drivers for a video card. GfxDevice: creating device client; threaded=1 It is important to remember that only the final version of the video card driver must be loaded – try not to use the beta version, since they can have some terrible bugs. Press J to jump to the feed. [2020-04-13 15:56:36] Startup - updater built Apr 8 2020 20:45:35 You may try removing the application using the Creative Cloud Cleaner Tool. [2020-04-13 15:56:36] Opted in to client beta 'publicbeta' via beta file 2 years ago. let's start to know how to install Descenders. It is possible that your PC just does not have enough performance and the game may not work correctly. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. - 10717840 It seems my PC just needed to restart after installation or something. If Acrobat still crashes, we need crash dump to look into it further. You may download Windows 10 Insider Preview ISO: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/preview-iso. -Setting .exe as always launch as admin, then starting trough Steam (Guy on the Steam forums said it fixed it) Edit: -Changed launch options per Steam, concerning Startup Settings and Direct X versions.-> None of these steps solved or changed the problem in any way. I haven’t had any game crashes since then :), New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Cornholio (Banned) Feb 9, 2018 @ 10:19pm crashing at load screen so if i manage to make it through stage 1 and get a team based race it crashes while loading. Are you able to open the same file on a different computer? Cookies help us deliver our Services. you'll have to type in manually in the address bar. Vendor: Note: This is ONLY to be used to report spam, advertising, and problematic (harassment, fighting, or rude) posts. Remember that to work properly installer requires the declared volume of space, plus 1-2 GB of additional free space on the system drive. Can you check if there's an output_log? Then check to see if the sound is turned off in the settings of the game, and whether there is correct audio playback device selected, which is connected your speakers or headset. How to: Do a custom installation of Windows: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/insider/wiki/insider_wintp-insider_install/how-to-do-a-custom-installation-of-windows/38adfa8c-32f8-4354-8c53-13b5f2cf7e44. We also downloaded the game and tested on several platforms to ensure that game works fine for you. Warning: failed to set thread priority: set failed for 4: -1: setpriority() failed IT CAN ONLY BE USED WITH STANDALONE VERSIONS OF ACROBAT AND ADOBE READER. Let us know if that makes any difference. So I click play button, Steam says that I'm in game for 2 seconds but nothing happens and after I'm not in game, plz help, ty, I've checked integrity, run into two modes and reinstalled. When opening a document, Adobe Acrobat DC just crashes after a few seconds. Please grab it here: C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\RageSquid\Descenders\output_log.txt and make sure to grab it after a crash and before you launch the game again (launching clears the log). Glad to hear you're enjoying the game :) Could you send me your output_log.txt so I can see what's happening? The most common issue with black screen is a problem with your GPU. There was no home folder on the other disk. By analogy with the previous solution, check for free space on HDD - both on where the game is installed, and the system drive. Thanks for the suggestion. Please do let us know if you need any further assistance, we will be glad to assist you. Preloaded 'ScreenSelector.so' Write down what works and what didn't work and share it here please. Logging to /home/brad/.config/unity3d/RageSquid/Descenders/Player.log. It is possible that your PC just does not have enough performance and the game may not work correctly. We need some more information for a better understanding. Check if the sound works in other programs. Please send it to lex@ragesquid.com, thanks! Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs. All trademarks are property of their respective owners in the US and other countries. So I’ve waited a couple days to see before I said anything, but the problem went away. Many of the problems with games launching happen because of improper installation. Preloaded 'libgvraudio.so' Followers 2. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Descenders > General Discussions > Topic Details. This thread is locked. Found path: /home/brad/.steam/debian-installation/steamapps/common/Descenders/Descenders.x86_64 The above referenced areas is what I would check regardless if it makes sense or not. If Descenders crashes, Descenders will not start, Descenders not installing, there are no controls in Descenders, no sound in game, errors happen in Descenders – we offer you the most common ways to solve these problems. the "game" sucks and needs a rework. If your controller is defined in system differently - try using software that emulates the Xbox gamepad (eg, x360ce - step by step manual can be found here). Top Voted Answer. You can also try to run the game as an administrator in compatibility mode with different versions of Windows. Many of them consume a lot of resources and switching them off will greatly enhance the performance, and not greatly affect the quality of the picture. Just learn to ride better then you won't crash. Also, it is worth to check out for updates - most of today's games have the automatic patches installation system on startup if internet connection is available. Resolve Acrobat DC intermittent crashes on Windows. Nov 15, 2018 @ 8:53am I have also the problem at 43% loading the game is crashing #9. Sometimes a black screen is the result of a lack of CPU performance. Warning: support for elevated priorities is most likely unavailable, suppressing future warnings Warning: failed to set thread priority: set failed for priority 4 Go to the program folder and rename the "movies" folder to "_movies" Run it with Windows XP compatibility as an administrator. Español - Latinoamérica (Spanish - Latin America). Unable to preload the following plugins: I understand the situation, as the Acrobat DC crashes after a few seconds once you open a document. Has anybody else encountered this problem? libfmodstudioL.so Please see image below ( I am using Acrobat DC as the example, if  you have Reader DC I am not sure if the following tips are useful). I have also the problem at 43% loading the game is crashing, Just bought the game, can't get it to load - freezing at 43%, I had to reinstall windows so it works fine now, guess that's the solution for everything. Fresh install of the new Ubuntu LTS 20.04 (beta). If Satisfactory often crashes to the desktop, try to reduce quality of the graphics. Terminal output: /home/brad/.steam/debian-installation/ubuntu12_32/steam -nominidumps -nobreakpad Warning: support for elevated priorities is most likely unavailable, suppressing future warnings Isn't there a log or something file which keeps track of the reason that Acrobat crashed? Check to see whether this option is turned off in the settings and switch it on if necessary.