Thank You for Your Reply! Don't buy a shed and expect it to be a palm harbor home. Review #989066 is a subjective opinion of poster. This model is available in Painted SmartSide or Urethane SmartSide 50-year warranty siding, and with a Shingle or Metal roof. The cabin was being bought by friends from the DERKSEN dealer in Eufaula Oklahoma. Want a custom building that’s totally unique to you? The algorithm parameters are: users' rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. 3331 E. Austin Street  |  Giddings, TX 78942  |  Get Directions, Hours: — Monday – Saturday 8:30am – 6:00pm If you would like more info on why Derksen is the highest quality portable building in the industry feel free to visit my website and learn all about it. The spacious 16 x 32 floor plan includes a four-foot deep treated wood porch, a full bedroom with a roomy closet, and lots of rustic style. We could not be more impressed with products from Sweden. The Derksen One Bedroom Finished Cabin is a perfect as a full-time home or a home-away-from-home! Our custom cabins can be designed to make your dreams come true. They are solid buildings. These siding and roof options are offered at the same price, which is a huge savings over other portable building manufacturers. Dealing with mold due to leaks. The winows leak, the flooring joints are seperating and bucking up producing large gaps for all kind of bugs to enter the building , nails are popping up and the siding was treated in such a hurray that there are spots where treatment was missed. S, and, has made an equally strong name for itself in the burgeoning park model RV and vacation cabin markets. Derksen Portable Buildings was first mentioned on PissedConsumer on Sep 22, 2014 and since then this brand received 45 reviews. If a storm destroys the building on your property, you would require insurance to protect from loss. We also have a barn storage shed with same issues. Review authors value the most Diversity of Products or Services and Location. Some advertisers may pay us for this ad to appear on our website or provide us with a referral fee. If you are moving from out of state and have your property in Texas, and are interested in purchasing one of our buildings please indicate so in the message section below.*. I would not recommend to anybody. Was this work done by Derksen at one of their plants or was it done after market by the dealer? Derksen Finished Cabins ; Derksen New Products ; REFERRAL FEE PAYMENT FORM; Derksen Delivery Info ; Derksen Features&Options; Derksen Construction Info; Derksen Bldg Returns/Disc; More About Us ; American Steel Prices ; American Steel Assembly ; Additional Sale Products; NEW DERKSEN PRICE LIST . A storm came through with winds approximately 40 miles per hour. That’s why I don’t think a 12’ wife is much of a deal over a 10’ which is measured wall to wall inside. Enterprise Supercenter Custom Finished Cabins, Business Shops (Barber Shop, Beauty Shop, Taco or Ice Cream Shop, etc. 1/4" overhang at eve or less sometimes flush with the eve. The roof seems to be the weakness of the company. The spacious 16 x 32 floor plan includes a four-foot deep treated wood porch, a full bedroom with a roomy closet, and lots of rustic style. We just had our third Derksen product delivered. We can add more headroom to lofts, add hurricane protection, add dormers and transom windows, and much, much more! Ed should have known better. This model comes in 10ft, 12ft and 14ft widths. If you need a home buy one. DERKSEN PRICE LIST 1 . Review #615566 is a subjective opinion of poster. Prices and terms are subject to change without notice. Best to get small loan if you need to finance the building. Most commonly, consumers tend to contact Derksen Portable Buildings to ask questions about: Payments and Charges, Refund, Product/ Service. The overall rating of the company is 2.5 and consumers are mostly dissatisfied.. We are processing your message. Review #657935 is a subjective opinion of poster. DO NOT PURCHASE! I could go on and on but I am so disgusted with these problems and have been told that someone will call back, 2 weeks later and no one has contacted me. Select multiple by holding down the shift key while clicking the options.