However, since Affleck’s reveal, the movie has changed directors and the role that Deathstroke … Justice League’s Joe Manganiello hopes that his full Deathstroke scene gets included in the Snyder Cut release next year. Given the different scenes and characters, it all sounded like there'll be reshoots with the cast (post-lockdown). Batman was instantly slaughtered? ", WE WANT finally it’s happening. Deathstroke actor Joe Manganiello suggested we would see a different scene, linked to Deathstroke's involvement in Ben Affleck's now-canned Batman film. Five Reasons Why DeSaad Deserves a Solo Movie, What We Learned from The Batman: Three Jokers Trailer. It’s out now. Aug. 23: Adds new trailer from DC FanDome. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. your welcome. Ahead of DC FanDome, Snyder dropped a mini tease of what's now officially known as Zack Snyder's Justice League, landing on HBO Max sometime next year. Age of Ultron: Whatever Happened to the MCU's Dr. Helen Cho? If he’s still in prison, he can arrange for Deathstroke to receive the contract and send him after Batman. @hbomax #releasethesnydercut #DCFanDome pic.twitter.com/WIWwFo4Xnt. The site also adds that it was sent a photo of Manganiello from his Twitch stream sporting the same Slade Wilson haircut that was seen in the original film's post-credits scene. All the latest gaming news, game reviews and trailers. @kingant27: batman prepped for her already in new 52 but she's not in this battle anyway. © 2020 CNET, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Joe Manganiello Weighs in on Restored Deathstroke Scene in Zack Snyder's ‘Justice League’. Snyder's original crew has been gathered to cut the footage, with a different score, finished visual effects and additional dialogue from actors to fill in the gaps. The original end credit scene... ⚔️ https://t.co/ZT76RG15w0. "That would be Zack's place. Collider was the first to bring forth this news. Well, the fans have asked and we are thrilled to finally deliver. In an interview with Collider, the actor revealed that the upcoming Zack Snyder's Justice League will feature the original end credits scene for Deathstroke, which at one point was meant to set … Secondly, you obviously haven't read Batman #35. I’ll minimize the spoilers in case you haven’t read it (because you definitely should), but at one point in the story, Deathstroke is hired by Dr. Light for protection from the Justice League. I also believe that Zack Snyder did want Deathstroke to debut in the DCEU at some point, but maybe not the way he did in that post-credits scene. He also attacked the League while they were spread out, not meeting them all together on a battlefield. Zack Snyder's Justice League will premiere exclusively on HBO Max in 2021. "He's coming... to HBO Max," Snyder tweeted. A 'radical rethinking' and $30 million-plus. #ReleaseTheSnyderCut @ZackSnyder https://t.co/9WUEnX221O pic.twitter.com/vA9AD4Q3XO. really. all my aloha to everyone who made this happen. Snyder also dropped the big news to fans watching his Man of Steel quarantine watch party. According to Joe Manganiello, the original Justice League end credits scene with Deathstroke would have led directly into Affleck's Batman movie, which makes sense since Deathstroke and Batman had had a long and interesting rivalry in the comics, and fans would have loved to have seen the two face-off onscreen. The cast of Zack Snyder's Justice League continues to grow during its reshoots, with Joe Manganiello reportedly returning to reprise his role as Deathstroke. From the NBC Press Tour – Heroes Not Renewed – Yet, Chuck: ‘Chuck Versus Santa Claus’ Recap & …. Also a special thank you to all of those involved in the SnyderCut movement for making this a reality. Instead of having Luthor and Deathstroke meet at the end of Justice League, they should meet in one of the first episodes of the Snyder Cut. Zack Snyder Teases a Batman/Catwoman Romance in His DC Film Continuity, Mortal Director André Øvredal Explains His Norse Spin on the Superhero Origin Story, Valiant Boss Expects a Cinematic Universe to Take Shape Despite Multiple Studios' Involvement, Nobody Sleeps in the Woods Tonight Is Basically a Gory Venom Spinoff, A Scorpion King Reboot Is the PERFECT Epitaph for Universal's Dark Universe, Jurassic World: Dominion's Sam Neill Pens Goodbye to Cast and Crew, 007: Why GoldenEye Was Pierce Brosnan's BEST James Bond Film, The Batman: Kevin Conroy Reacts to Robert Pattinson 'Stealing' His Iconic Line, Wolfman Producer Jason Blum Wants to Resurrect Universal's Failed Dark Universe, Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker’s Force Dyad Has a SHOCKING Connection to the Rule of Two. (The other rumored option is a four-hour director's cut, but let's not encourage that.). Lex Luthor is a billionaire and is a total psychopath, the kind of employer who would throw truck loads of money at Deathstroke. Now that the DCEU is expanding and introducing more villains, the Justice League vs. the Injustice League could actually become a reality. A fight in the Snyder Cut just give us a taste of what that can be like. "I knew you were gonna ask me this, man. I owe you, Jones! Chuck: ‘Chuck Versus Santa Claus’ Recap & Review. Arrow* airs Thursdays at 9 p.m. Eastern on The CW. "I'm just really happy that Zack got to realize his vision," Cavill said. Snyder took to Vero, his social media platform of choice in early August to drop a still showing off his original vision for villain Steppenwolf. Snyder has referenced the Joker in one of his movies before: 2016's Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, which came out before Joker's introduction in Suicide Squad. If the JLA knows that they're going to be attacked by a prepped Batman, Wally will simply speed-blitz him far faster than he can use any countermeasures. Im gonna say deathstroke and bats 3/10. RELATED: Justice League: David Ayer Reacts to Jared Leto Returning as Joker. I’m excited, but recently, some news has broken out about it that has surprised everyone. He’s one of the most underused DC characters in the realm of movies, television, and video games. David Martinez is a freelance writer with an associate of applied science degree from Tribeca Flashpoint College. Justice League stars Ben Affleck as Batman, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, Henry Cavill as Superman, Amy Adams as Lois Lane, Jason Momoa as Aquaman, Ezra Miller as The Flash, Ray Fisher as Cyborg, Jeremy Irons as Alfred Pennyworth, Diane Lane as Martha Kent, Ciarán Hinds as Steppenwolf, Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor and J.K. Simmons as Commissioner Gordon. Now that the DCEU is expanding and introducing more villains, the Justice League vs. the Injustice League could actually become a reality. Now that the actor is officially returning to the DCEU for a supporting role in the Flash film, it is not outside the realm of possibility, if Zack Snyder's Justice League ends up a hit with the audiences, for Affleck to come back to finally complete his solo project about the Dark Knight. BM infamously took out the JL in the past with prep so dunno. What do you reckon looks better? Tim Adams is an Assistant Editor at CBR, with a focus on feature and news articles, previews and solicitations. They fought in the comics many times and many times, both fighters emerged the victor. For Everyone, Check Out Rambo Fight in the Mortal Kombat 11 Trailer, Guy Spends 2 Years Making a Video Game to Propose to His Girlfriend. PIS maybe? According to Collider, Manganiello is returning to the Justice League set for additional shooting. @Esquire: Thanks for the info, I imagine the outcome would be similar to what you predicted. I didn’t think we’d ever see Joe Manganiello’s Deathstroke again, but as luck or fate would have it, Zack Snyder himself has called him back. what the heck are they going to do against the flash and aquaman? KING SHIT! Zack Snyder at San Diego Comic-Con in 2014. Zack Snyder's Justice League End Credits Scene Will Lead To Ben Affleck's Solo Batman Movie. Well, it turns out the Snyder Cut was more incomplete than I thought. First off, I firmly believe that those two post-credits scenes were Joss Whedon’s idea. Oh yes, he’s returning to reprise his role in the Snyder Cut. Unfortunately, the poor reception to Batman v. Superman turned Affleck off on the idea of making the Batman movie, and the Deathstroke scene in Justice League was rejiggered to make it about Deathstroke meeting up with Lex Luthor to set up the Legion of Doom instead. Fans of the DC Universe got the surprise of a lifetime this weekend when Joe Manganiello appeared out of nowhere in the post-credits scenes of Justice League. Together, Batman and Wonder Woman work quickly to find and recruit a team of metahumans to stand against this newly awakened threat. In the seconds of footage, we see a shirtless Superman (Henry Cavill) taking in the ruins of his statue, with the words, "If you seek his monument, look around you," painted on the platform; footage from a previously deleted scene with Victor Stone (Ray Fisher) playing football before he turns into Cyborg; a shot of a policeman about to be crushed by a burning tank; and the members of the Justice League's... feet.