Online data entry jobs are the easiest freelance works available on the internet that require no technical skill. Data entry also happens to be one of the easiest types of work that you can do online. Go to the bottom right of the page and click the “View remote jobs” button. Work at home data entry jobs aren't usually going to require equipment you don't already have. Check out their website for employment opportunities. As thanks, we'll send you our course "Turn Any Business Into An Online Empire" FREE + secret gift (Valued at $315)! World's largest website for Data Entry Jobs. We value your privacy and would never spam you. Some pages on this site contain affiliate links in which I get paid a commission if a purchase is made. hello sir i am a collage student i complete in typewriting and but i am waste the my time so so we can provided the any typing job i am very usefull for the my career. Data entry also happens to be one of the easiest types of work that you can do online. Some also offer call center and entry-level transcription jobs. Home Based Data Entry jobs. 12m+ Jobs! Usually these jobs pay between $15 and $18 per hour. You can also check my “New Work-From-Home Jobs Available Right Now” or my YouTube channel. Sort by: relevance - date. Legit Data Entry Jobs from Home. Your email address will not be published. Many data entry jobs are suitable for entry-level employees. But it sometimes has data entry jobs as well, so keep an eye out. AccuTran Global — AccuTran Global is mostly known as a transcription company because that's mostly what it brings on independent contractors to do. It can't be less than $15 per hour, because Amazon has a company policy where every job pays at least that much. Then, you can just copy and paste the job names above in the search box or you can go to either the “Editorial, Writing, & Content Management” category for the Data Associate, Alexa Data Services job or maybe the “Human Resources” category for the Senior Associate, Data Entry job. Where should we send it? You can apply online for opportunities. I'm an entrepreneur, fitness freak, artist, car enthusiast, sports fan and self improvement addict. Data Entry jobs may also be called Information Manager, Word Processor, Typist, Clerk, Keypunch Technician, Transcriptionist, Record Coder, Captioner and Database Technician. That's likely to be similar to what the company expects of data … Whether full-time or part-time, they present an excellent opportunity to work from home. Amazon is one of the most interesting places to work from home with their minimum pay of $15 per hour, their worldwide locations, and their massive popularity. In most cases, I endorse products without being an affiliate or receiving any compensation and would never recommend anything if I had concerns that you might not be satisfied with it. Find $$$ Data Entry Jobs or hire a Data Entry Clerk to bid on your Data Entry Job at Freelancer. So naturally, being able to do data entry from home for a company like Amazon might seem perfect for a lot of people. Check the link for my overview of the company, detailing what it's like for their transcriptionists. My goal is to help people be their best and create incredible businesses that change the world. Some of their transcription services assist in the medical or legal fields, among others. The 16 Best Data Entry Jobs From Home. You might be able to find a full- or part-time position earning up to … Here's a snapshot of the tasks you would do for the Senior Associate, Data Entry position: If these jobs are available, just go to Amazon's job site at Amazon.jobs. Some — but not all — companies will either require or recommend that you use dual monitors. I only endorse products or services I've used or gotten great feedback from. All Rights Reserved. You can rarely get more flexible than with data entry jobs from home. Capital Typing offers remote data entry jobs from home where clerks are hired as independent contractors. Most well-known for its photocopy machines and other print products, Xerox offers a number of work-from-home opportunities, including data entry. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Data entry jobs are open for students, stay-at-home moms, retirees, or anyone looking for some extra cash. We take good care of our readers. Page 1 of 195 jobs. AccuTran Global-A transcription specialty organization. Most home-based data entry jobs are for independent contractors rather than employees (which means there is no guarantee of minimum wage), Data entry compensate workers using a variety of rate structures, such as: Hourly wage (rare) Per-piece (common in crowdsourcing operations) Keystrokes per hour or keystrokes per minute ; Per-word; So while data entry jobs are less likely to give … Indeed ranks Job Ads based on a combination of employer bids and relevance, such as your search terms and other activity on Indeed. If you have more advanced data entry and typing experience, you can also look for work-from-home transcription and medical coding jobs. Indeed may be compensated by these employers, helping keep Indeed free for jobseekers. Data Entry jobs are very remote friendly as they can be done remotely from a home computer. Data entry jobs can be done in the office, but many companies offer online data entry positions that you can do from home. Data entry jobs they've offered: Data Associate, Alexa Data Services; Senior Associate, Data Entry… You need no more than a computer, an internet connection, and decent typing and language skills. So naturally, being able to do data entry from home for a company like Amazon might seem perfect for a lot of people. This Website will Pay You $9,000 to Browse the Internet at Home, 5 Work-At-Home Job Sites with Flexible Hours, 10 Companies Always Hiring for Lots of Work-From-Home Jobs, 11 YouTube Video Ideas Without Showing Your Face, Amazon Data Entry Jobs from Home and Where to Find Them, New Work-From-Home Jobs Available Right Now, Experience with Windows, Microsoft Office Suite, 40 WPM (words per minute) typing speed with 90% or greater accuracy, Proficiency in English (written and verbal). You can comfortably work from home on a part time basis to earn money equal to your job without any investment. But finding legit data entry websites or companies with whom you can work and get regular projects is quite difficult. See detailed job requirements, compensation, duration, employer history, & apply today.