Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. For Viva Pinata on the Xbox 360, a GameFAQs Q&A question titled "Who is Dastardos? Upgrades to the shovel can be obtained to break open piñatas, dig holes to … When placed in the garden, Dastardos takes ten minutes to show up to destroy a sick Piñata instead of the normal three minutes, thus allowing significantly more time for the player to heal the sick Piñata. The first level shovel is given by Leafos, it is visibly damaged and can only be used for the most basic functions. PC / Computer - Viva Piñata - Dastardos - The #1 source for video game models on the internet! View an image titled 'Dastardos Art' in our Viva Pinata art gallery featuring official character designs, concept art, and promo pictures. Whack Dastardos … Dastardos is a relative annoyance early on in the game, but easily avoidable through the use of the Doctor's miracle medicine or directing a Chewnicorn to the ill pinata. "OMGWTFBBQ" Roman Bellic, most of the time in GTA 4. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. Simply having Patch get to the piñata first will cause him to leave. Add a photo to this gallery Add a photo to this gallery You can't, if you could then there would be no use for Doc Patchingo. Matthew Cenance/Celebrating the ten years of the Wiki Community, Matthew Cenance/One week until the tenth anniversary of the wiki, https://vivapinata.fandom.com/wiki/Dastardos/Gallery?oldid=22871. March of Dastardos Viva Pinata Pocket Paradise first appearance. Matthew Cenance/Celebrating the ten years of the Wiki Community, Matthew Cenance/One week until the tenth anniversary of the wiki, https://vivapinata.fandom.com/wiki/Dastardos?oldid=24478. I think that if you get an ill pinata and call doc patch right before dastardos comes ( you may need a sherbat or crowla to distract dastardos) then direct doc patch to dastardos he may be able to cure dastardos. why won't my whirlm eat the whirlm life candy. Every garden has its weeds. The shovel is the first and one of the most vital tools in the Viva Pinata series. When a piñata becomes sick and has remained sick for a while, Dastardos will come and smash the sick piñata. He is known to smash any sick Piñatas with a stick, breaking them open and leaving nothing but Life Candy behind. Viva Piñata Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Matthew Cenance/Welcome to Wiki Community Blog! It's IMPOSSIBLE to cahnge him back. The Journal entry of the Dastardos Scarer. ... Dastardos floated about in the twisted tree, listening to the rain drip onto the rotting bark. When a piñata becomes sick and has remained sick for a while, Dastardos will come and smash the sick piñata. There is no way to turn him back, but you can buy a Dastardos Head at Ivor Bargain's Shop. Matthew Cenance/Welcome to Wiki Community Blog! Fooled by jardinero's helper(Lester/professor pester), while his parents were on search for a dragonache egg, Stardos followed pester to see his new creation, and was corrupted by a sour candy. Viva Piñata is a vibrant world of living piñata animals filled with spontaneity and fun. Dastardos can be slowed down by buying the Dastardos Scarer from Lottie's. So that this discussion has an actual topic, how much do you hate dastardos? This is a list of pictures and videos featuring Dastardos, a character from the game series. Viva Piñata Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. I've been sharing a garden with my brother for a while now, but I'm finally ready to grow a fully finished garden! Can anyone tell me the QUICKEST way of leveling up? is he leafos's long lost brother Stardos? Bart. Dastardos was the first son to jardinero and mother. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. He just whacked a taffly of mine and I'm pretty mad.. After reaching level 12 in Viva Piñata, a beggar by the name of Ivor Beggarroams around the garden and Lottie asks the player to get rid of him, after which the player can donate chocolate coins to him. It's the statue that looks like Mumbo and that should pretty much keep him out all of the time.