String winding equipment is designed and built by D'Addario's engineering team, guaranteeing a production range of 500,000 to 700,000 strings per day. From capos to tuners, cables to picks, we have every conceivable tool you need to find the sound you’re looking for. Sie haben keine Artikel auf Ihrer Wunschliste. Durch Ihren Besuch stimmen Sie der. Precision drawn hexagonal core was pioneered by D’Addario. Die D'Addario EXL Saiten gehören schon seit vielen Jahren zu den beliebtesten Saiten für die E-Gitarre. Whether we are in the studio or on stage, my band and I only use D’Addario strings.". Check out the videos to learn the restringing process for electric, acoustic, classical, bass, and other instruments. ", "D’Addario strings are a very important part of the technical quilt that make up my guitar tone. Amazon's Choice für "gitarrensaiten egitarre " Unverb. Here are some tips to help extend the life of your strings: 1. Dieser Artikel wurde durchschnittlich mit, D'Addario EXL115 Nickel Wound .011-049, Saiten E-Gitarre, D'Addario EXL120 Nickel Wound .009-042, Saiten E-Gitarre, D'Addario EJ27N Student, Saiten Konzertgitarre, D'Addario EXL125 Nickel Wound .009-046, Saiten E-Gitarre, D'Addario EJ45 Pro-Arté, Saiten Konzertgitarre, D'Addario EXL170 Nickel Wound .045-100, Saiten E-Bass, D'Addario EJ16 .012-053, Saiten Westerngitarre, D'Addario EJ46 Pro-Arté, Saiten Konzertgitarre, D'Addario EJ15 .010-047, Saiten Westerngitarre, Ernie Ball Regular Slinky 2221 .010-046, Saiten E-Gitarre, Um Ihnen ein besseres Nutzererlebnis zu bieten, verwenden wir Cookies. CALIFORNIA TRANSPARENCY IN SUPPLY CHAINS ACT, D'Addario's best-selling electric guitar set, Round wound with nickel plated steel for distinctive bright tone, Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh, All D'Addario strings are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA, String Gauges: Plain Steel .010, .013, .017, Nickel Wound .026, .036, .046. This string construction combines the strength of the steel core with the tonal properties of the wrap wire alloy. Digitally-controlled string winding machines ensure productivity, accuracy, and consistency. Explore three generations of string breakthroughs like XT and NYXL. There are many factors that can affect the lifespan of your strings. Wipe down your strings after each use. Become a Players Circle member today to start earning points towards free D'Addario gear and merchandise. Dieser Artikel wurde durchschnittlich mit, Swiff CB10 Cable Free Pedalboard., Pedalboard, Swiff AP01 Distortionista, Effektgerät E-Gitarre, Swiff AP02 Earthpulse, Effektgerät E-Gitarre, Swiff AP04 Firefuzz, Effektgerät E-Gitarre, Swiff AP05 Knocker, Effektgerät E-Gitarre, Swiff AP07 Overland, Effektgerät E-Gitarre, Swiff DP01 Kosmoverb, Effektgerät E-Gitarre, Elixir Nanoweb Medium .011-049, Saiten E-Gitarre, K&M 26085 One Hand Microphone Stand, Mikrofonständer, D'Addario EJ16-3D .012-053, Saiten Westerngitarre, K&M 23850 Microphone desk arm, Mikrofonständer, Um Ihnen ein besseres Nutzererlebnis zu bieten, verwenden wir Cookies. This innovation allows the wrap wire to grip the core for superior dimensional stability, enhanced durability, and precise intonation. Der Dauerbrenner EXL-110 Nickel Wound 010-046 ist auch auf vielen Gitarren als Werksbesaitung zu finden. D'Addario's in-house wire drawing machines produce musical instrument wire to our exact specifications. "I’ve been using D’Addario strings as long as I can remember, and I've experimented with a lot of gauges. XL Nickel Wound, D'Addario's most popular guitar strings, are precision wound with nickel plated steel onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel