By the way folks, in case you haven’t already, maybe it’s time to go to the “Join Today” page and upgrade to that lifetime membership to BGD. I have been using D'Addario EXP strings for years and never found anything that has lived up to them. Reviewed in the United States on August 18, 2015, Always have and always will love phosphor bronze, Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2017. Everything you love about Sweetwater in the palm of your hand. D'Addario Mandolin Phosphor Bronze Bluegrass, .010 - .038, EJ73 $ 6.20. A Sweetwater Sales Engineer will get back to you shortly. Martin Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Cleartone Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Curt Mangan Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, D'Addario Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Dean Markley Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, DR Strings Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Ernie Ball Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, John Pearse® Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, La Bella Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Newtone Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Pyramid Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, RotoSound Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, S I T Strings Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Thomastik-Infeld Twelve (12) String Guitar Strings, Black Diamond Electric Bass Guitar Strings, Dean Markley Electric Bass Guitar Strings, John Pearse® Electric Bass Guitar Strings, S I T Strings Electric Bass Guitar Strings, Thomastik-Infeld Electric Bass Guitar Strings, Dunlop Flatwound Electric Bass Guitar Strings, Jimi Hendrix Foundation “Music For Life “ Strings by Black Diamond, C.F. The discount stores benefit from exorbitant MSRPs because the discount offered increases the perceived value to customers.”. # 3 (Current NEW thread), Bluegrass Zoom Workshops with Megan Lynch Chowning. I have a friend I jam with once a year at a Gospel bluegrass show where she and her family preform. Reviewed in the United States on February 10, 2017. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Bluegrass, 12-56... D'Addario Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Bluegrass, 12-56 (EJ19). I do, I do! Exclusive deals, delivered straight to your inbox. They really pop and have a nice sustain that works well with this mandolin. I have read some poor reviews on the other Jargar strings though. MSRP $399.00 $129.99 — you save $270! It amazed me how much difference the bow made in the sound of the fiddle. But here is why I love them. Most of the best records you have heard have used D’Addarios. What happened to “AAA Strings?” Was D’addario trying to make sure their strings ended up at the END of the yellow pages, just in case someone started reading the phone book from the back? The D'Addario family tradition began in the tiny town of Salle, Italy in 1680 where they made assorted instrument strings for over two hundred years before relocating to New York in 1905. I have a fairly new set of Helicores on my German fiddle and I am afraid they will probably be my last set of Helicores because they now cost a little over $50 a set. Of all of them I'd say the Paradigm slightly edges out the D'Addario. And while their techniques have modernized, the pride that goes into each set of strings dates back to the D'Addario family's earliest roots. See all details for D'Addario Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Bluegrass, 12-56... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on May 1, 2019, They sound good, feel good, and look good! Ordered this expecting 2 packs of course - only 1 was included in the shipment. Review Summary. The strings stink. See all details for D'Addario EXP14 with NY Steel 80/20 Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings,... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. I was experimenting at the time I put the Pro Artes on my fiddle and I wasn’t happy with the G string sound. I have to have fresh sounding strings. My next strings will be Zyex. These strings are made of phosphorus, and bronze, to name a few. You must be logged in to reply to this topic. These are great! So, cheaper to buy different string brands then a new guitar, and I started experimenting. I like to hear what other fiddlers use along with the bow rosin etc. No project is too big or small, so give us a call today and let's talk gear! I have been a Master Luther for more than 30 years and set all my acoustic guitars weather they are 6 string or 12 string guitars to use these strings in this gauge. This is something new for me. 5501 U.S. Hwy 30 W, Fort Wayne, IN 46818 Beautiful tone and sustain compared to whatever I had on there before. I was a D'Addario loyalist for over 20 years. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on March 19, 2019. Bruce, I have never been happy with Prims for the same reason. Explore your guitars sonic abilities with D'Addario Phosphor Bronze acoustic guitar strings.