D'Addario's best-selling set of acoustic guitar strings, the EJ16 Phosphor Bronze .012s, are precision-wound to deliver a balanced sound and plenty of volume. Compare prices on D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze acoustic strings on Reverb.com D'Addario EJ Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings EJ16 Light 12-53. Do a little mid range riff and it comes out sharp and crisp without overdubbing from resonance. When i bought my Martin J40 it had these strings on it. Hey! "We love their strings, great tone and long lasting!" Read Sweetwater customer reviews for D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze Light Acoustic Strings Reviews. Then they are great quality and sound great on my acoustic. Crisp clear clean and convincing sound. A+++, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Best Selling in Strings. D'Addario 3 Pack EJ Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, D'Addario 10 Pack EJ Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, D'Addario EJ Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings Bulk 25 Pack, D'Addario Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Single Strings, D'Addario EJ Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings EJ15 Extra-Light 10-47, D'Addario EJ Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings EJ26 Custom Light 11-52, D'Addario EJ Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings EJ19 Bluegrass 12-56, D'Addario EJ Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings EJ24 True Medium 13-56, D'Addario EJ Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings EJ17 Medium 13-56, D'Addario EJ Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings EJ18 Heavy 14-59, D'Addario EJ Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings EJ38H High Strung Nash 10-27, D'Addario EXL Nickel Round Wound Electric Guitar Strings. Something went wrong. These are the only strings I use on my D35 with a fishman pickup. Oops, looks like you forgot something. - D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings - Light. I've moved on to other strings for most of my guitars now (such as the d'addario nickel bronze), but these are all strings that only work on that guitar. Trending price is based on prices over last 90 days. Have tried most likely a couple of dozen different strings over the past years and I'm convinced these are the best for the sound I'm looking for with the guitar and acoustic amp. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. D'Addario's most popular acoustic set, EJ16 delivers the ideal balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability. Definitely would buy again. The string that works well on anything you put it on. D'Addario Acoustic Guitar Strings. Please check the fields highlighted in red. Fast shipment, nice strings........thanks. D'Addario EJ16. and, I really enjoy that. What's to say? They sound great unplugged but most of my playing is with amplification. EJ16 Phosphor Bronze Light Acoustic Guitar Strings, 12-53. Just a wonderful beautiful reproduction of acoustic amplified sound. Site Design by EYStudios. My guitar now has a more fuller sound, then it did before. Rated 3.5 / 5 by 15 customers! I mean the strings come in very organized, colored coded for the strings. Get the guaranteed best price on 6 String Sets for Acoustic Guitar like the D'Addario EJ16-3D Phosphor Bronze Light Acoustic Guitar Strings (3-Pack) at Musician's Friend. This because, it will be much easier to play lighter strings, and can make you more advanced. D'Addario's best-selling set of acoustic guitar strings, the EJ16 Phosphor Bronze .012s, are precision-wound to deliver a balanced sound and plenty of volume. All Rights Reserved. D'Addario's most popular acoustic guitar string set, known for its superb, long-lasting tone and comfortable playability Preferred for its warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic tone Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings th…, D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze Light Acoustic Guitar Strings, .012 - .053. These light-gauge strings are comfortable to play, and long-lasting thanks to the corrosion-resistant Phosphor Bronze winding. View cart for details. Open quick view dialog for D'Addario EJ16-10P Phosphor Bronze Light Acoustic Guitar Strings (10-Pack) { "inCheckoutPromo":[] } D'Addario EJ16-10P Phosphor Bronze Light Acoustic Guitar Strings (10-Pack) Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Top picked items. I like the light crisp sound they produce and use them on one of my electric guitars. The lowest-priced brand-new, unused, unopened, undamaged item in its original packaging (where packaging is applicable).Packaging should be the same as what is found in a retail store, unless the item is handmade or was packaged by the manufacturer in non-retail packaging, such as an unprinted box or plastic bag.See details for additional description. Of course I had to learn a proper technique, but these strings were color coded on the ball ends which mad life alot easier for me. D'Addario EXP Coated Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings. Rich bass notes with ringing high notes Strum that last chord and let these strings ring out. However it is certainly worth a try! I had never used a larger model instrument with a lightweight string before. I would not recommend these as a sure thing with all guitars, because all guitars are not the same. These strings were really simple for me to attach to the guitar. Which can be very helpful for beginners. item 1 3 sets D'Addario EJ16-3D Phosphor Bronze Light Acoustic Guitar Strings 1 -, item 2 D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze Light Acoustic Guitar Strings EJ16 2 -, item 3 D'addario Acoustic Guitar Strings EJ16 Phos Bronze Med Gauge .012-.053(1pk) 3 -, item 4 D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze Light Acoustic Guitar Strings EJ16 4 -, item 5 D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings, Light, 12-53 5 -, item 6 D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Strings - Light Gauge 12-53 6 -, item 7 EJ16 Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar String Set - Light 12-53 7 -, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 253 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 523 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 404 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 252 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 211 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 137 product ratings, 4.9 out of 5 stars based on 28 product ratings, 4.6 out of 5 stars based on 61 product ratings. Join our mailing list & be the first to hear about all our updates & offers! I tried a great number of brands on my Martin J40 and none have given the sound that these have. D'Addario EJ Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings EJ16 Light 12-53 - Play with the D'Addario EJ Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings that made D'Addario and so many artists famous! These are D'Addario strings! If you are a beginner, then i highly suggest you get these strings, but thicker. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. Based on your location, we've changed your settings: Follow this product to see new listings in your feed! These strings have given sound projection with this instrument. These are the ultimate universal strings, that sound fine on anything you slap 'em on. D'Addario's most popular acoustic set, EJ16 delivers the ideal balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability. Excellent for Martin travel size guitar and others of the same family, Cigar Box Guitars or beginners. © 2002-var today=new Date(); D'Addario EJ16 Light Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar Strings (12-53). Warm,Bright,&Balanced Tone. Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- Save on Strings, Current slide {CURRENT_SLIDE} of {TOTAL_SLIDES}- You may also like, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. document.write(today.getFullYear()); Strings and Beyond. I was looking for a guitar with good tone and sound projection.