Dr. -No bfr -Juggernaut has his helmet And for this fight it is impossible to remove  it. Either can affect him mystically or mentally. He is in a whole 'nother class then Strange who is still just human. Fate > Doctor Doom (unless he gets prep) >> Magneto. 2. he would never have a heart attack as Nabu altered his body so that he never ages or suffers illness, without his powers he is functionally immortal. So there's that. Well the Doctors definitely aren't losing, that's for sure. The team, but depends on the version of Juggernaut anyway. So, standard, pre amp Cain Marko. Who do you think the Doctor Doom of Hickman's X-Men run will be? © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Strange are literally powerless before Cyttorak in the Crimson Cosmos. Not other Hell Lords and heck the Vishanti even warn Dr. As a team I see the two Doctors taking this one out. Otherwise, Fate stomps. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Fate > Doctor Doom (unless he gets prep) >> Magneto These two rules preclude a solo win for either. Fate easy, assuming they can work together, which I am sure they can, as both have teamed up with various heroes and been members of teams (Dr. In that case Doom or Fate could handle Trigon, it'd be the same concept as all the Cyttorak vs PC Fate or Primed Doom. Strange's Eye Of Agamotto Is More Powerful Than Dr. The Doctors win. One of the Lords of Order, the person wearing the Helmet is just a vessel used by Nabu. At least Solar System level with Forcefields (The Crimson Bands of Cyttorak defended his physical body from a supernova at point-blank range. The Crimson Bands of Cyttorak, for example, the spell is an agreement to use some of Cyttorak's power. -Fight begins with 200 yards between the Drs and Juggernaut. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Does Onslaught with everyone fully absorbed count as most power Magneto? Strange fate Beyonder vs Superman Cosmic Armor* Living Tribunal* vs World War Hulk Galactus, the World Butcher* vs Thanos and Old King Phoenix Thor Living Tribunal* vs Cosmic Armor Superman Team Cyttorak wins. Both have god-level feats in their history, but I think I’d give it to Fate, since he’s essentially the living avatar of a god. Strange and Dr. Jason Todd and Wally West (Spoilers post Heroes in Crisis just in case). Why doesnt Dr. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Galactus and Dr. Strange failed at least 2 times against Juggernaut. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. Juggernaut, unless the doctors somehow manage to remove his helmet . -Dr Fate (the original Dr Fate) and Dr Strange (Also the original) arrive on the scene and confront Juggernaut. Fate, this will quickly turn into a magic fight which will put Magneto out of the fight all together and tho Doom does have a lot of magic at his disposal Fate out classes him, DR. Dr. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUmPZAIlFdA. -Juggernaut is running amok. Nothing is overrated; your opinion is just outnumbered: some guy, I think this was mostly decided already vie this. Strange's most powerful spells are contracts with gods and deities to borrow a splinter of their power. Literally nobody wants to mess with with Cyttorak. In that case Doom or Fate could handle Trigon, it'd be the same concept as all the Cyttorak vs PC Fate or Primed Doom. Dr. Doom has taken the powers of some of the most powerful beings in the universe, the Beyonder, Silver Surfer, Thor, the Destroyer, the Odinforce, the Infinity Gems, etc, so, does that counts as his most powerful version? They have so many different hax that they should be able to find a way to win without TP or BFR. At Regular Levels Dr. Both of them are powerful sorcerers but they'd need to work together to defeat the Juggernaut and remove the invisible force field protecting him. Can the both of them working together override the Juggernaut's armor and return him to Cain Marko? This topic is locked from further discussion. This was also probably before certain events happened with Cyttorak. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. The Docs win. Just like he had through the years he gave up the helmet and made a half helmet replacement. Doctor Strange could defeat Juggernaut in hand to hand combat. Strange turn all bad people into cows? Dr. I Think Dr strange and Dr fate win.Disagree? Can protect himself against the power of comparable enemies, such as The Demon and Baron Mordo, and hold back the power cosmic of Borgo, a perfect clone of the Silver Surfer created out of the latter's own energy. -Fight is in downtownNew york city. But make no mistake... the. 3. he still knows magic having been trained by Nabu for a couple of decades prior to becoming Dr Fate, and can still work basic magic. Fun fact: DC Comics is short for Detective Conan Comics. Because if so he stands a chance on any non-beyonder Doom. Fate not winning here? RELATED: 5 Reasons Why Dr. Whats not Happening? He could however trap him in another dimensions A possible problem. So without the helm Doom and Magneto are basically facing a Superman type character who can cast spell but would need to use spoken spells rather than just thoughts or gestures. Classic strange made the TLT have to TRY to actually beat him. FATE wins unless the helmet of fate is magnetic then Magneto rips off all the armour and we are left with burnt up Doom and Kent Nelson having a hart attack. ?? If it was just one of then by themselves, I'd be inclined to give it to the Juggernaut. @Greenflashlight: Actually Doom has already proven he can beat Magneto, Any of your statement in regards to the Helm. the Helmet of fate being magnetic? Amazing Spider-Man 52 (SPOILERS) - Peter joins Gwen's fate? As with everything in magic: depends on the writer. EmptyHand 1 y 3 mo 10 d . Kent Nelson Dr fate ( the most powerful) without the helmet or any magic talismans is super strong (able to lift an air liner) invulnerable and can levitate himself and other objects as well as having mystic senses, and TP. Let the battle begin. - Coop. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. They can fly away and avoid the fight making Juggernaut look like a buffoon lol. -Dr Fate (the original Dr Fate) and Dr Strange (Also the original) arrive on the scene and confront Juggernaut. Strange is confirmed for Spider-man 3? "What's he point of having nukes if I can't ever use them?" I disagree however that either can solo, due to two stated rules  - no BFR, helmet is IMPOSSIBLE to remove. Dr. Beyonder-Doom wins, if he is allowed. Strange to not gain the ire of Cyttorak. The Doctors give him some new medication. What I meant to portray is that most of Strange's powers come from an external source, while Dr Fate/Nabu's powers all come from within.