They seem so refreshing. Hello! FREE 1-year warranty on all blenders and juicers. It's all good, we've got just the button for you. In a cocktail shaker, muddle the cucumbers a bit and then add in the St. Germain, vodka, and sugar. This post may contain affiliate links. I don’t take alcohol yet, am dying to try this. Your email address will not be published. Have you ever had a party with a signature cocktail? If you’re not in the mood for alcohol you can make it without as well-I’ve substituted sparkling water for the vodka and it’s just as amazing as a virgin cocktail! We came up with this delicious, refreshing Watermelon Cucumber Mint Cocktail and it’s definitely a winner! I have to say it is pretty tasty!! This cocktail is basically just a combination of several other cocktails that I have posted before. <<. Paired with refreshing cucumber and tangy lime, let us introduce you to your new favorite cocktail. I need a taste of summer! Many of our customers purchase our Extended Warranty, which covers your NutriBullet for an additional 3 years beyond the 1-year standard warranty. Per cocktail The watermelon one is calling my name on this rainy afternoon. Add some jalapeno to the blender for some extra spice in your cocktail-first you get cooling cucumber & then a kick at the end from the jalapeno. 3 slices cucumber, each ½ inch thick May Lower Inflammation and Oxidative Stress. Any suggestions on what I can try? * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Yes, email me about new products & promotions. I never thought to try adding jalapeno. Watermelon Cucumber Cocktail This summertime recipe stars the unofficial fruit of summer, watermelon. St. Germain, vodka, and a tiny pinch of sugar are added in and it’s all shaken up and then poured over ice. To prepare the watermelon puree: Cut half a medium watermelon into 1″ chunks. Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the internet! This summertime recipe stars the unofficial fruit of summer, watermelon. I had to wear leggings and long sleeves when I went outside to open the chicken coop this morning (in all fairness, it wasn’t actually that cold but 65 degrees feels cold to me). Paired with refreshing cucumber and tangy lime, let us introduce you to your new favorite cocktail. To make this cucumber vodka drink you’re going to need a cocktail shaker and a muddler. Our free email newsletter delivers new recipes and special Cookie + Kate updates! In a blender, puree the watermelon and cucumber chunks. 1 Comment. As a thank you, we'll give you our welcome guide with 5 printable dinner recipes. Your email address will not be published. And so pretty the colors. Enter keywords, recipes, ingredients, and health topics. Instructions You might also like these refreshing cocktails: If you like this recipe, please comment and rate it below, I love hearing from you! Crispy tofu is best ever! Accessibility Policy ⋄ Comment Policy ⋄ Nutrition Disclaimer ⋄ Photo/Recipe Policy ⋄ Privacy Policy, Subscribe to our newsletter!