Best bike...Super bike....I make my trips on this bike....From hyderabad to haridwar, coimbatore and different parts karnataka and tamilnadu. Residual Value of the vehicle provides an estimate of the worth of the vehicle at the end of the lease. Also, it is the kind of valuation tool for used scooters, bikes and cars that calculates the data on real-time basis with a scientific method of suggesting their current market value. These ratings include Excellent, Very Good, Good and Fair. Instant money transfer, RC Transfer, Home Inspection, Have any questions about HF Deluxe ? Nearly 160000km completed....Thanks to hero moto corp....Still my bike is running..Very best bike............Its mileage also ve, 1.My father had bought it in 2006 and given to me for daily commute.It cost around 40000 inr at that time.And hero honda staff was supportive.2.I am daily using it through my college days and even after 8 years of completing my college.I have used it for more than 40000, I have bought it in 2011 and recently bought honda activa .Still i have it. A vehicle's clunker or scrap value is generally determined based on the kerb weight of the vehicle and the metal composition. How to calculate your bike’s mileage accurately? Ask Now, Thank you! Select trim and explore price list of all second hand Hero Cd Deluxe 2015 bikes and get complete pricing report at no cost within 10 seconds. Questions like what is the value of my used car or used bike come to our mind when we decide to sell it off. My vehicle starts, but it is not good for daily use. Feedback has been submitted successfully. Hero CD Deluxe mileage is 71 kmpl. In terms of practicality, comfort and reliability, few come as close as the Activa 125. The EMI Calculator tool on BikeDekho gives a detailed break-up of the total payable amount and helps you in finding the best bike finance for your HF Deluxe. BikeWale collects mileage information from bike owners to provide you with the actual mileage that you might get. Q. I want to buy a mileage bike as I do about 80 km up down in my Hornet should I go for HF Deluxe and Honda CD 110 for Dream and Hero HF Deluxe is 10 k cheaper than Honda. Find yearwise Hero Cd Deluxe used bikes price online on Orange Book Value. Hero CD Deluxe - 2012. Interact with car / bike owners & experts. The next step is selecting the parameters such as make, model, year, trim, etc., of the product for which you need to get the correct market valuation. Orange Book Value helps buyers to understand the fair value of a used car, bike or scooter. As reported by Hero CD Deluxe owners, the real mileage of CD Deluxe is 71 kmpl. Follow the link and select your desired city for. Check out what the actual bike owners have to say about CD Deluxe mileage and estimate your monthly fuel expenses. This is a pricing guide for used cars, used bikes and used scooters that helps in quick selling of second-hand vehicles. 65,420 kms / 1st Owner Select trim and explore price list of all second hand Hero Cd Deluxe You can also check prices for other used Hero bike models such as 100cc, . ₹21,887, Salvage Value of Hero Cd deluxe 100cc 2015 evolution in case of, 60,90 Days & Lifetime Transaction Details. *Disclaimer: The Orange Book Value or any pricing or valuation mentioned in the report is an indicative pricing, generated based on proprietary patented methodology of Droom and/or its affiliates/partners/subsidiaries. Getting in touch with multiple dealers allows to get competitive prices and best offers, Sorry, we couldn’t find any partner dealerships in your area. Value. Sorry, we couldn’t find any dealerships in your area. To check your monthly fuel expenses you just have to enter distance in kms you travel in a day and fuel price in your area. A vehicle that is well-maintained and kept in good shape gets to score more in the OBV methodology and gets a better market value. Hero Genuine Parts are the only certified parts for your Hero two-wheelers. My vehicle doesn't start in its current condition. To get the fair market price of your used vehicle, you need to follow just four simple steps. ₹556 per month. The offer is subject to two-wheeler availability at the dealerships, BikeWale has brought this offer information on best effort basis and BikeWale is not liable for any consequential (or otherwise) loss or damage caused by the information, All applicable terms and conditions would be as per the dealers and the same may change without any prior intimation, For the final price, offer availability and exact details of the offers, kindly contact the dealerships. OBV does not evaluate Automobiles in bad condition. Hero HF Deluxe Self Start Alloy Wheel All Black is available in India at a price of Rs. CT110 is more cost effective CT110 will ask cheaper maintenance and initial cost is much lower than super spender. After that you need to select the category of used vehicle, which is whether you have a used car, bike or scooter. Q: What is the monthly fuel cost for Hero CD Deluxe? This allows us to provide relevant content for you. Orange Book Value calculates the valuation of a used car, bike or scooter according to different parameters that cause value depreciation of second-hand vehicles. Hero Bike and Scooter Latest Price List in CSD Canteen. By proceeding ahead, you agree to BikeWale visitor agreement and privacy policy. When pricing engine comes up with a particular result based on the make, year of manufacture, trim of the vehicle, odometer reading that decides the total number of kms driven and the physical and mechanical condition of the vehicle, the used cars and bikes are rated on its basis. Top tips to maximise fuel efficiency of your commuter bike. Let me tell it's prosPros -1. Orange Book Value Not Available for this product. economy involves practicing various techniques like judiciously modulating the throttle, Hero Honda CD Deluxe was the last bike under the CD brand from HHML. Input details to know the price based on your expected usage. It's engine is very good and never cause any problem.3. There are 99 different tyre models available for Hf Deluxe from renowned brands like MRF, Michelin, Apollo, JK and more. The most affordable Bike tyre available for the Hf Deluxe is the Metro, which is priced at 985 while the Maxxis at 7700 is the most expensive. Both engines are equal during there life super spender engine being 125cc will be more peppier. 58,600 (ex-showroom Delhi). Air-cooled, 4 - stroke single cylinder OHC, Tubular Single Down Tube with Lower Cradle Frame, Spring-in-Spring (SNS), 100 mm Wheel Travel, 2-step Adjustable Hydraulic Shock Absorbers, HF Delux gives you better mileage than cd 110 and it is a good bike but it comes with tube tyre , if mileage is important then HF Delux is good compared to CD 110 In smooth riding condition in 60 km speed I am getting 70 - 72 km mileage (air pressure 30 40) for bs 4 model odometer reading 53,500 km For BS6 you will get 3-4 km extra mileage, Bilkul mat lena HF DELUXE BS 6Bina chok oil khatam hoga to start nhi hogi Tubless nhiMaintenance company se hogiKoi dikkat ho gyi raste me to company wale hi aa kar sahi karegeBohot khrab bike h khud dekh k sab chiz tabhi lena, Yes Hf deluxe does not comes with tubeless tyres I think you have to go on Honda cd 110 because it have very smooth pickup thanks, It is dependent upon your requirements if you want more mileage you can go for delux and if you want more power and smooth engine you can go for cd 110, HF Delf for mileage ,Passion pro for resale value, Selecting between the Bajaj CT110 and Honda Activa 125 would depend on certain factors such as usage, budget, features required, brand preference, etc. Generally Hero Honda CD Deluxe accessories are classified under three categories - Bike care products like Bike Polish, Bike Security system and Bike Performace systems. The market value of your used bike, car or scooter will highly depend on the condition of the vehicle and the kms driven. Find yearwise Hero Cd Deluxe used bikes price online on Orange Book For banks and NBFCs, it helps in getting the fair pricing of used vehicles that further enhances the process of loan approvals. While Excellent and Very Good signify a healthy used car, Good and Fair indicate that it has problem with some of the parts and needs special attention and repairing. Unlike other pricing engines, Orange Book Value utilises Droom's proprietary data science methodologies and latest technologies to get the correct pricing of used cars, bikes and scooters depending upon various factors that lead to value depreciation such as make, model, trim, data for kms driven that is obtained through odometer reading, current condition of the vehicle that includes wear and tear, dents, major repair works, etc. This way, the buyer will not have to guess the price of a used car or bike and can be satisfied with price that he/she is paying for the product. 71 Results on 9 May 2020. You will receive all the communications on : rvmp_compare_changemmv,rvmp_change_mmv,rvmp_compare_cars_result,rvmp_popularity_vote,rvmp_qna,rvmp_forum_ask_car_owner,rvmp_similar_cars_slider, - Contactless experience in whole process, You Can Now Buy A BS4 Hero HF Deluxe For Less Than Rs 30,000. limiting excessive gearshifts in case of geared motorcycles and turning-off the Hero Motocorp Hf Deluxe Tyre Size Hero Motocorp Hf Deluxe wears tyres of 18 size. The actual price of the vehicle/mobile device may vary based on actual condition of the vehicle/mobile device and several other parameters. Search by pincode or area e.g: 400708 or airoli, 8 months ago by Hari Prasad Sp, Hyderabad, My journey with hero bike a long 8 years and honda 3 yea, 1 year ago by Kaushal Kumar Jha, New Delhi.