Reviewed in the United States on December 16, 2017. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. Challenging puzzles. I am "chomping at the bit" for more puzzles to arrive! Ink from other page peeks through making it harder to read. Reviewed in the United States on March 26, 2018. Easy to use. Publication Frequency: Magazines which show "irregular" availability are those which are not published according to a regular schedule. Reviewed in the United States on October 21, 2019. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. For example, if you have 5 issues left and you add 12 through Amazon, you will now have 17 issues left on your subscription. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Learn more about gift notifications for magazines. If you place an order for such a magazine, you will receive new issues as soon as they are available. (Magazines are back issues shipped together in one package. Reviewed in the United States on December 12, 2019. Please choose a different delivery location. Lord Bacon was one of the most renowned cryptogram solvers in his day and Edgar Allan Poe featured a cryptogram in his story “The Gold Bug.” The solving of these secret messages has been appealing to many famous people in history. Control your subscription settings anytime using Amazon's. This 4-pack will provide you with HOURS AND HOURS OF ENJOYMENT!!! The books are great....when we get them. Multiple value packs of one puzzle type may contain duplicates.) Direct from the Publisher. Ships from and sold by Penny Publications. Your name and address will also be shared with a circulation-auditing organization. Ink from other page peeks through making it harder to read. Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. May cancel subscription. I am a fan of the cryptograms. Try it now on your favorite tablet! I happen to be a Christian lady who likes to solve puzzles, so the "G" RATING is important to me. Maggie A. Reviewed in the United States on April 29, 2019. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Still haven’t received it and I ordered in Oct! Reviewed in the United States on November 2, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on October 13, 2016. Reviewed in the United States on August 17, 2018. When I am working on them, I am surprised that my waid wasn't so bad! It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Please contact the magazine's publisher for further assistance. Please note that the expiration date in the Magazine Subscription Manager will not reflect if you were already on file with the publisher.