Collagen is not processed the same and does not set in water. Almond flour can be used in place. I never would have imagined adding gelatin to a biscuit but so good! Enjoy a crunchy keto friendly chocolate chip cookie. Choose from 25 separate cookbooks in store. Read on for some tips, FAQs and a few flavour ideas using our keto choc chip dough. If you continue to use this site, we will assume that you are ok with this. Check out more great recipes along with our Cookie Dough Ice Cream in The Healthy Family Keto Cookbook! No pretty picture but hey I wanted to show the packaging you are looking for to make this keto cookie recipe. Mad Creations Hub is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, Keto Choc Chip Cookies – the Best Crispy Crunchy Keto Cookie, keto choc chip cookie, keto chocolate chip cookies, keto cookies, Tap or hover over number to scale ingredients. You can use a range of sugar free choc chips (see blog post above) or simple chop up any chocolate of choice. These crunchy low-carb chocolate cookies are the perfect keto treat! https://www.wholesomeyum.com/recipes/low-carb-keto-cream-cheese-cookies These crunchy low-carb chocolate cookies are the perfect keto treat! Especially, if you're like me and love crunchy cookies! Mine are about one centimeter high and about three inches across. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. Leave a Comment. Hi Nadia, I have not tested the recipe with something like agar agar but you can just leave the gelatin out. Keto Pantry Essentials | Keto ingredients, Keto Caramelized White Chocolate | Copycat Sugar Free Caramilk, Peri Peri Sauce Sugar Free | Keto & Delicious, Keto Chocolate Pudding | So easy and only 2g Net Carbs, Pizza Stuffed Mushrooms | Keto Stuffed Mushrooms, Low Carb Egg Roll in a Bowl | Keto Crack Slaw. They should be golden brown around the edges. You can unsubscribe at any time. Make your own choc chips or even make your own sugar free chocolate then make it into chips. by Faith Gorsky | Nov 3, 2017 | Cookies, Desserts, Recipes | 2 comments, This post may contain affiliate links. Some of the brands I am aware of are, Alternate sugar free chocolate that you can make into chips using these fabulous choc chip moulds are. To get extra crisp keto cookies keep the following pointers in mind: Always (I mean always!) However, if you would like to use Natvia, Xylitol, Erythritol or Monk Fruit then go for it. Your email address will not be published. Then join us on our socials. But no one would take them for a keto-approved snack... Well don’t tell Highkey Snacks that. See Disclosure. Preheat your oven to 180C/355F. All products are quality checked at every stage of preparation and all health and safety precautions as stated by the FSSAI are met. Find family friendly recipes that you can enjoy every day and help you on your keto journey. 3. Line 2 large baking trays with parchment paper or silpat liners. We try and answer all your questions to guarantee a perfect keto recipe every time. I share great tasting keto and low carb cooking that everyone can enjoy. They’re fine on the Silpat, but don’t spread out quite as much, so they just crisp better on the parchment. Especially, if you're like me and love crunchy cookies! I would not however recommend any sweetener that is significantly sweeter than ordinary sugar. Love being around like minded people? Yes, we have a range of Keto friendly cookies that have carb content as low as 1.5 g per cookie.